Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI (108992 Views)

Abdulkabir Adisa Aliu Imports Petrol From Malta, Russia - TheCable / IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by zobyslow: 3:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:46am On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Once his master gives him crumbs from the same Nigeria it becomes an eldorado. That is the story of wailing wailers they are only about the money.
You think everyone is as mundane as you terrorists that when you ain't paid, you pay yourself by indulging in kidnapping innocent school children. All of a sudden you became vocal again. One day bushmeat go catch the hunter, continue in your hypocrisy and banditry.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:49am On Jul 04, 2021
SoBright101:
The real Igbo has put this in the past, now focus on the future.

This one no dey work again bro.

Don't mind that idiotic terrorist fulani herdsmen headslammer masking in christian name to bring divide in southerners.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Ikpunekenwa(m): 3:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Gambit23:

He was shot with bullets and it killed him pls.

Forget that silly 48 bullet story.
You are trying to console yourself with your own story, he was shot but it didn't penetrate hence the dss using mortar, that is the story and not the stupid story you want to believe.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Ikpunekenwa(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2021
flokii:
Igboho shouldn't have associated with Igbos.. It was peaceful rally all along till you guys allowed bad influence into your midst.
RIP to the young chap.. may Eledumare have mercy on your soul.
All these born by mistakes by ashawo kobo kobo and imprinted with mark of the beast by their headslamming religion of terrorists, idiots born by abortion and condom aberration.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by faceland: 4:25am On Jul 04, 2021
delzbaba:
You took 48 bullets and still waited for someone to smash your head with a pestle? Why not run to fight another day like your oga.

In reality they scattered him WITH THE BULLETS

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by iamehmakute(m): 4:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Dss would surely record casualties.but like every elite force , they won't leave any one behind. Especially went igboho guys were out numbered. Igboho sef slack, he should have expected this sooner after MNK abduction. But it is what it is.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by faceland: 4:28am On Jul 04, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
See they bloodstain I knew it was nota mere gunshot

If ONE bullet hit a major vain, 10 times that blood can spill within minutes.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Benrosaria(m): 4:30am On Jul 04, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

It was said that Adogan’s body was so brutally decapitated by the DSS that they were ashamed to leave his body behind. They whisked his body away, but his blood literally trailed them from Chief Igboho’s living room to the DSS headquarters in Abuja

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dss-shot-igbohos-right-hand-man-adogan-48-times-butchered-him-to-death-ilana-oodua/%3famp

World’s most mixed feeling joke. No other joke would make me laugh and cry simultaneously. DSS are trained to butcher, I didn’t know we had abattoirs amongst the ones protecting us. You came looking for sunday, hin no dey no be to come back again. Rather you went on a gun battle, with the bullets we paid for to keep us safe from the imaginary herdsmen and bandits you created in our head.

Ok that wasn’t enough then you carried dead body to hide, so we won’t know you killed him or so we won’t know the deceased never existed or so we don’t know what to believe in.

Then a reporter tells us the mind of the DSS. So we have trail checking abilities in Nigeria. You trailed horse blood from Ibadan to Abuja.

Nigeria Weldone.

Whoever tries to do this menace, should know this, we are waking up, we only need the set time.

Yoruba Igbo Hausa y’all be ready cause a Big Bang would hit you soon

2 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Soulseeker01(m): 5:12am On Jul 04, 2021
As an Igbo man my self i think am begining to be ashamed of you
saintkel:
pls if u don't know what to type...just shut up
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Lasico25(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2021
QUESTION:
If they butchered him after shooting him 48 times, how were you able to confirm the number of times they shut him, since the butchering process would have destroyed the bullet wounds on his body? Also, even if they did not butcher him, it is a rigorous process to ascertain the number of shots fired at the deceased because it requires sophisticated equipment to distinguish entry wounds from exit wounds caused by bullets on human body. Also, even if you were there and witnessed the shooting and counted the number of times the gun or guns were fired, because bullets travel faster than the eyes can observe them, you will not be able to tell how many shots hit the target and how many missed. (This will be a perfect cross-examination, assuming the person making the above allegations were to be cross-examines by a smart lawyer).

REMARK
As an intelligent person, never believe everything you read, especially in the Nigerian press. They are mostly junks. The most unfortunate thing is that even though the DSS probably committed serious human rights violations here, the inability of the press to present an accurate logical account of basic facts makes it harder to hold the DSS accountable. So, the lack of professional journalism here helps the DSS to get away with possible atrocities. author=insidenaijasblog post=103328602]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dss-shot-igbohos-right-hand-man-adogan-48-times-butchered-him-to-death-ilana-oodua/%3famp[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Dancos: 5:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Expended bullets
tplayer:
But seriously, who was doing the counting from 1 to 48?
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Lightorder: 5:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Lagos landlord, come and see what you brought on your people and the country . Some Oodua sons and daughters have not learnt jack. Still matching to Abuja in solidarity for his presidency. My heart bleeds
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by manchyme: 5:30am On Jul 04, 2021
fergie001:
Hmmmmm

this japa picture too make sense

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Lightorder: 5:33am On Jul 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
I gat no godamn word to say rather than this is a case of master and slave.
What goes around comes around, West Coast supported this monster when it was East Coast time.
I remember Operation Python Dance is still fresh in my mind. Kill them all was the watchword from the West Coast.
Military never even start Una dun dey run, what if military start to d kill, that means Benin Republic straight
Never support evil or injustice bcs its favoring u, remember karma is real
so sad but indeed, karma has no friends and relatives
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by kayusely70(m): 5:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Oduduwa republic is here to stay
Yes o. No retreat, no surrender!
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Iceyjayz: 5:56am On Jul 04, 2021
fergie001:
Hmmmmm
cheesy
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Iceyjayz: 5:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Abascoh:

Better to die for a cause than to live for nothing.
Fact!
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Cosbyrich: 5:59am On Jul 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I fuckingly lost a soul, a very promising soul during the useless Operation Python Dance that West Coast supported.
So let the West Coast deal with it. I remember sometime ago, they used to do caricature with the pictures of those they military were dehumanizing in the East Coast
Our concern right now is not even the match between Master and Slave, its how to release KANU

fulani terrorist
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Bluffly: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The juju vest failed that

Could be the reason why Sunday Igboho turned to a cat and Vanished leaving his juju vest behind
Read again
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by authority2006(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
See they bloodstain I knew it was nota mere gunshot

Because gunshot victims don't bleed like that? Lol
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by odduduwa: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I fuckingly lost a soul, a very promising soul during the useless Operation Python Dance that West Coast supported.
So let the West Coast deal with it. I remember sometime ago, they used to do caricature with the pictures of those they military were dehumanizing in the East Coast
Our concern right now is not even the match between Master and Slave, its how to release KANU
you lost a soul? Why are all you northerners petty ? You are not igbo and it won't sell
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Ramsak1: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Must you people always blame others for your woes?.
brownemmanuel43:
What goes around comes around, West Coast supported this monster when it was East Coast time.
I remember Operation Python Dance is still fresh in my mind. Kill them all was the watchword from the West Coast.
Military never even start Una dun dey run, what if military start to d kill, that means Benin Republic straight
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Ramsak1: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2021
You're are disgrace to the mad people you represent. Islamophobic IPOB swine like you making derogatory comment about Islam, and i don't know how Islam take enter matter.
Ndi Ewu
Na your bile go kill
Ikpunekenwa:

All these born by mistakes by ashawo kobo kobo and imprinted with mark of the beast by their headslamming religion of terrorists, idiots born by abortion and condom aberration.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by saxha: 6:42am On Jul 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

"Nigerian East" don't have COAST. It's a landlocked area.

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Spidermon: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Lasico25:
QUESTION:
If they butchered him after shooting him 48 times, how were you able to confirm the number of times they shut him, since the butchering process would have destroyed the bullet wounds on his body? Also, even if they did not butcher him, it is a rigorous process to ascertain the number of shots fired at the deceased because it requires sophisticated equipment to distinguish entry wounds from exit wounds caused by bullets on human body. Also, even if you were there and witnessed the shooting and counted the number of times the gun or guns were fired, because bullets travel faster than the eyes can observe them, you will not be able to tell how many shots hit the target and how many missed. (This will be a perfect cross-examination, assuming the person making the above allegations were to be cross-examines by a smart lawyer).

REMARK
As an intelligent person, never believe everything you read, especially in the Nigerian press. They are mostly junks. The most unfortunate thing is that even though the DSS probably committed serious human rights violations here, the inability of the press to present an accurate logical account of basic facts makes it harder to hold the DSS accountable. So, the lack of professional journalism here helps the DSS to get away with possible atrocities. author=insidenaijasblog post=103328602]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dss-shot-igbohos-right-hand-man-adogan-48-times-butchered-him-to-death-ilana-oodua/%3famp
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2021
[s]
brownemmanuel43:
[/s]

It is people like you that keep up the hate others have for the Igbo people.

Keep it up.

If the Yorubas run to Benin Republic, that's home for them. Benin Republic is a Yoruba land too.

Where will the dot in a circle run too?

We know y'all will run to Yorubaland to seek refuge.

Keep insulting the Yorubas while living ng in their midst peacefully. Green snakes under the green grass.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by teebaxy(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

why are you guys these stupid nah, west support or no support , useless buhari boys will stil execute their evil acts .
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Doctee: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2021
farem:

I now believe that simple understanding of what is written can't also penetrate your skull too.
oga forget na so them dey kill people wey bullet no dey penetrate
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Unrated900(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Abascoh:

Better to die for a cause than to live for nothing.

The idiot didn’t knows Yorubas are still helping them achieve their biafla

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Sokoto Poorest State In Nigeria - NBS (Full Statistics) / Full List Of Nigeria National Honours Award Recipients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.