Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Watch Moment Vee Gave Neo A Sweet Kiss At His 27th Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Moment Vee Gave Neo A Sweet Kiss At His 27th Birthday Party (743 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Vee Gave Neo A Sweet Kiss At His 27th Birthday Party by NNtv(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2021
BBNaija star Vee sparked reactions on social media after she was spotted passionately kissing her boyfriend, Neo, at her 27th birthday party.

Neo and Vé
Neo celebrated his 27th birthday on July 1, 2021, and as part of the plans to make his day a memorable one, a big party was organized for him to mark his day. Sharing a video of how the whole party went, Neo and Vee were spotted kissing passionately at the party.

Vee said;

VEE FOR VIBE, I had to show up for my drag! Only incredible vibes around here ”.

Vé and Neo
Vee and Neo are the only roommates known to date after their stay in the BBNaija house. Despite all the controversy and how many times they’ve broken up around the house, Vee and Neo are still strong and nurture their love throughout the day. Fans believe their relationship will take it to the next level in the future.

https://nntv.com.ng/watch-moment-vee-gave-a-neo-a-sweet-kiss-at-his-27th-birthday-party/

Watch the video below;
https://www.instagram.com/_u/veeiye/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=CE4AE2D4-4CA0-47F0-86DF-32EB74242C6F

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “white Money Is My Spec, My Baby”- Maria Says / Ronaldo Having A Great Day With His Family / Actress, Tawa Ajisefini Celebrates Her Husband As He Becomes A U.S. Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.