Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths (2100 Views)

Biafran Land:open Letter To Biafran Girls From Igbo Land[photos ] / Tension Biafran Youths Burn Hausa Houses VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Open Up Disgraceful Secrets About Bola Ahmed Tinubu Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Warripikine: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
God bless Oduduwa
God bless Biafra
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
ESN abi na ESPN are now officially a terrorist group with the new security outfit set up by SE governors, ESN are in trouble.

Imagine Kanu, having a delusional thinking that Ebubeagu was created to tackle ESN only...

Scum bag guy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by muykem: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
The king of igbo land has spoken.

9 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Official ipigs werey

Always chest beating

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Aaa007: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
naso . the burning of biafra land must continuegrin

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by November1857(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:
ESN abi na ESPN are now officially a terrorist group with the new security outfit set up by SE governors, ESN are in trouble.

Imagine having a delusional thinking that Ebubeagu was created to tackle ESN only...
Afonja and blindness are like 5&6!

When he warned you about potential fulani attack in2014, instead of taking precautions ,you were busy calling him names , today a whole community in ogun state are currently taken refuge in Benin IDP camp...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by techmo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin

ESN vs Ebube Agu

ESN vs Nigerian Police

ESN vs Fulani

ESN vs Southeast Governors

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
November1857:
Afonja and blindness are like 5&6!

When he warned you about potential fulani attack in2014, instead of taking precaution ,your where busy calling him names , but today whole community in ogun state are currently taken refuge in Benin In camp...

He warned who? Have there not been herders/farmers clashes for decades in Nigeria.

What new can the scammer Kanu tell us... What is Kanu doing for a living? How is he footing his bills?

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
grin

ESN vs Ebube Agu

ESN vs Nigerian Police

ESN vs Fulani

ESN vs Southeast Governors

And you omitted Nigeria army, some sane Igbo's that are against the scammer Kanu...

ESN has already expired with the new Ebubeagu security outfit...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by techmo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

And you omitted Nigeria army, some sane Igbo's that are against the scammer Kanu...

ESN has already expired with the new Ebubeagu security outfit...

they just robbed a firstbank branch in Anambra , today also they killed 3 police men in Ebonyi

ESN are ready to burn SouthEast down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by pulamu: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
More trouble loading in the East

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

they just robbed a firstbank branch in Anambra

ESN are ready to burn SouthEast down

It is logical to say ESN are the one behind Owerri jail break.. When Uzondinma invited military to Orlu, some of the ESN members were arrested..

It's obvious they are the one behind the UGM...

Kanu selfishness and egocentric way of life wouldn't let him think about the consequences of his actions.. All what matters to him is the money aspect all in the name of Biafra.

Apart from Ojukwu wasted millions of Igbo due to his egocentric way of life, he also scammed his people by telling them to exchange their naira to worthless Biafra Pounds.

Ralph of MASSOB also came with his own scam and killings.. Anambra massacre committed under the James Nwafor SARS is still fresh in our memory plus the fake Biafra passport he sold with no single embassy.

It's now the time for Kanu to continue what Ojukwu and Ralph were after... How many Ndigbo lives have been lost since Kanu started his Biafra or dead madness?

What has he been doing with all the money being donated to him? Does Kanu have any charity organisation? Any road constructed in ordinary Abia or has he empowered a fly not to talk of Biafran.

Kanu is simply a scum bag guy.. It's all about money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Warripikine: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Imagine Kanu, having a delusional thinking that Ebubeagu was created to tackle ESN only...

Scum bag guy

The letter is not for AREWA YOUTHS!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Deepfeel(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Scum bag guy

why are you wailing over South East matter? you all have waited and waited for python dance, you all waited to see dead bodies of ipob all over the internet like you saw back then when they were unarmed protesting with flags , you are shouting ESN is now officially a terrorist group, is it new? ipob has been declared terrorist group long time ago pls say something new

what ever name you might call ipob/ESN , one thing I know is that they have earned respect from Nigerian police and soldiers, gone are those days when they were Harassed and humiliated by police and soldiers , python dance has been avenged

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Deepfeel:

why are you wailing over South East matter? you all have waited and waited for python dance, you all waited to see dead bodies of ipob all over the internet like you saw back then when they were unarmed protesting with flags , you are shouting ESN is now officially a terrorist group, is it new? ipob has been declared terrorist group long time ago pls say something new

what ever name you might call ipob/ESN , one thing I know is that they have earned respect from Nigerian police and soldiers, gone are those days when they were Harassed and humiliated by police and soldiers , python dance has been avenged

If trying to tell Ndigbo to avoid another unnecessary war is what you are calling wailing, so be it. infact wouldn't mind to be a professional wailer self

I have so many Igbo friends.. I wouldn't want one scum bag to put their lives at risk all in the name of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Warripikine:

The letter is not for AREWA YOUTHS!!

To my best of understanding, the Biafra youths are still part of Nigeria youths which I have some as friends...

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Deepfeel(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

If trying to tell Ndigbo to avoid another unnecessary war is what you are calling wailing, so be it.

I have so many Igbo friends.. I wouldn't want one scum bag to put their lives at risk all in the name of Biafra

you are in no position to advise igbos on anything, who are you? what is your name? how many people know you in your tribe, family ,or community?

has your entire tribe helped igbos in anyway? did your tribe feed igbos before, during, and after the civil war?

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Deepfeel:

you are in no position to advise igbos on anything, who are you? what is your name? how many people know you in your tribe, family ,or community?

has your entire tribe helped igbos in anyway? did your tribe feed igbos before, during, and after the civil war?

This is not about who is passing the message but the message been passed...

Avoiding unnecessary war is not a sign of cowardice
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Winnerforever: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Scum bag guy

Calling ESN a terrorist group is something a real terrorist sympathiser would say. Your brothers in Boko Haram and the Fulnai Herdsmen group are precisely why ESN was setup to defend their land and their people.

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Winnerforever:

Calling ESN a terrorist group is something a real terrorist sympathiser would say. Your brothers in Boko Haram and the Fulnai Herdsmen group are precisely why ESN was setup to defend their land and their people.

Boko haram, bandits, Killer herdsmen, ESN are all terrorist group which shall be deal with thoroughly
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Deepfeel(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

This is not about who is passing the message but the message been passed...

Avoiding unnecessary war is not a sign of cowardice

my friend, keep your message to yourself, there are over 40 million plus igbos all over the world, if we need advice, definitely it won't be from a nobody like you, war or no war you have nothing to add to the igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Winnerforever: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Boko haram, bandits, Killer herdsmen, ESN are all terrorist group which shall be deal with thoroughly

To my knowledge ESN are not going around murdering people randomly, they are in the forest protecting farms etc.

Every man has a right and moral justification to defend his ancestral land from terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Winnerforever:

To my knowledge ESN are not going around murdering people randomly, they are in the forest protecting farms etc.

Every man has a right and moral justification to defend his ancestral land from terrorists.

Are ESN only created for herdsmen?
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Deepfeel:

my friend, keep your message to yourself, there are over 40 million plus igbos all over the world, if we need advice, definitely it won't be from a nobody like you, war or no war you have nothing to add to the igbos

So as the sane ones amongst them are reading this and taking note
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Deepfeel(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

So as the sane ones amongst them are reading this and taking note

taking note from who you? lol I don't blame you, I blame those that put us igbos in same country with a low tribe like yours,

3 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Winnerforever: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Are ESN only created for herdsmen?

To my knowledge yes, and here is a question - Your house gets burgled multiple times and the security forces never respond to protect your life and property and even that of your family. What would you do ? Sit back and say ' god dey' or arm yourself to defend your home ?

Do you know that during the last US election many Americans including some of my relatives armed themselves with guns to protect themselves because they had lost faith in the government? What do you call them? Terrorists??

Think deep Pal.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Winnerforever:

To my knowledge yes, and here is a question - Your house gets burgled multiple times and the security forces never respond to protect your life and property and even that of your family. What would you do ? Sit back and say ' god dey' or arm yourself to defend your home ?

Do you know that during the last US election may Americans including some of my relatives bough guns to protect themselves because they had lost faith in the government? What do you call them? Terrorists??

Think deep Pal.

So what happened to Kidnappers, Baby factory, armed robbers, ritualists? Are they exempted cos they are probably from home soil while the herdsmen are outsider
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by helinues: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Deepfeel:

taking note from who you? lol I don't blame you, I blame those that put us igbos in same country with a low tribe like yours,

Funnily, I am not the only one passing the message.. Just that the repetition of the message would make them to be consciously aware of it
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Ojiofor: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dear Eastern Nigeria youths please do not join an outlawed group like ESN. Your parents love you more than Kanu loves his dog Jack.

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Deepfeel(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

Funnily, I am not the only one passing the message.. Just that the repetition of the message would make them to be consciously aware of it
I know, that's why I blame those that put us together with you all in same country
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Open Letter To Biafran Youths by Winnerforever: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
helinues:

So what happened to Kidnappers, Baby factory, armed robbers, ritualists? Are they exempted cos they are probably from home soil while the herdsmen are outsider

Nope, I personally would ask ESN and other forces to go after Kidnappers, Baby factory owners, armed robbers, ritualists etc.

Besides these same vices plague Nigeria end to end , they are not peculiar to the east. ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: IPOB Militants Leader Killed, Other Arrested(Graphic) / Funali Herdsmen Sends Bishop Oyedepo A Warning Letter / Unknown Gunman Nabbed Is South East (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.