Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC (19901 Views)

Buhari CPC Totally Relegated / 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC / Buhari’s CPC Seizes Control Of APC Party Structure - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by setobaba: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2021
I’m angry like this and I don’t know why yet
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by mrvitalis(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2021
And you have a Muslim governor n deputy

Ok na

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by awajiebenezer(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2021
El terrorist and lie Muhammad are like 5 and 6
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by adeniyi65(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2021
He has a constitutional right to contest or vote till any age(even 100 years above) before death just as everyone in the state has also.nah the Constitution,no b say e dey ok.
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Darkblood: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Damn niggar �
I am feeling you
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.......

Governing Nigeria is a serious job, which is obviously too much for a 62-year-old man
Look at me, look at my grey hair. If you see my picture when I was sworn in, my hair was very black but look at how it has become

This moda fuckkker should also show his damnnn bank statement or balance as at the time he was sworn in
Bunch of moda fuckkers..
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by BinamRex: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2021
Racist white people always bring up a black friend as proof that they aren't racist.

The anti-christian el-rufai is using his friendship with a con artist to justify why he couldn't be anti-christian. Story for the gods.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by jaxxy(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2021
President99:
I don't like El-rufai, but the truth is, he is not a JIHADIST by any stretch

So why the ethnic cleansing in kaduna and why isn't he doing anything about it?? undecided

Maybe he wasn't bt now he is on low-key.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by nku5: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2021
El-rufai that went to meet killer Fulani terrorists in foreign lands to give them millions in cash instead of arresting them. He kuku knows his political career is gone

Bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Gokoyer1401: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2021
After graduation in Philippines, what will be the fate of the graduates?
Edutourrs:
NO JAMB,NO ASUU STRIKE
STUDY WITH LOWER TUITION IN REPUBLIC OF PHILIPPINES
VISA IS GUARANTEED
CONTACT US ON OUR WHATSAPP NUMBER

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Iceyjayz: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2021
candidbabe:
And who is buhari?
Your president
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Shattuck(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2021
I kinda align with the guy sometimes even though I see so many people hating him, he seems logical at times
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by sucess001(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2021
President too old at 62 yet Buhari is how old?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by kriss27(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2021
Penguin2:
This Tunde Bakare is influential sha!

There’s something I want anyone reading this to know...

Influencers Rule this World!

Both online and offline

Local and international.

It was influencers that made Trump president, influencers brought him down.

Influencers made Buhari president, he’s still on the seat because an influencer like Tinubu still stands by him.

GEJ lost when he lost influencers like Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tinubu, and co.

Your online hustle will change when an influencer like JJOmojuwa retweets you on Twitter or Tunde Ednut posts you on Instagram.

People have gotten jobs without hassles through the instrumentality of an influencer.

Influencers will put you on the platform and they will determine if you remain there or fall off.

Seek influencers and never be on their wrong book.

Because it’s a Sunday, we pray the lord brings that influencer that will change our life and hustle forever in Jesus name, Amen.

And that we too shall become influencers to change people’s lives too!

Siyaponga!
AMEN�
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by MoIbrahim: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2021
And so?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by GentleRay: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Don't tribalize issues. Nigeria also doesn't need Igbo separatists.
joe54:
Nigeria doesn't need another Hausa Fulani irredentist

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by OfficialGaGa(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Penguin2:

Siyaponga!
it's Siyabonga tho...
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by garfield1: 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
Shattuck:
I kinda align with the guy sometimes even though I see so many people hating him, he seems logical at times

True,I agree

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by garfield1: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2021
jaxxy:

So why the ethnic cleansing in kaduna and why isn't he doing anything about it?? undecided

Theres nothing he can do about it
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by garfield1: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2021
mrvitalis:
And you have a Muslim governor n deputy

Ok na

What is wrong about it?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by President99: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2021
jaxxy:

which ethic cleansing? The 1000 Shiites killed in Kaduna ain't they muslims? People being kidnapped in Zaria his home town are they Christians? Birnin Gwari people being killed and kidnapped are they not Muslims? Did he introduce Sharia in Kaduna State? No! It's on record Elrufai stopped money that used to be allocated for feedIng Muslims during Ramadan fasting period because he said government money belongs to both Muslim and Christian. El-rufai stopped muslim from gathering at eid prayers, which happens only once in a year!! Muslim scholars are busy insulting Elrufai calling him westerner. The list is endless! I repeat, I don't like Elrufai, but he's not a JIHADIST. I see him more of a radicalist

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Efficiency7: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2021
The best comment on this thread. Our hatred for some persons has denied us the opportunity to be objectified in our judgement of such persons... Most persons caling El-Rufai names here, do worst than what he as done.... More oil on ur head.
michlins:
People hate this guy because he's over blunt. He doesn't hide his feelings. He talked about withdrawing his child from the public school and they attacked him.

You people are forgetting that his child is putting other kids at risk.

If you don't watch the interview with open mind and wait for excerpt from our sensational journalists, you will keep dragging him.

On the issue of sacking public workers, it's a known fact that our public service needs overhauling. We don't need that much workers. Go to their offices on Wednesday afternoon and see how irresponsible they are. Ten people doing the job of one person and yet zero efficiency. Trust me, Nigeria needs an idealist to move this country to the right path. Lack of discipline is hampering our progress as a nation with everyone doing what they want when they want it.

Go look at countries like China and Singapore. Study what made them great today.

Enjoy your Sunday

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by mrvitalis(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2021
garfield1:

What is wrong about it?
When 50 % of the population are Christians ?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Quality20(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2021
he is s good man
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by somehow: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Alot of Nigerians don't like blunt and truthful people because it exposes who they are not and wish they are.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Quality20(m): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

nope. I don't have d full figures, but if d population of xtians is up to 40% it would have shown in d number of LGA and even in voting strength. Or are u mistaking plateau for Kaduna state?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by garfield1: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

It is not illegal and not a must.what is the need when the Christians will still vote against him
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by garfield1: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2021
Quality20:
nope. I don't have d full figures, but if d population of xtians is up to 40% it would have shown in d number of LGA and even in voting strength. Or are u mistaking plateau for Kaduna state?

I tire oh.there are more Muslims in southern kaduna than Christians in northern kaduna
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by garfield1: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2021
somehow:
Alot of Nigerians don't like blunt and truthful people because it exposes who they are not and wish they are.

Very true
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by mrvitalis(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Quality20:
LMAO plateau is over 70% Christians

Who created LGA ? Northern Muslims

Who control inec ? Northern Muslims
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by ChuckD1(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Okay. Who introduced you to the bandits?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her Mother, Erelu Agba's Birthday (Throwback Photos) / New York Times Special Report On Buhari's Inauguration / Femi Fani-Kayode Appreciates His Wife, Precious Chikwendu With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.