Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos (64062 Views)

Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) / Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Akure (Pictures) / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by InaNla(f): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Vireani79:

I eat well
I am a trader
I earn in euros
Ask yourself if u would
U all supported buhari
U all must suffer grin

As many who supported and still supporting Buhari will not go unpunished even IF repented.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Edyice: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Las las separation is the only way

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by RosyIsBlessed: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Living dead is what you are

Cownu's foot soldiers always looking for which region to attach their greedy selfish venture under the guise of agitation.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Litmus: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
sematec:
people are tired. to be a Nigerian is not by force

Speak for yourself, I personally like being Nigeria. In fact I can’t think of any nation in Africa I’d rather be than a Nigerian. Apologies if what it seem to me you meant, isn’t what you meant.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by vasel15: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Menance:

Why will I stop it? You Dy crace?

Btw have you ever seen a river goddess running from water? Well, I welcome you to yoloba land where the gods take off at the sight of police.

Shut up
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Kuginzi: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
SenorFax:

Odẹ sebi you dey the interrogation room
Oponu! Ask yourself
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by vasel15: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Litmus:

Speak for yourself, I personally like being Nigeria. In fact I can’t think of any nation in Africa I’d rather be than a Nigerian.

Fulani

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by RichAbujaGuy: 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
NoSentiment:
Reno that can only protests in London where he thinks his safety is best guaranteed wants to cheer Igboho to his own destruction the same way he cheered Kanu to his.

Why didn't Reno join the protest to show how brave he is and not be here pontificating over how brave someone is. If igboho is that brave why didn't he attend the protest?

Pastor Reno is on diaper duty these days. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Litmus: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Fulani

Is Fulani now a term of insult or you literaly means I'm Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by SenorFax(m): 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

U can die!
Who cares about a nobody like you?
One of you na Fulani
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by BJanta: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:
some APC online terrorists, BMCs and Fulani terrorists on NL will not sleep tonight...? shocked

Igboho Osa... may the gods of Yoruba land be with your struggle.

Mohomodu BUhari and his online terrorists should please continue their show of force... Where is Adolf Hitler today? na history.

Buhari and his rogue administration will soon be history.

Not only Adolph Hitler. Where are Benito
Mussolini of Italy Babangida , Abacha ,Jean Bedde Bokassa of Central AfricanRepublic, Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire Pic Botha of apartheid South Africa ,Marcos of Philippines, Joseph Tito of former USSR and a whole lot of others. He is an extremely foolish person, behaving as if he had more than two years to leave the scene. He's just creating problems that will definitely turn out to be insurmountable for those hapless Fulanis in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by vasel15: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Litmus:

Is Fulani now a term of insult or you literaly means I'm Fulani?

Fulani fulani fulani.. Keep on trying to figure it out fulani, we won't fall for your divide and rule anymore

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by vicmoore568: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
We have great men in the country. All will finally gain freedom.
ogododo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has expressed satisfaction at the Yoruba national rally currently taking place in Lagos State.

Amid heavy security at the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park, Ojota, Lagos, where the protest was scheduled to commence, the Yoruba nation protesters defiled the operatives, storming the area for the mega rally as earlier planned.

Reacting, Reno in a post on his official Facebook page, said he was impressed with the rally which is holding despite intimidation from the security agencies.

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/297967555442023/
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by InaNla(f): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
BJanta:

Not only Adolph Hitler. Where are Benito
Mussolini of Italy Babangida , Abacha ,Jean Bedde Bokassa of Central AfricanRepublic, Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire Pic Botha of apartheid South Africa ,Marcos of Philippines, Joseph Tito of former USSR and a whole lot of others. He is an extremely foolish person, behaving as if he had more than two years to leave the scene. He's just creating problems that will definitely turn out to be insurmountable for those hapless Fulanis in the nearest future.

They will ALL not escape both the anger of the gods and the wrought of God.
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by colorsofrainbow: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
SenorFax:

One of you na Fulani

grin grin grin grin Godforbid me being fulani
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by olurili(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tolu181:
One way or the other, the criminal called igboho must be arrested and jailed.

Dude dey one country dey eat pepper soup, while useless men dey expose their lives for nothing

Yorubas wise up, we are better than this criminal...
abeg you get sure game,i need money
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Litmus: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

Fulani fulani fulani.. Keep on trying to figure it out fulani, we won't fall for your divide and rule anymore

Is Fulani now a term of insult or you literaly means I'm Fulani? Did you look at the history of the massacre of Tutsi’s by Hutus and instead of reeling back in horror and thinking, this must never happen again, you smiled to yourself and thought, ‘Eureka! The way that this happened in Rwanda is a voluble lesson and one to use on African Nations because Africans are stupid and easily manipulated into rising up and slaughtering themselves in pogrom scales?’
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Tolu181: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
olurili:
abeg you get sure game,i need money
i have never gambled in my life.. you dirty gambler
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Igboho is greater than Abiola, Awolowo, Tinubu , Osibanjo , Obasanjo and all Yoruba Muslims joined together
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by infogeneral: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Trust any politician at your foolishness!
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Germi9: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I love the spirit of true Yorubas,not these miscreants licking Bubu's asses here on nairaland..
Sheikh Gumi/Pantami are the terrorists we know!

God bless Nnamdi Kanu/Sunday Igboho

God bless Biafra/Oduduwa Republic!
Yeah right
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by abidem4real: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
InaNla:
I may not subscribed 100% to all the activities of Akogun Odua, Oloye Sunday Igboho.

But the dictator and his junta government should know that this time shall pass and the people will be liberated.

I only blamed the frog eye man who supported a terrorist to power after 12 years weeping and gnashing of teeth in Daura.

God bless Yoruba Nation. Chief Adeyemi remain strong. The gods are with you.

After you must have finish serving your jail terms. grin
I think Tolu181 is one of Yoruba bastards and I believe when Yoruba Nation agitation shall be materialized, you will not live to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by vasel15: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Litmus:

Is Fulani now a term of insult or you literaly means I'm Fulani? Did you look at the history of the massacre of Tutsi’s by Hutus and instead of reeling back in horror and thinking, this must never happen again, you smiled to yourself and thought, ‘Eureka! The way that this happened in Rwanda is a voluble lesson and one to use on African Nations because Africans are stupid and easily manipulated into rising up and slaughtering themselves in pogrom scales?’

You are a fulani or a Tinubu or mc oluomo thug, choose one
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by yemex04(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's people like Reno home & abroad that are pushing this man into needless trouble.
keep hailing him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by superstar1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
This one is pushing Igboho to his end after hyping the Lord of Dothrakis, the Supleme Leader of odes and The Dilector of eternally gullible people to his end cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by BigYash: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tolu181:
One way or the other, the criminal called igboho must be arrested and jailed.

Dude dey one country dey eat pepper soup, while useless men dey expose their lives for nothing

Yorubas wise up, we are better than this criminal...
Tolu na u dey talk like this? Do you like the country the way it is now. Did you ask yourself what brought all these shit? If FG did what was right when herdsmen started killing and destroying farm lands/crops,will this be happening today? I can assure you that if the falanis decide to protest today ,army,DSS,and the NPF will be excorting them,to see that nobody insult or fight them. Dey there na,let them dey use power oppress you..Abi u na herdsman just using Yoruba name to disguise?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Tolu181: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
BigYash:
Tolu na u dey talk like this? Do you like the country the way it is now. Did you ask yourself what brought all these shit? If FG did what was right when herdsmen started killing and destroying farm lands/crops,will this be happening today? I can assure you that if the falanis decide to protest today ,army,DSS,and the NPF will be excorting them,to see that nobody insult or fight them. Dey there na,let them dey use power oppress you..Abi u na herdsman just using Yoruba name to disguise?

Big nyash gayman, are you yoruba or igbo?
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Gjmff: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
How
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Zetty177x: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
For this I respect Sunday Igboho...a great Warrior

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Insectkiller: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hero indeed!

But I like the design of the Flag..
Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by topoftheworld(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Naijaguy12345:

Oduduwa a gbe wa . Amin Ashe .

[img]https://i./Ei9r.gif[/img]

grin cheesy grin
I love ur spirit man, nothing but joy.
Las las w go be

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Buhari will meet the same end as ghadafi of Libya. He definitely can escape such a terrible end. On Oodua l stand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.