Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos (284 Views)

What Crime Have Mbano And Mbaise People Committed Against Fellow Igbos?? / Man Murdered By IPOB Was Innocent And Not Ebubeagu Commander / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by Ikwerelastborn: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
The fall of ipob actually was when they killed fellow igbos including those in police and army

What did you expect their relatives to do,clap for u for killing their son.
May kanu rot in he'll for the killing of igbos

4 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by SenatePresdo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
The fall of ipob actually was when they killed fellow igbos including those in police and army

What did you expect their relatives to do,clap for u for killing their son.
May kanu rot in he'll for the killing of igbos

Igbo's business shouldn't be a concern to an ikwerre man, now crawl back to the hole you came out from.

5 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by Ikwerelastborn: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Igbo's business shouldn't be a concern to an ikwerre man, now crawl back to the hole you came out from.
H3 who kills by the sword will die by the sword

2 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by Leybari: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

]He is not an ikwere man
Nah smelly Aboki!

4 Likes

Re: The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by SenatePresdo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

H3 who kills by the sword will die by the sword

Go and tell that to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
if i ask you for prove where IPOB killed fellow igbos all you willdo is to show me photos of the dead forgetting the dead can't defend themselvessad
Re: The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by CodeTemplar: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
BH killed more Hausa's but nothing has befallen them so far.
Re: The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by XXXXTENTACION: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
All these funny northeners creating threads about IPOB grin una go cry tire....

1 Like

Re: The Fall Of Ipob Was Actually When They Killed Fellow Igbos by ebuka440: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
Story for the god's

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Bayero's Tenure As Emir Will Usher Peace And Development In Kano - Akpabio / Becoming President Of Nigeria Is A Job Too Much For A Man My Age - Gov. El-rufai / See How Another Key Minister Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.