Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video (1023 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Kingzy4real: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
There is an ongoing rally in UK between Biafra and Oduduwa nation agitators as they joined forces together to make there voice heard in there cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H28SSLLrqo

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by jimyjames(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good team work

4 Likes

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Kingzy4real: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
@Lalasticala Come and see holy alliance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by funshint(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yes take it to them.... Britain fostered this forced relationship, they should do something about it.

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by FODA(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sensible pple, unlike e warriors we have down here .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by doggedfighter(f): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nobody is pursuing or shooting them.

5 Likes

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by BSsniffer: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Bullshit. Two ideologies differ.
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
Protesting in London means nothing. It is ridiculous.

Imagine you are living in a country that is better than oduduwa nation and biafra but then you are clamouring for a nation, you won't even leave london for.

It is ridiculous.
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Protesting in London means nothing. It is ridiculous.

Imagine you are living in a country that is better than oduduwa nation and biafra but then you are clamouring for a nation, you won't even leave london for.

It is ridiculous.
are you not an heediot people who have tasted sugar have told you to manage salt but no you are happy with the sand you are currently chewingsad......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Jostoman: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:
Nobody is pursuing or shooting them.
but you are supporting the show of shame of police in Ojota.
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Kdon2: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kingzy4real:
There is an ongoing rally in UK between Biafra and Oduduwa nation agitators as they joined forces together to make there voice heard in there cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H28SSLLrqo

Waoh! I m so emotional right now. I proud to be a southerner. I m proud of the agitators both ibos and yoruba! They are holding protest unmolested by the host country. Imagine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by ENEMYOFGOD6: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin angry igboho my man
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by doggedfighter(f): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jostoman:
but you are supporting the show of shame of police in Ojota.

When?

Please quote or you're looking for whom to attack?

Have you ever read any tribal nonsense from me?
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Kdon2: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

are you not an heediot people who have tasted sugar have told you to manage salt but no you are happy with the sand you are currently chewingsad......signing out✈

Finish am now! They are now chewing grass like animal grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Leybari: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

Do not stop posting this! Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Joromi1: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
And see how the protest is going peacefully without police disturbing them.

But I don't like this idea of attaching with Biafrans. Yorubas should be careful. Let them do their protest separately.
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kdon2:

Finish am now! They are now chewing grass like animal grin grin grin grin grin
at least some grasses are edible, this bmc's stupidity makes idiots look smartundecided
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by StreetFight: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
jimyjames:
Good team work

Southern Unity marks the end of the blood sucking Fulani oligarchy
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Kdon2: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
at least some grasses are edible, this bmc's stupidity makes idiots look smartundecided

That's when cooked. They are eating theirs raw like their cows grin
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by AdTimmy: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
The split of Nigeria is imminent, whether the detractors like it or not
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by orikoku: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
I swear I love that last song. " Ẹjẹ ka relé, ilé l'an lọ, àgbẹ kàn o r'oko r'oko kò gbà gbé ilé" gone are those days in school. Yoruba sweet.
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by Jostoman: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

When?

Please quote or you're looking for whom to attack?

Have you ever read any tribal nonsense from me?

sorry I thought it was that slowpoke guy DoggoneDogg.
Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by doggedfighter(f): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jostoman:

Okay cool

1 Like

Re: LIVE: Oduduwa And Biafra Nation Agitators Joined Forces, Rallies In London.video by DoggoneDogg: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Jostoman:
doggedfighter:

Okay cool

Two fools.
Headless chickens just like their fugitive warlord

(1) (Reply)

2023: Afenifere, PANDEF, MBF, Others Clamour For South-East President / E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) / Opinion: Seun Vandetta Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.