Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI (108509 Views)

IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by DeHorus: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2021
delzbaba:
You took 48 bullets and still waited for someone to smash your head with a pestle? Why not run to fight another day like your oga.
E taya me oo people wey shoot you 48 times suppose de more than enough to know they really wanted to kill
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by J2381: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Gambit23:

U believe in hearsay.

Juju is hearsay and nothing more. Militants, nigerian soldiers, ESN, Oduduwa agitators, armed robbers, etc use juju and they are murdered every single day.

If juju was real, Why didnt ur ancestors use it and defeat the white colonialists
Pls grow up.
Read what I wrote again. Thanks.
SARSCoV2:

Like I said, you are a kid in affairs!

Even those before you knew how it revolved. You were just born a spectator with a bonus to make conclusions
And I suppose you're an adult in whatever affairs your twisted mind can conjure.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by plantist: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin so this is about Juju bulletproof ads. But he is dead anyways..

If it's juju fulani too get am fala fala.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by CSTRR: 6:58am On Jul 04, 2021
I guess Buhari is treating them in the language they understand.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Erastuslove: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2021
When bullet failed why wait for mortar on your Head? Run to fight to fight another day..
Be strong and wise same time
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Nisiw365: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
How person go do juju so that 48 bullets will not enter his body but ordinary pestle ( aka odo) on the head will kill him?

Is that not stupidity?

48 bullets kill you there
There is no charm for that ordinary pestle anywhere in this world
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by West2019(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2021
Yorubas and Igbos are fool . Hausa are the smartest people
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by ozo13(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Ikea81:
To have killed this man means they would have killed ighoho if they found him. Also means they planned killing MNK when they visited his house in same style. The man therefore had a good case on why he escaped and jumped bail
hahahah.u have a nice and well articulated point.
But u know same court gave Kanu conditions to abide by which he blatantly fail to adhere to.the one i remembered was that he will not do anything like protest or even gather people to address them .he agreed to that and am sure he signed a document as well to abide by such rules and definitely the surety sign papers as well.
I like to look at discussions from multiple perspective.

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by freshalien: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:

The Nigerian army cannot fight wars on three fronts. Only Boko Haram they haven’t been able to defeat. If Biafra and Oduduwa take up arms, which is only a matter of time, I am not sure the Nigerian army has the human and material resources for that. These people being killed are gradually being seen as martyrs in the eyes of their people. Force is not always the answer to everything. Buhari still doesn’t know that despite his age and so called experience.

When it starts I hope you don’t come here crying, weeping and wailing, asking for reconciliation and dialogue. This is the time for that, if the opportunity is missed, it can never be recovered.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by eldeens: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Where is the picture of the butchered person, this is but a fake allegations and a fake news without a tangible evidence, I can't believe this cooked write up until you prove to me otherwise with proofs.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by witworth(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2021
BSsniffer:

The guy you're quoting is an ignorant chimp.
I understand better now
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by freshalien: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Tmex:

Vast thinker. Nigeria is already at war.

Yet Buhari, his cohorts and supporters can’t see it. Its is only a matter of time before it becomes a full-scale civil war. The center cannot defeat Boko Haram at the moment, imagine if the Oduduwa and Biafra agitators take up arms fully. The Nigerian military would be stretched thin. The Federal government is already putting the nails on the coffin of the made in Britain entity called Nigeria.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Gambit23: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

You are trying to console yourself with your own story, he was shot but it didn't penetrate hence the dss using mortar, that is the story and not the stupid story you want to believe.

''that is the story"

That's all what it is, A story. U have zero proof that he was shot and the bullet didnt enter.

Jazz, odeshi, Oturmokpo does not exist, wake up mumu people. Such things were possible and Nigerian army no use am defeat every advanced country in Europe and in America.

Such powers exist and yet ur ancestors couldn't use it to defeat the white colonialists wen they came here.

Okpo
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by blazebaba(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2021
Oya naa.....shaybe you kno wan get brain nii...you go get..keep fighting ontop kanu and igboho...na wen DSS begin carry matchete na im i kno understand....least wey dem fit use na jackknife...this is a clear evidence that the Fulani militia are everywhere...yoruba and igbo must unite to fight their common enemy abii enii gbadun nii...instead they keep comparing who be the coward among the two...keep shuffering and smiling....
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by mbaise1000: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Abascoh:

Better to die for a cause than to live for nothing.

Supported 200% just that you remember to say the same when IPOB makes the same supreme sacrifice that this man made for his people
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by uchennamani(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dss-shot-igbohos-right-hand-man-adogan-48-times-butchered-him-to-death-ilana-oodua/%3famp

Nonsense. Why didn't the charm stop him from getting killed? He should have disappeared. Nollywood has really reduced your I.Q
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by fergie001: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
cheesy

manchyme:

this japa picture too make sense
grin grin grin
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by WEALTHYMII: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2021
This was a cowardly murder of a Nigerian citizen by agents loyal to arewa agenda.
I hope this murder case gets to court, how many Fulani terrorists were gruesomely hacked to death by security operatives.
Arewa agenda see finish no be here.
The courts will bring the murderers to justice!
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by rollandben(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Adogan was murdered in cold blood.
Nigeria securities body and federal lies a lot. No good things comes from them. Believe Nigeria government at your own peril. Rip to Adogan
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Theoarhics: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Who counted the number of times he was shot? Thought they said he corpses were taken away?
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by milkywaves(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2021
I don’t really understand why one will loose his life this way.. life is so precious pls regard and protect your life by using wisdom and common sense even when you have fortified yourself. RIP to the dead.

Kindly contact us at Mtechie Consults Ltd for your Business Plans (08099101941). Watsapp only. Tanx
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by thot(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2021
You are one of the problem in this country..
Mayng01:
Op! It’s hacked not hatched. Do the needful
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Gidison: 9:02am On Jul 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:
There's no need engaging DSS in gun duel if he had no skeleton in his cupboard.

I don't write to court public or political favour cool

If dss invade your house in armed robbers/assassin/fulani herdsmen style in d middle of the night..knowing that fulani herdsmen and kidnappers wear military uniforms to carry out their acts, you will wait and be inspecting their nose to determine their identity abi?

Smh

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Gidison: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Cokahot:
John wick,Jason Statham,even Jackie Chan would have fled the moment the bullets failed to penetrate. Wtf and u waited till the 48th bullet. That's dumb.
Why wait till dem use pistol burst your head. Its just like shooting to a bullet proof car,common sense suppose tell u to flee with the car or get killed. Abi was he pressing his phone while they were discharging at him. I mean wtf. 48 damn bullet shells wasted.
Deh Bleep

Abi na matrix ni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggFKLxAQBbc
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by kriss27(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
insidenaijasblog:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dss-shot-igbohos-right-hand-man-adogan-48-times-butchered-him-to-death-ilana-oodua/%3famp
What is the work of DSS if I may ask? Are they that heartless? What is their military strength? Cause I have hearing DSS here and there these days. I thought they were just a secret security a agency that goes after erring government officials ! I Never knew they are this brutal
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Gidison: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Gidison post=103350769][/quote]

It's called cover.his job was to cover and ensure safety of Igboho..while he was distracting and taking all their attention, whilst his boss finds am exit in the surprise attack.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Gidison: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Gidison post=103350769][/quote]

Sir, It's called cover.his job was to cover and ensure safety of Igboho..while he was distracting and taking all their attention, whilst his boss finds am exit in the surprise attack.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Dss now butcher people? Which kind country be this sef?
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by kriss27(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2021
delzbaba:
You took 48 bullets and still waited for someone to smash your head with a pestle? Why not run to fight another day like your oga.
Maybe their was no way for him to run again, since he didn’t run from the onset. They probably might have surrounded him! So he had to fight to finish
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by jimmynauty: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:

But still means e exist all the same..
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by ugotex85: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Can the South now see that their enemies are not their fellow southerner but the born-to-rule tribe who want to lord it over us forever? Can we now unite and fight this common enemy we have now identified or should we still allow them to divide us further while exploiting and killing us like chickens?
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by rafcrown(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2021
I JUST REMEMBER AGBEKOYA WAR.
YORUBAS CAN TOTALLY BOYCOTT 2023 ELECTIONS
YORUBAS CAN FORM ALLIANCE WITH IBOS AGAINST THEM
YORUBAS CAN SECRETLY ..................

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.