Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Dear Real Omoluabis Hope Today Has Opened Your Eyes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Real Omoluabis Hope Today Has Opened Your Eyes (321 Views)

This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic / Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) / God Bless Real Omoluabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Real Omoluabis Hope Today Has Opened Your Eyes by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
when I say that fulani herdsmen are part of the problem that the bigger problem are Tinubu urchins among you guys.

Hope you guys saw how everything went down, how they sided with the fulani government and dehumanised you guys during today's protest.

They where everywhere gloating and hailing the government for using live bullets on peaceful protesters
how they hailed fulani government for raiding Igboho and killing innocent Yorubas without provocation and confrontation.

normally the igbos they're making you see as enemies where in solidarity with you guys even though they had every opportunity to gloat back but this situation at hand is beyond unnecessary banter.

Let me say this again. as far as these guys are among you, you guys are in big trouble.
normally this rally supposed to unite every yoruba irrespective of political opinion but as usual their loyalty is not with Yoruba race.

real Omoluabis RONU!

Let me stop here for now

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Spanish Ambassador Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / Nigerians Should Pray For Kanu, I See Kanu In Coffin, IPOB Will Declare War On B / Why Haven't Nnamdi Kanu Being Charged For Claiming Buhari Is Dead When He's Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.