Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion (1767 Views)

Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Shiites Protest, Ministerial List, Dakolo’s House Invasion, Others Top This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
It was reported that the DSS with some others in military uniform numbering over 300+ according to different witnesses invaded Sunday Igboho home in Soka, Ibadan days ago at the odd hour of 1am.

The DSS comfirmed this report also through their P.R.O in Abuja after the invasion.

Now what they are not telling us, DSS said they got there at about 1am but couldn't gain entrance as they were engaged by Igboho security aides, they later subdued the untrained gallant Igboho security and gain entrance an hour later eventually killing just 2 of these faithful, loyal, gallant heros and then proceed to arresting about 13 persons which includes armless Lady K, Igbohos wife, two kids and others. Story confirmed by DSS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Now what they are not telling us.

DSS said it was during that 1 hour that they were engaged by Igbohos gallant security that Igboho escaped. So this means Igboho was confirmed by them to be inside at their arrival, do they mean to say over 300+ security force all stood at the gate trying to figure a way in for over 1 hour and didn't rather surround the building so no one could escape? The building was surely surrounded, how then did Igboho escape a building surrounded by over 300+ heavily armed men? We'll love to know about their failed mission.

And then they didn't tell us if it was only those few men that engaged them for over 1 hour that they couldn't gain entrance to the building? I mean just 7-13 or thereabout. We'll love to know about the gallantry of these men.

3 Likes

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
And lastly, do the cow-brain DSS really believe Igboho is so powerful that he can all of a sudden become a cat that even innocent cats wasn't left out of their madness. It's so wonderful that they think highly of Igboho sha. Why won't they anyway. Ordinary 7 men disturb their life for a whole 1 hour.

If the DSS were to be reporting to Kim of North Korea, what do you think would have happened to those agents that went for the mission for bringing back home such an horrible unexplainable report? Public execution will surely be the least of the punishment for such a failed mission.

11 Likes

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by temitope27(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
K
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by Militant30: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
What did you want to hear from us when the Yoruba and the Fooolanis are seriously playing their friendly match? grin grin grin grin
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Militant30:
What did you want to hear from us when the Yoruba and the Fooolanis are seriously playing their friendly match? grin grin grin grin
And what are to be heard from? DSS? Prolly from that part that always try to inflate their importance and personality cuz in reality they are nothing. SMH
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
I don't want to call you daft but it seems you have the symptoms of daftness.

300 soldiers vs Igboho security aides, i can tell you that that mansion will be destroyed in 5 minutes.

You haven't seen what just 15 special force soldiers can do in an attack.

10 SF is enough to destroy Igboho house in 20 minutes.

Stop believing in FAKENEWS and Charms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

300 soldiers vs Igboho security aides, i can tell you that that mansion will be destroyed in 5 minutes.

Special forces indeed. I think you should visit Kenya cuz that's the closest you can see what Special forces looks like. And you are the dumba** here. The failed operation was carried out by cow-brain infected DSS not the failure call NA. ode oshi. What do i expect from someone who washes prik every seconds and squat to pee. SMH.

8 Likes

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
kevapet:
Special forces indeed. I think you should visit Kenya cuz that's the closest you can see what Special forces looks like. And you are the dumba** here. The failed operation was carried out by cow-brain infected DSS not the failure call NA. ode oshi. What do i expect from someone who washes prik every seconds and squat to pee. SMH.

Anything that makes you happy.

I am still suprised that there are people like you who think ordinary 7 security aides has a chance with Nigerian soldiers grin

You are a comedian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by RiceProducers: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
So you manufactured this figure of 300 men and then built an entire thread of falsehood, conjecture and insinuations based on wrong these wrong premises

1 Like

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Anything that makes you happy.

I am still suprised that there are people like you who think ordinary security aides has a chance with Nigerian soldiers grin

You are a comedian
You are the clown. If ordinary Yusuf with few students could have their chances with your overrated army and airforce that they've grown so big they are now in two and each with battalions right under your overhyped NA, NAF nose. So why can't just 7 gallant Yoruba men disturb 300+ of them for complete 1 hour. Ignoramus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
RiceProducers:
So you manufactured this figure of 300 men and then built an entire thread of falsehood, conjecture and insinuations based on wrong these wrong premises
You are ashamed of the failure you call security abi? Even your DSS is a witness against itself.

3 Likes

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by BSsniffer: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Stop believing charms yet you're the bororo nignog that believes that slamming his head ten times a day on a hard surface will get your prayers answered by some God..... special forces that piss their pants on the sight of Boko Haram and resorted to kidnapping of a woman. Lmao you're the daft mofo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by fistonati(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
The energy, zeal and intelligence put up against Sunday igboho and NNAMDY Kanu would have been enough to put an end to insecurity menace bedeviling Nigeria and its economy but the general's government choose to be partial and selective.

DSS has turned to errand agency

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by proxillin(m): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2021
RiceProducers:

the eye witness report says its 300..so if u are not the eyes witness..shut up..

has the cat-catcher A.KA Dss come out to refute or deny they are not up to 300?

2 Likes

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by MalcoImX: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2021
kevapet:
You are the clown. If ordinary Yusuf with few students could have their chances with your overrated army and airforce that they've grown so big they are now in two and each with battalions right under your overhyped NA, NAF nose. So why can't just 7 gallant Yoruba men disturb 300+ of them for complete 1 hour. Ignoramus.

Br^, br^ what's your own?

Don't come hear thinking we'll believe your wishes if you're not at the scene reporting.

Or, alternatively, just tell us that you're not happy a part of a gang heating up the polity is neutralized.
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by MalcoImX: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2021
fistonati:
The energy, zeal and intelligence put up against Sunday igboho and NNAMDY Kanu would have been enough to put an end to insecurity menace bedeviling Nigeria and its economy but the general's government choose to be partial and selective.

DSS has turned to errand agency

You may as well test being a bandit or Boko Haram and see how far you'll go.
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by mancoconut: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2021
300 security forces invaded Igboho’s residence? Surely you can't be that dumb to believe your own crap.
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by MalcoImX: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2021
kevapet:
You are ashamed of the failure you call security abi? Even your DSS is a witness against itself.
Would it a security failure for you if you were Kanu or Igboho?
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by FarahAideed: 12:21am On Jul 04, 2021
The only thing I have learnt from the last one week is that Buhari govt doesn't want to act against the bandits
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by SoBright101: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Buhari government is really giving DSS hard time, ridiculing them and tarnishing their image. They have never been this overwhelmed by unnecessary tasks. I understand their situation.

1 Like

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2021
MalcoImX:
Would it a security failure for you if you were Kanu or Igboho?
English be like war. It's a failure to Igboho cuz despite illegally invading his house at an odd hour, they only end up killing his innocent cats, armless friends.
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2021
MalcoImX:

Br^, br^ what's your own?

Don't come hear thinking we'll believe your wishes if you're not at the scene reporting.

Or, alternatively, just tell us that you're not happy a part of a gang heating up the polity is neutralized.
Hell with polity. Hopefully someone around you gets to experience those originally heating up the polity. You are also ashamed of your good for nothing security abi? Looks like you are finding it difficult to believe their stupidity yourself since they bear witness of themselves.
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by kevapet: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2021
mancoconut:
300 security forces invaded Igboho’s residence? Surely you can't be that dumb to believe your own crap.
Its even difficult for so called patriot to believe the words of the failure they call security. It prolly suck to support known failure.
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by MalcoImX: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2021
kevapet:
Hell with polity. Hopefully someone around you gets to experience those originally heating up the polity. You are also ashamed of your good for nothing security abi? Looks like you are finding it difficult to believe their stupidity yourself since they bear witness of themselves.
On the contrary I am proud of the security operatives to have pulled out so much success within such a short time.

I honestly believe a part of you is not happy with their success.

Take heart br^.
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by MalcoImX: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
kevapet:
English be like war. It's a failure to Igboho cuz despite illegally invading his house at an odd hour, they only end up killing his innocent cats, armless friends.

As if you don't mistype.

How I wish you were part of his gang when they invaded his criminal den, then and only then you would define what success and failure is
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by Idonijebenson: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnn
Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by joyandfaith: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
DSS mission failed in igboho residence. Mission was to get him dead or alive. It was a failed and disappointed mission. To cover their failure, CCTV camera box was removed and some implanted weapons with harmless suspects were paraded. Two aides were assassinated . Execution style. Cats were killed.
I lost my respect for dss that day. Saynotocultism over to you.

1 Like

Re: What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion by Chibuzoc(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2021
The cat part makes it funny same way the supporter of APC junta thought that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu turned into a dog before killing the innocent dog. Zoological republic tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Terminate All Revenue Window Contracts On Morning Of 17th March– Soludo / Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him / Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.