Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain (470 Views)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths / President Babangida’s Visit To Britain In 1989 (Photos, Video and Memories) / Nnamdi Kanu Open Up Disgraceful Secrets About Bola Ahmed Tinubu Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by fozapi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Britain the white witch like I call them and I am ready to appear at the ICC for this because I can see through your scam, Britain is worse even more than China and we know what you did to Nnamdi Kanu we know you shared his itinerary with Nigeria and you asked Kenya to hold him

I tell You Britain that you are backing the wrong horse as Biafra would come. we would be victorious and when we do, we won't sell our oil And gas to you and we would deal with China and Russia

Yes Britain you have no soul and you have betrayed us twice first was in 1967 when you supplied arms to Nigeria to kill us for asking for freedom and now in 2021, you handed over Kanu to Nigeria because if you didn't you would have been raising hell by now and how dare the Kenyans kidnap a British citizen? How come you are not applying sanctions on Nigeria now? Why do you keep on doing business with this corrupt/terrorist failed regime, others might be surprised but I am not, I saw how you looked the other way and supported a dictator in Azerbaijan to kill Armenians because of oil

Britain are you not ashamed? Can't you leave your ugly past of treachery and death? Just look at all the countries you forced on each other, none is working

Why do you like dealing with the Fulanis instead of directly with us? I don't just understand and remember what I said you have the chance to change course now or you will face what Iran did you to when they chased you away.

Britain do the right thing now when you have the chance because when we are free a man like me would go and study communism to make sure we keep you out of Igbo land and we must do business with Russia

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-open-letter-to-britain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by Xscape1993(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
It is well ooo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by OnionBandit(f): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
I don tire for Una rants on social media, Aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by fozapi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Xscape1993:
It is well ooo.

we must wake up enough about this British treachery
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by fozapi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
I don tire for Una rants on social media, Aswear

fulani boy who call you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by Commentor: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Why not tear your British passport?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by bensonman: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
kk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by Commentor: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
fozapi:

we must wake up enough about this British treachery

Advise Nnamdi Kanu to burn his British passport.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by fozapi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Commentor:

Advise Nnamdi Kanu to burn his British passport.

go and tear it,we must call out Britain because we are wiser now,did that stop Britain from plotting his kidnap?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by Commentor: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
fozapi:

go and tear it,we must call out Britain because we are wiser now,did that stop Britain from plotting his kidnap?

Calling out without showing proper disdain is sheer hypocrisy.

Denounce Britain by burning your passport.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by fozapi(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Commentor:

Calling out without showing proper disdain is sheer hypocrisy.

Denounce Britain by burning your passport.

after biafra who needs a British passport,if they didnt stop us in 1967 we wont be flooding to their country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by Commentor: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
fozapi:

after biafra who needs a British passport,if they didnt stop us in 1967 we wont be flooding to their country

Excuses.

You hate them, burn their passport.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by fozapi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Commentor:

Excuses.

You hate them, burn their passport.

let them stop supporting nigeria and we will
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by Commentor: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
fozapi:

let them stop supporting nigeria and we will

Isn't that meant to be before?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Open Letter To Britain by fozapi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Commentor:

Isn't that meant to be before?

use your brain for once if you have one

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Supporters Storm Olubadan Palace In Protest / Security Agencies: Ruthless On Agitators, Pampering Bandits, Killer Herdsmen / Eid-el Kabir: Makinde Surprises Oyo Workers, Pensioners, Pays July Salaries 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.