Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide (38108 Views)

Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Prince Philip would have opposed this

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Premiumwriter2: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Do you struggle with women? Always lost on what to say after the first 'hi' and 'hellos'?

Unstuck yourself and become the man women love to spend time with. Chat like a pro and tease her like a player without ever running out of things to say.

Get The Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom

At Paystack. shop/redpill
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by NengiWIDEtoto: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Naija amaka
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Trentee4eva: 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103362784:
Thumbs up to all the Nigerians making our country proud out there.
Good things will continue to be your portion, for as long as you live.

For the evil and wicked ones instigating violence and deaths from what ever part of the world they are in,
For the criminal minded Nigerians bringing our darling country to disrepute out there, shame and reproach will never depart from you.
And wishing y'all safe trip to jail wherever you are caught.
HushBingo and Obinna that thought he was invisible will tell you more.

God bless Nigeria and all Good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

You forgot to mention your darling daddy who is the Chief Medical Tourist. I guess he's making Nigeria proud. His real children are studying abroad while his deceitful children are on Nairaland licking his ass.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sholaco:
Edo amaka

Not Edo. More like Itshekiri.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by dan761(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Theunbothered:

Prince Charles should just order his army to take back the Nigeria they created and fix the problems they left us with.
. You mean it ? you must be a Comedian ooo grin

Well ,Are you Married or having Staphylococus for many years without a Child ? Take a step Check Signature below.
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by donofdons: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congrats to her. An igbo person will not achieve this. The white man noted that yorubas love to serve and are quick to learn obedience. Igbos never want to serve and always aspiring to become the master.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Darkblood: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mr Damn niggar grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....congratulations
Edo women and beauty.....

Always small in an attractive way.....petite
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by juniior(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Where are the Hausa/fulanis? Oh! That's right they are busy killing people everywhere. Imbeciles
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Lordbinsmar: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thegracefulness:
She looks like my future wife. Just exactly the same white teeth. Congrats beautiful woman.

You never learn your lesson. I was banned for about seven days the last time you quoted me. You’re luring me to another ban and I’d accept it wholeheartedly. I advised you to ignore quoting me on this forum. I try constantly to avoid your engagements beacause you’ve possibly got a low IQ and could probably be mentally impoverished. Your political takes are salty and scream chronic-bias. Don’t quote this handle for whatever reasons. I beg you, barbecuenescient.

Please Sir, don't mind the vulture seller, he is worse than a zombie.

He can contaminate you with his high level of mediocrity. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by pacespot(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Without even reading her name I know she is a Yoruba's woman
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by adebwalex(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
See as she resemble my daughter small. But my own daughter fine pass her.. I pray my daughter reach more than that height too in future Amen..
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by kweensheba: 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good development.

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
EwuGambia:
she looks a lot like Bambam from big brother ..... shocked

The toilet babe... undecided
shocked shocked shocked
EwuGambia are you back? Where you been dey since? You go Gambia?
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by chrisj2(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Community engagement... Definitely a made up role for an ethnic minority who will then take most of the blame for lack of diversity...

Charles is good but William is worse and the Queen just pretend to be sweet but they are all white supremacists...

Congrats to the lady!
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by MrBachelor: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buhari would have appointed another Fulani. Talk about difference in thinking capacity.
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by chrisj2(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
seguno2:

House slave versus plantation slaves

I like this! And they are usually women or Jolly fat bloke who laughs manically and agrees with his slave master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103362812:

Really ??
This innocent girl sha
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by sharone21(f): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
When God wants to pick your call, he uses a human who will just coin out one funny position for u just for u to be elevated.
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by olisaEze(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
The Royal family on all out image rebranding because their pikin go marry who get sense pass am. grin
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103362784:
[s]Thumbs up to all the Nigerians making our country proud out there.
Good things will continue to be your portion, for as long as you live.

For the evil and wicked ones instigating violence and deaths from what ever part of the world they are in,
For the criminal minded Nigerians bringing our darling country to disrepute out there, shame and reproach will never depart from you.
And wishing y'all safe trip to jail wherever you are caught.
HushBingo and Obinna that thought he was invisible will tell you more.

God bless Nigeria and all Good, honest and hardworking[/s] Nigerians.

Usual childish talk
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Please Sir, don't mind the vulture seller, he is worse than a zombie.

He can contaminate you with his high level of mediocrity. embarassed
I honestly can't stand him and will always call out his silly pretentious comments.
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Tremple8v: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Politics
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Caseless: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thegracefulness:
She looks like my future wife. Just exactly the same white teeth. Congrats beautiful woman.

You never learn your lesson. I was banned for about seven days the last time you quoted me. You’re luring me to another ban and I’d accept it wholeheartedly. I advised you to ignore quoting me on this forum. I try constantly to avoid your engagements beacause you’ve possibly got a low IQ and could probably be mentally impoverished. Your political takes are salty and scream chronic-bias. Don’t quote this handle for whatever reasons. I beg you, barbecuenescient.
una too de take things seriously. Manna is only cruising. Stop this attitude, if you're old enough to get the message.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by theFilmtric: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Imsoblessed:
Nigerian itsekiri woman... Before the tribal lords of southwest and southeast starts claiming and bashing.... Jesus house rccg London.
Some will say Itsekiri is Yoruboid grin
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by theFilmtric: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
donofdons:
Congrats to her. An igbo person will not achieve this. The white man noted that yorubas love to serve and are quick to learn obedience. Igbos never want to serve and always aspiring to become the master.
I thought Itsekiri are not Yoruba?
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by theFilmtric: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
pacespot:
Without even reading her name I know she is a Yoruba's woman
Itsekiri

And this is not an achievement
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by theFilmtric: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
donofdons:
Mynd44 lalasticlala oamj4 rule 2
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Techguy96(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Edo amaka
Which edo?
Omaghomi is a delta name not edo
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Techguy96(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
donofdons:
She's not Yoruba tho, she's itsekiri, and this is not a big deal or an achievement?
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by ajealadick(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbo kwenu. Yes, every progress by Nigerians outside is claimed by Nairaland Igbos.
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Joshobo55: 6:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.