Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes (487 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes by NigeriaZoo: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
1. Asking for 2000 human heads on air, after the death of Ikonso as if he was talking about rats. When I listened to the broadcast, it made me cringe. If this was achieved, it would have been equated to mass murder.

2. Praising and praying for the UGM which made IPOB complicit in their activities

3. Making too many enemies even within his IPOB family with unguarded utterances and insults

4. Saying that Buhari was dead when everyone including the international community knew it was a myth.

5. Asking the youth to jump into the forest prematurely without proper equipment and protection

6. Making enemies of the Igbo leadership, elite and governors who had the means to support the cause behind the scenes, but also the resources to betray you

7. Weak security strategy that led to the revealing of IPOB members data and probably his own abduction. This is AI age, we need better technology and superior intelligence.

8. Outlandish propaganda which was too funny to believe and made a mockery of Igbos integrity ; example - saying that Israel were preparing to bomb Nigeria, that’s not propaganda, that’s bull sh.it.

9. Insulting the British high commissioner in Nigeria , her name is Catriona Laing. I know the British, they can be very vindictive and we can’t rule out British intelligence involvement in your capture.

If you want to be accepted and respected by the international community , you have to be careful, calculated, reserved with your words, strategic and patient, most especially make friends not enemies and be very very secretive about your plans and whereabouts.

But you tried, after all you are only 1 man and you carried a huge load with no thanks. You have led the way and now others must learn from these mistakes and change approach.

We will keep fighting for your release day and night and we will never ever stop the struggle for Biafra, never.

IPOB, MASSOB, other Biafran groups should learn from these fatal errors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes by edochie12: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
What about the killer herdsmen,how can we learn from their mistakes
Re: Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes by SportsHD: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
He's just another Buhari in the making.
If Biafra eventually gets created, many of his people whom he considers enemy would be killed extrajudicially.
Power would definitely intoxicate him.
Person wey just get small followership dey ask for 2000 head. What if he now controls a whole federation?
He should continue eating watery beans in prison. We'll see him in 2090.

I once liked him. But, I realized that he's not different from the average Nigerian politician.

6 Likes

Re: Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes by SportsHD: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
edochie12:
We go use those ones skull brew when the dullard's tenure ends.
Re: Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes by OnionBandit(f): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
edochie12:
As you don sign oath, e go pay you pass make you go commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes by Biafrannuke: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
[s] 1. Asking for 2000 human heads on air, after the death of Ikonso as if he was talking about rats. When I listened to the broadcast, it made me cringe. If this was achieved, it would have been equated to mass murder.

2. Praising and praying for the UGM which made IPOB complicit in their activities

3. Making too many enemies even within his IPOB family with unguarded utterances and insults

4. Saying that Buhari was dead when everyone including the international community knew it was a myth.

5. Asking the youth to jump into the forest prematurely without proper equipment and protection

6. Making enemies of the Igbo leadership, elite and governors who had the means to support the cause behind the scenes, but also the resources to betray you

7. Weak security strategy that led to the revealing of IPOB members data and probably his own abduction. This is AI age, we need better technology and superior intelligence.

8. Outlandish propaganda which was too funny to believe and made a mockery of Igbos integrity ; example - saying that Israel were preparing to bomb Nigeria, that’s not propaganda, that’s bull sh.it.

9. Insulting the British high commissioner in Nigeria , her name is Catriona Laing. I know the British, they can be very vindictive and we can’t rule out British intelligence involvement in your capture.

If you want to be accepted and respected by the international community , you have to be careful, calculated, reserved with your words, strategic and patient, most especially make friends not enemies and be very very secretive about your plans and whereabouts.

But you tried, after all you are only 1 man and you carried a huge load with no thanks. You have led the way and now others must learn from these mistakes and change approach.

We will keep fighting for your release day and night and we will never ever stop the struggle for Biafra, never.

IPOB, MASSOB, other Biafran groups should learn from these fatal errors. [/s]
fake Fulani supporter of APC account
Re: Fatal Errors Nnamdi Kanu Made And How We Can Learn From His Mistakes by teamoneline: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Many of you don't understand what bipolar is. The thing that is doing Kanye west is what is doing nnamdi kanu but his own is the violent type. I've met bipolar patients and I can say nnamdi is no different. It's not an insult is the truth the guy has mental issues but because he's not wearing rags you'll think he's normal.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Abducted And Seriously Beaten In Kenya- Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya / APC May Die Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.