Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI (108534 Views)

IKONSO WAS Tortured To Death Bullet Refuse To Penetrate His Body . ( Picture ) / Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Peppysco:

No one is asking for your irrelevant pity. You hate and despice other regions and when such is returned back to you, you begin to open your mouth wide like a pig and begin to claim the victim and the oppressed.
Listen bro, I'm an ambassador of peace, also some of my g's are from West Coast and they know that I'm somebody that always call a spade a spade.
Deep down, u know that West Coast deserve this treatment from this govt
May the souls of those that died in Sunday's house rest well
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by flokii: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
they always find a way to blame igbos instead of Buhari the fulani that unleashed mayhem on yoruba land.

real Omoluabis be careful with these Tinubu urchins and miscreants among you guys
they're worse than fulanis because they're much closer to you guys

Be careful of what you type and how you talk to people for your own good.. just a friendly advice to you

I maintain that Igbos are a bad influence on Igboho and the peaceful agitators because Kanu has never for once advocated for peace but destructions. The EndSars you people turned to EndLagos and EndTinubu is still fresh on our minds.

Your claim initially was that Fulanis and Yorubas are your staunch enemies in Nigeria, reason you want out.What changed and where did the sudden love for Yorubas from you guys fall out from?
It's better you face your lane while I mind my own lane as well.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by BSsniffer: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
So many ignorant educated fools on this thread.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Buckeyemedia1: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

They are not jokers pls....in a sane clime, all citizens deserve the same treatment.....the same security and job opportunities

What you should ask is why are they thinking of creating a new country now during Buhari's government....

Buhari for third tenure anyway.......until the South comes to a round table and know the North has Central, East and West but all are NORTH in sharing Nigerian resources
What has your state done for you? Go & handle the ethnicity going on in your state first, before you go Federal, you are chasing shadows, Charity they say begins @ home, what you are accusing President Buhari of marginalization, is presently going on in your state, if not you wouldn’t be on Nairaland Wailing, Only Almijiris will be shouting Federal Government.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by witworth(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Which Yoruba Nation? The Oyo Empire fought themselves for over 200 years until the British came & restored sanity? Please go & read your history, ignorance is giving you a wrong misconception. Yorubas are the same people that begged for the creation of states from western Nigeria because they held their own cultural heritage, people from Osun begged to be separated from Oyo people, people from Ekiti begged to be cut free from Ondo state, Sani Abacha granted them their request, today ignorant people are shouting Oduduwa Nation,?they think they are doing Buhari not knowing they are only fooling themselves.
be that as it may, Yoruba nation will be achieved willy-nilly. Even if it will be over your dead body, to hell with your history, many of us as still even aware of the story of wrong independence your so called founding fathers got, a wrong deal and wrong foundation. But eyes don clear now, now we have internet and no one can deny the power it has, Nigeria will divide and break into pieces. Yoruba nation will be achieved, others can choose their own destinies.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Essence1900: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Very unconscionable act by supposed state actors to a citizen who has his fundamental rights... very condemnable and barbaric.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by billyG(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
How can they shoot 48 bullets on him & he did not shoot back finishing them all,unless he is not armed but he would have ran away ..if it is a gun battle as reported by DSS why did none of them died?
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Jalobe(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria is a zoo

Very silly thing to say about your country.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by ajl: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
I said so immediately after the incident. The butcherers were the French speaking individuals that came with DSS. They could Bororo Fulanis from other parts of West Africa.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gambit23:

He was shot with bullets and it killed him pls.

Forget that silly 48 bullet story.

You registered 2 dys go and hs made 878posts

We know you but keep it up. Look behind you. It is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Buckeyemedia1: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
witworth:
be that as it may, Yoruba nation will be achieved willy-nilly. Even if it will be over your dead body, to hell with your history, many of us as still even aware of the story of wrong independence your so called founding fathers got, a wrong deal and wrong foundation. But eyes don clear now, now we have internet and no one can deny the power it has, Nigeria will divide and break into pieces. Yoruba nation will be achieved, others can choose their own destinies.
It will not be well for the people that championed the removal of history from our educational curriculum, exactly what them politicians wanted, an ignorant & gullible posse of followers, my goodness you need reorientation, I am sorry for you in your Oduduwa illusion.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Paretomaster1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Story..... Am sure he try to be a superman.....
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by ajl: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Which Yoruba Nation? The Oyo Empire fought themselves for over 200 years until the British came & restored sanity? Please go & read your history, ignorance is giving you a wrong misconception. Yorubas are the same people that begged for the creation of states from western Nigeria because they held their own cultural heritage, people from Osun begged to be separated from Oyo people, people from Ekiti begged to be cut free from Ondo state, Sani Abacha granted them their request, today ignorant people are shouting Oduduwa Nation,?they think they are doing Buhari not knowing they are only fooling themselves.

Madness! Who was your history teacher? Oyo Empire that conquered other small kingdoms as far as Togo, and you are claiming Oyo Empire fought themselves.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Benprass(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mayng01:
Op! It’s hacked not hatched. Do the needful

As far you understand the message then leave the messager alone.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by witworth(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It will not be well for the people that championed the removal of history from our educational curriculum, exactly what them politicians wanted, an ignorant & gullible posse of followers, my goodness you need reorientation, I am sorry for you in your Oduduwa illusion.
if it's history you want to study or focus on, go and study your history, future is where we are focused on, as for you, your past and your future will be the same and your story can never change for better. Slave
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Vado(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Drefaithful:
Let us reason well, for someone that withstood 48 bullets, definitely he was also armed and as such he might have returned fire.

In fact, at least he ought to have killed one person with his ammunition.

Finally, who was counting the shot that got it accurately that it was 48 bullets that was shot at him. All the above assertions require a thorough scrutiny.

You cannot get answer to that just as you cannot say how Igboho disappeared into thin air.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by crafteck(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
N
Mayng01:
Op! It’s hacked not hatched. Do the needful

Ur an imbecixxx if thats all you gained from the writeup
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Adetayo1978(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Who was there when they shot him 48 times? This is too hard to assimilate.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by abidem4real: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
Abascoh:

Better to die for a cause than to live for nothing.
That Dog needs to go and check his brain
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by crafteck(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

I fuckingly lost a soul, a very promising soul during the useless Operation Python Dance that West Coast supported.
So let the West Coast deal with it. I remember sometime ago, they used to do caricature with the pictures of those they military were dehumanizing in the East Coast
Our concern right now is not even the match between Master and Slave, its how to release KANU

You say OUR like you will go out and fight or contribute 10k if need be..ctrl+alt+del warrior
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Buckeyemedia1: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
ajl:

Madness! Who was your history teacher? Oyo Empire that conquered other small kingdoms as far as Togo, and you are claiming Oyo Empire fought themselves.
What was the powers of the Oni from Ile-Ife under the Oyo Empire? You are Talk ng of conquest by warfare, whilst ignoring the internal rivalries, Like I said it was your ancestors that begged the Military to separate you people, you can’t change your past, what concerns an Hausa man with Ekiti or Osun? you don’t know as much as your ancestors, ask your elected representatives to put you back together like Humpty Dumpty if they can? Because one thing is for sure, you can’t separate even a single ward in a Local Government by agitation.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by sam2kenny: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The juju vest failed that

Could be the reason why Sunday Igboho turned to a cat and Vanished leaving his juju vest behind

Fuu like you shey the cat done turn back to igboho
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by m140(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
delzbaba:
You took 48 bullets and still waited for someone to smash your head with a pestle? Why not run to fight another day like your oga.
Na mumu na
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Eriokanmi: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
7lives:

So you no hear say na Yoruba woman lead the operation?.
Agbara ju agbara lo, that woman's babalawo is probably hotter than you can imagine.
bullet didn't enter his body...did you not read that? We learnt many also escaped...did you think they didn't shoot at those who fled too? Ti agbara ba truly just agbara lo according to you,the woman's team would have gunned all of them down because that was their mission but they failed woefully. Nothing had changed. You can only say agbara just agbara lo, had bullets penetrated the guy's body or they captured igboho who was even in that house. It was after they realised bullet didn't penetrate his aide that made them butcher him.

Trust me, they'd pay dearly for it. We will hear the news but I'd not pity them. Politicians who sent them wouldn't be there by the time they are paid with their coins, that's what the operatives should know. Those of them who died during endsars can't be brought back to life again, not by any amount given to their families as compensation. The CCtv footage in igboho's residence would facilitate easy identification by igboho boys as they've vowed to revenge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
flokii:

Be careful of what you type and how you talk to people for your own good.. just a friendly advice to you

I maintain that Igbos are a bad influence on Igboho and the peaceful agitators because Kanu has never for once advocated for peace but destructions. The EndSars you people turned to EndLagos and EndTinubu is still fresh on our minds.

Your claim initially was that Fulanis and Yorubas are your staunch enemies in Nigeria, reason you want out.What changed and where did the sudden love for Yorubas from you guys fall out from?
It's better you face your lane while I mind my own lane as well.
[/s]
trash. Tinubu urchins doesn't surprise real Omoluabis

Una little games is over.

real Omoluabia knows better
time shall tell sha
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by mrkels(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
THey rained 48 bullets on you and you still stood there waiting to die ?

You must be high or extremes stupid or something .

We all went to the four walls of a university. Anyone that rains bullets on you wants to kill you , and if that doesn’t work your brain should tell you that they would look for other ways to disarm your charm and actually kill you . I just don’t get why he stood there without taking anyone of them down ? Or if he runs would his jazz fail him ?
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by abidem4real: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The juju vest failed that

Could be the reason why Sunday Igboho turned to a cat and Vanished leaving his juju vest behind
Hello Prince of fools! Had juju vest failed, the bullets shot at him would have penetrated. The news said he was butchered after being hit with pestle on his head.

NOTE: Read before commenting
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by ajl: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gambit23:

He was shot with bullets and it killed him pls.

Forget that silly 48 bullet story.

Your brain isn't working. Go and see the video and then come back to tell me its from bullet wound. Then put one and two together from the fact that there were french speaking agents among DSS. These are the same stock of West African Fulanis that are going around killing people across Nigeria. Their trademark mode of operation is butchering victims or cutting their hands after shooting them. Go read the story of their exploit in Igangan. They cut off the left hands of all the victims. The DSS were well prepared knowing fully well that Igboho and his boys cannot be killed with guns. This is a very evil government. Buhari will go down as the most evil head of state in this lawless country history.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by Abikeade11(f): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
The blood stain on the floor said it all, that wasn't just gun shot.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by flokii: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash. Tinubu urchins doesn't surprise real Omoluabis

Una little games is over.

real Omoluabia knows better
time shall tell sha

You're not an omoluabi to start with and you'll never be one okay?

You and your kinds going about this forum telling Yorubas who are real and fake need to see a shrink cos y'all have serious problems. I have no business with your kind, reason I'm pained some naive Yorubas are allowing Igbos manipulate them so Yorubaland can turn to a killing field like we saw in Abia, Imo and the likes.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by BSsniffer: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
witworth:

The guy you're quoting is an ignorant chimp.
Re: DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI by ajl: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
bullet didn't enter his body...did you not read that? We learnt many also escaped...did you think they didn't shoot at those who fled too? Ti agbara ba truly just agbara lo according to you,the woman's team would have gunned all of them down because that was their mission but they failed woefully. Nothing had changed. You can only say agbara just agbara lo, had bullets penetrated the guy's body or they captured igboho who was even in that house. It was after they realised bullet didn't penetrate his aide that made them butcher him.

Trust me, they'd pay dearly for it. We will hear the news but I'd not pity them. Politicians who sent them wouldn't be there by the time they are paid with their coins, that's what the operatives should know. Those of them who died during endsars can't be brought back to life again, not by any amount given to their families as compensation. The CCtv footage in igboho's residence would facilitate easy identification by igboho boys as they've vowed to revenge.

DSS took the CCTV in his house away with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Abba Kyari's Last Statement Before His Death / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.