Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide (38121 Views)

Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Investor137: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Edo amaka
Not EDO but she’s 100% Itsekiri from Delta state Nigeria, God bless Iwere. Itsekirimi

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Tjjones: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nice one congratulation on ur new job role. Africans are proud of u....
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Edo amaka

Omaghomi no be Itsekiri name again?

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Yankee101: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Must you be criticized b4 you do the right thing?
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Thegracefulness: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Caseless:
una too de take things seriously. Manna is only cruising. Stop this attitude, if you're old enough to get the message.

I’ve ignored every other quotes but I thought to reply to you. Cruising?? With people’s lives on the line? Millions and millions of people’s lives. People are dying of hunger, of insecurity, of intentional mishandling and politically orchestrated evils daily. Whoever sees the evil this government is perpetrating and chooses to politicize issues, or “catch cruise” with it, just as you’ve said, they’re either very, very heartless and evil, or they’re stupid.
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thegracefulness:
She looks like my future wife. Just exactly the same white teeth. Congrats beautiful woman.

You never learn your lesson. I was banned for about seven days the last time you quoted me. You’re luring me to another ban and I’d accept it wholeheartedly. I advised you to ignore quoting me on this forum. I try constantly to avoid your engagements beacause you’ve possibly got a low IQ and could probably be mentally impoverished. Your political takes are salty and scream chronic-bias. Don’t quote this handle for whatever reasons. I beg you, barbecuenescient.

grin grin grin grin
D Kain thing wey you tell fit make you chop another ban oo
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by Isuku01(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Edo to the world!
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by timefarm(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thegracefulness:
She looks like my future wife. Just exactly the same white teeth. Congrats beautiful woman.

You never learn your lesson. I was banned for about seven days the last time you quoted me. You’re luring me to another ban and I’d accept it wholeheartedly. I advised you to ignore quoting me on this forum. I try constantly to avoid your engagements beacause you’ve possibly got a low IQ and could probably be mentally impoverished. Your political takes are salty and scream chronic-bias. Don’t quote this handle for whatever reasons. I beg you, barbecuenescient.
The guy foolishness reaches heaven.
Nothing good comes from his filthy mind

Just ignore him.
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by seguno2: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2021
berrystunn:
Mentally...

Meaning that it is by choice
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by seguno2: 2:04am On Jul 05, 2021
paix:
Are you suggesting he's high on some cheap shit?

Not at all.
He is super sane to sniff out bullshit.
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by berrystunn(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2021
seguno2:

Meaning that it is by choice

Totally with mind control with rewrite history
Bank system is a scam
You are met to believe is normal
Network provide run scam
You are met to believe is normal.
And so on ........
Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by emmadothings(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2021
fergie0o1:

Eva Omaghomi, 43, who has worked for the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall for 13 years, has been promoted to a newly created role of director of community engagement

The move comes four months after the MoS revealed plans by senior Royals to step up efforts to champion minorities’ rights following explosive claims made by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex of institutional racism

[b]In an illustration of the trust placed in her by Prince Charles, she was asked to accompany him on a visit to Jesus House Church in London less than 48 hours after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made allegations of racism against the Royal Family during their interview with Oprah Winfrey [/b]fine itsekiri woman

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9753207/amp/Prince-Charles-promotes-senior-black-aide-lead-efforts-iwoman e-diversity.html] Dailymail UK [/url]
fine itsekiri woman

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide by NLPoliceWoman: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
timefarm:

The guy foolishness reaches heaven.
Nothing good comes from his filthy mind

Just ignore him.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.