Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum (3681 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Legal Team Storms DSS Headquarters Today / Crisis In Kanu's Legal Team As Bruce Fein Asks Ejiofor To Withdraw From Case / Strong Momentum & Continuous Growth In Economy Further Show Buhari Is Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Hillard: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
NNAMDI KANU'S LEGAL WAR GAINS STRONG MOMENTUM!!!

Is it possible that Nnamdi Kanu will plead not-guilty in the Nigerian Kangaroo court? Is it still possible to hear his voice again? Is it possible that he will come out of the government's custody alive? We are about to unravel a mystery.

Before then I would like to give you the first shock right away. Do you know the reason why, Lai Mohammed came out to broadcast 1st July 2021? Listen attentively! Nnamdi Kanu's arrest did not come cheap. The Nigerian government while arresting him had to violate a lot of international laws and that came with lots of severe implications. That's exactly the reason they hid the location of his arrest.

The Nigerian government is bizarrely afraid to mention this fact because they know the strings attached to it. They are entangled. But guess what? IPOB lawyers did something interesting.

They intelligently accused the UK government of complicity for turning Kanu in unlawfully. This was a strong motivation as the UK government fell into defense. They had to explain why they broke the law. The pressure yielded good results because the UK did not want their name to be soiled in the Nigerian mess.

This was followed by their response that Nnamdi Kanu was not extradited in the UK as was earlier claimed by the zoo
government and the corrupt news media.

To concretize this, the UK ambassador had to pressure the zoo government to clarify Nnamdi Kanu's arrest so that UK will not be falsely blamed for Nnamdi Kanu's arrest.

It was this pressure that kicked Lai Mohammed to the screen yesterday where he started talking about Kanu's lifestyle. He did it to appear as if he came to mock Nnamdi Kanu but actually it was IPOB's pressure that trotted him out.

It was laughable that he did not included
INTERPOL as the international intelligence agency that helped them arrest Kanu. Initially they alleged that it was a collaborative intelligence between Nigeria and INTERPOL that led to the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu but in this broadcast, he reverted and said it was between Nigerian intelligence and other international intelligence agencies. Lol

When credible reports came from Nnamdi Kanu's family that he was arrested in Kenya, the same pressure moved into Kenya and surprisingly the news trended in many Kenyan tabloids and news papers. The news spread like a wild fire.

The Kenyan authorities did not anticipate the consequences of this action earlier, that's why they found it very difficult to own it up. Their ambassador to Nigeria reported this afternoon that they did not know that Nnamdi Kanu was arrested in Kenya.

This was a defensive strategy to protect their government hoping that Nigeria will keep the secret. But this secret may not survive for a long time because Nigeria must say where they arrested Nnamdi Kanu in order to clear the allegations of abduction levelled against them by IPOB's international legal team.

In all these, the most important thing is that the Nigerian government is entangled, before they carry out any legal pronouncement on Nnamdi Kanu they must have to explain how they arrested him. Otherwise you cannot sentence an abductee.

More is coming! Nnamdi Kanu's arrest as a British citizen came with its own sophistication. He has already requested the intervention of the UKs legal provisions for citizens arrested outside of UK.

This makes him a property of not only the
Nigerian government but of the Common Wealth. As such he might not be treated as Sowore or Abiola.

Guess what? These pressures are not all. There are more pressures that has not been tapped yet. I will leak this to you, there are colossal stocks of peaceful and violent pressures waiting for deployment. I will not list them here but be sure Nnamdi Kanu has come to claim his Victory.

Nnamdi Kanu is untouchable!

Share this and enlighten others on the situation.

#PassItOn

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Fahdiga(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kanu will be victorious at the end

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
I pray the best for Kanu.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by muykem: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
He will come out alive but that will be after Buhari government.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Missambitious(f): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
When the bible says "Thy enemies shall fall at thy feet"

This is what it meant cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by iKingsley(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigerian government is brainless. Just look at the gross mistake and failure grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Momentum in Nigeria?

Someone who sacrificed ten girls just for charm...chineke

Nnamdi deserves to be executed. Are those girls responsible for the death of his parents?

Anybody supporting Nnamdi kanu is no less a killer and a murderer.

Are we now back to era of slave merchants and execution in disguise?.....Aro

The case is not gaining any momentum but his stay is prison is beginning to gain momentum

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by LLiKYekoba: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
I love the write up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by IduNaOba: 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
I said it right from the day it went public.

MNK knew what he was up to.

If he didn't want to be arrested e for no happen.

Kenya go hear am later sha watch and see

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Brimstone77: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Momentum in Nigeria?

Nnamdi deserves to be executed. Are those girls responsible for the death of his parents?

The case is not gaining any momentum but his stay is prison is beginning to gain momentum
[/s] zombie..don't fail to come and testify as an eye witnessed with evidence that kanu sacrifice 10 girls...

If you fail to show up at the court that day to testify against him may your children and grandchildren be victims of blood rituals or sacrifices...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by tutudesz: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Missambitious:
When the bible says "Thy enemies shall fall at thy feet"

This is what it meant cool
This guy go Sabi play police and Thief when him small grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] zombie..don't fail to come and testify as an eye witnessed with evidence that kanu sacrifice 10 girls...

If you fail to show up at the court that day to testify against him may your children and grandchildren be victims of blood rituals or sacrifices...

Yawns.

Kanu should enjoy his ride in prison.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Web2020: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Momentum in Nigeria?

Is your daughter missing. Where in the East did you about missing child. The more you people try the more Nnamdi Kanu is loved

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Brimstone77: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yawns.

are you scared

Say amen na.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
are you scared

Say amen na.

Yawns.

Not everyone is as stupid as Ipob that has used oath to useless their lives.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Web2020:
Is your daughter missing. Where in the East did you about missing child. The more you people try the more Nnamdi Kanu is loved

Igbos are terrorist so I don't indulge there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by fourboys: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by talk2hb1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
But Honestly Speaking, he jumped bail with no explanation of how he escaped from the country illegally, now you want explanation of how he was brought back illegally.
This is a typical PDP (Papa Deceived Pikin, Pikin Deceived Papa) case undecided.
Quote me Wrongly and Die violently in Russian Labor Camp.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by durangokid: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Momentum in Nigeria?

. Do you think Nigerians will believe this propaganda by the police and Nigerian government,first of all after failing to get their good response from the fake information that a Lady lured KANU, in few weeks to come, different different propaganda on KANU will be aired by the compromised bloggers and Media houses which people Care less because everyone knows its all falacy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by November1857(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos are terrorist so I don't indulge there.
Your IQ is just 0.1, lowlife stunts !

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
November1857:
Your IQ is just 0.1, lowlife stunts !

And your supreme leader kanu's IQ is high that's why he was caught like a fly and currently cooling off in prison.

Enjoy your high IQ, highlife stunts..lol

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
durangokid:
. Do you think Nigerians will believe this propaganda by the police and Nigerian government,first of all after failing to get their good response from the fake information that a Lady lured KANU, in few weeks to come, different different propaganda on KANU will be aired by the compromised bloggers and Media houses which people Care less because everyone knows its all falacy

But you want us to believe trump said he will give una biafra, buhari is dead...Igbos are saints in the eyes of their own logic.

Ndi ala.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by durangokid: 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But you want us to believe trump said he will give una biafra, buhari is dead...Igbos are saints in the eyes of their own logic.

Ndi ala.
. See I don't discuss with fools or bigots because they don't reason properly but my assurance to some of you is what ever people like you think will happen to KANU can not, they government is even afraid of him because we all have families too somewhere ,kill my own I kill your own God no go ves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Notasyouthink: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Momentum in Nigeria?

All these lies and propaganda by agents of mischief against kanu is dead on arrival these junks you fulanised goons are selling can never ever see the light of the day.

Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
durangokid:
. See I don't discuss with fools or bigots because they don't reason properly but my assurance to some of you is what ever people like you think will happen to KANU can not, they government is even afraid of him because we all have families too somewhere ,kill my own I kill your own God no go ves

Yawns and those he murdered doesn't have families.

Igbos and Stupidity are like 5 and 6.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Kanu will be victorious at the end
Which Kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
All these lies and propaganda by agents of mischief against kanu is dead on arrival these junks you fulanised goons are selling can never ever see the light of the day.

Let's watch and see.

The liar I have known from onset are kanu and his terrorists Igbos.

They are the real definition of liars.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Notasyouthink: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yawns.

Not everyone is as stupid as Ipob that has used oath to useless their lives.
Not everyone is as stupid as one nigerianists/unity beggars that has used gutter media lies from lie Mohammed and co. to make their lives as useless as a used tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Fahdiga(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
supportnija:

Which Kanu?
Your nightmare
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Not everyone is as stupid as one nigerianists/unity beggars that has used gutter media lies from lie Mohammed and co. to make their lives as useless as a used tissue paper.

You are a Nigerian.

So you just typed nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Legal War Gains Strong Momentum by Notasyouthink: 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The liar I have known from onset are kanu and his terrorists Igbos.

They are the real definition of liars.
List 5 lies from IPOB and I will list more than 5 lies from this terrorists government and it's security agents.

This government lies and propaganda is too much that's why people of sane mind have lost faith and trust on them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest / Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed / BIAFRA : Simon Ekpa is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu (See Proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.