Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC (19899 Views)

Buhari CPC Totally Relegated / 2023: Atiku Vs Obi, As Buhari (CPC) Pull Out Of APC / Buhari’s CPC Seizes Control Of APC Party Structure - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by executive12: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
People hate this guy because he's over blunt. He doesn't hide his feelings. He talked about withdrawing his child from the public school and they attacked him.

You people are forgetting that his child is putting other kids at risk.

If you don't watch the interview with open mind and wait for excerpt from our sensational journalists, you will keep dragging him.

On the issue of sacking public workers, it's a known fact that our public service needs overhauling. We don't need that much workers. Go to their offices on Wednesday afternoon and see how irresponsible they are. Ten people doing the job of one person and yet zero efficiency. Trust me, Nigeria needs an idealist to move this country to the right path. Lack of discipline is hampering our progress as a nation with everyone doing what they want when they want it.

Go look at countries like China and Singapore. Study what made them great today.

Enjoy your Sunday

I agree with most of what you said. But using China as a country to emulate God forbid.
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by executive12: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Burna440:
El-Rufai indirectly dissed Buhari and Tinubu with this talk, read again u will understand

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by executive12: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2021
GentleRay:
Don't tribalize issues. Nigeria also doesn't need Igbo separatists.

Igbo separatists want to leave you, they are not trying to become your President, ok?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by AvengerAngel(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Penguin2 post=103348488]This Tunde Bakare is influential sha!

There’s something I want anyone reading this to know...

Influencers Rule this World!

Both online and offline

Local and international.

It was influencers that made Trump president, influencers brought him down.

Influencers made Buhari president, he’s still on the seat because an influencer like Tinubu still stands by him.

GEJ lost when he lost influencers like Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tinubu, and co.

Your online hustle will change when an influencer like JJOmojuwa retweets you on Twitter or Tunde Ednut posts you on Instagram.

People have gotten jobs without hassles through the instrumentality of an influencer.

Influencers will put you on the platform and they will determine if you remain there or fall off.

Seek influencers and never be on their wrong book.

Because it’s a Sunday, we pray the lord brings that influencer that will change our life and hustle forever in Jesus name, Amen.

And that we too shall become influencers to change people’s lives too!

Siyabonga

Well said.
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by sanpipita(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2021
GboyegaD:
Why the announcement? Anyways, he repeating what they say he is and then covering it with one of his closest associates being Pastor Bakare speaks volume to me.

Buhari did same thing by making pastors his VP candidates I pity people who fall for this scam.
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Gbogbowa: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Why do you help the president to attained second term in office when you know that 62years old can't be fit for a president?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by billyG(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2021
How did he knows Bakare did he attend his church.
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by GreatrAnalyst: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Flier:
Christians be shooting themselves in the leg
So Tunde Bakare is one of the sources of our problems today

He never was one source of the problem. Or at least I don't think so.
The thing is, you can recommend someone for a job, but wouldn't at the end of the day do the job for him.
Anyone could have supported the person in presidency today before entering the office, but his performance will be determined him alone when he gets there.
That's human for you, trust any man absolutely to your own peril.

Beside, we often say Christians should join politics, we should hold them accountable, but never dissuade those coming after them, even if those earlier supported misbehave.
It remains the fact, that Christians pray too much here possibly to become spiritually empowered but politically irrelevant and powerless. Spiritual power can't substitute for political power. They are separate powers and the earlier the Christians in Nigeria know this, the better. History has played and shown it enough, the best way to change political stage for the better is for best of people to get there, not really for Christians to keep praying alone.
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by jojoki: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
This one touch me

“I just excuse myself as if I am going to the restroom, I don’t ask anyone to come and pray with me, because we will all go to our graves separately.”

We should always think of the bold sentence every day
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by EagleSquare1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Well, El-Rufai has said he is used to fighting his battles alone. And he usually does. He took the National Assembly head on at various times, especially when he accused principal officers of both chambers of demanding bribe from him to be cleared for the position of minister when his name was forwarded by President Obasanjo. In summary, as a result of his usual brushes with the National Assembly they voted and banned him from public service for life. Today, he is a public servant. An accidental one, though, by his own words. Despite his shortcomings, he is my hero public servant.

michlins:
People hate this guy because he's over blunt. He doesn't hide his feelings. He talked about withdrawing his child from the public school and they attacked him.

If you don't watch the interview with open mind and wait for excerpt from our sensational journalists, you will keep dragging him.

On the issue of sacking public workers, it's a known fact that our public service needs overhauling. We don't need that much workers. Go to their offices on Wednesday afternoon and see how irresponsible they are. Ten people doing the job of one person and yet zero efficiency. Trust me, Nigeria needs an idealist to move this country to the right path. Lack of discipline is hampering our progress as a nation with everyone doing what they want when they want it.

Go look at countries like China and Singapore. Study what made them great today.

Enjoy your Sunday
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by michlins(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
EagleSquare1:
Well, El-Rufai has said he is used to fighting his battles alone. And he usually does. He took the National Assembly head on at various times, especially when he accused principal officers of both chambers of demanding bribe from him to be cleared for the position of minister when his name was forwarded by President Obasanjo. In summary, as a result of his usual brushes with the National Assembly they voted and banned him from public service for life. Today, he is a public servant. An accidental one, though, by his own words. Despite his shortcomings, he is my hero public servant.

is this guy is in PDP,he will attract more sympathy.

BTW APC is a total failure
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by bunmconig(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:

Enjoy your Sunday

So, what are you trying to justify??
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by KRSWon: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:

If it was just this by itself, people wouldn't have said anything.

This is why people are "attacking" him:
KRSWon:

SO WHY DID HE PUBLICLY ENROLL HIS CHILD IN SAID SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!

Why did he pull a political stunt on his constituents, who don't have access to the personal security he and his family does, in order to lie to them that their schools were safe, even after multiple kidnappings?

Why did he talk out of the side of his mouth and make a public show of refusing ransom to be paid for him, knowing full well that the poor citizens of his state don't have access to the personal security he and his family does?

Why was he minimizing the harm and loss of life caused by kidnappers?

Why did he applaud legislation to actually criminalize and punish with prison sentences the payment of ransom, automatically dooming most Nigerians, including most people in his state, as well as their spouses, their children and others family members, again knowing full well they don't have access to the strong security detail he and his family and the families of other politicians have?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Penguin2:
This Tunde Bakare is influential sha!

There’s something I want anyone reading this to know...

Influencers Rule this World!

Both online and offline

Local and international.

It was influencers that made Trump president, influencers brought him down.

Influencers made Buhari president, he’s still on the seat because an influencer like Tinubu still stands by him.

GEJ lost when he lost influencers like Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tinubu, and co.

Your online hustle will change when an influencer like JJOmojuwa retweets you on Twitter or Tunde Ednut posts you on Instagram.

People have gotten jobs without hassles through the instrumentality of an influencer.

Influencers will put you on the platform and they will determine if you remain there or fall off.

Seek influencers and never be on their wrong book.

Because it’s a Sunday, we pray the lord brings that influencer that will change our life and hustle forever in Jesus name, Amen.

And that we too shall become influencers to change people’s lives too!

Siyaponga!
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by millionboi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Raymond0008:
Trying pushing Tunde Bakare to the front man as the next president, Jokers cheesy
and him vice

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
True talk
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by 2felix(m): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/tunde-bakare-introduced-me-to-buhari-cpc-%e2%80%95-el-rufai/
God punish desert encroachment,
They don't have the ability n capacity to get anything right.
Anything they touches dies.
Say no to mediocrity
Say no to economic retrogressivion
Say no quota system opportunists
Say no to herdsmen
Say no to bandit s sponsors
Say no Fulani agenda
Say no to Jihadists
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Gfskw: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oh
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Gerrard59(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:

Enjoy your Sunday

Y'all said same regarding Buhari yet we're.
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Gerrard59(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

The same OP wished for the military to takeover from Buhari - an ex-military dictator who toppled a democratically elected government.

Elrufai, he typed increased Kaduna's IGR, what he hides is that same man sacked people enmass from the civil service and supplanted them with unqualified persons from his ethnic group. Come 2023, should Elrufai be president, he would sack close to 90% of the entire civil service workforce throughout Nigeria. El-Rufai is the intelligent version of Buhari - who I'm very sure OP campaigned and voted for in 2015 (anyone who supports El-Rufai mostly likely voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 - see my signature). Should Elrufai become the president, Nigerians will cry blood not tears (which is what flowing). Elrufai is an ethnic jingoist who will stay aloof when ethnic minorities are slaughtered by his maurading and ravaging Fulanis like it's being done in Southern Kaduna. This is a man who proclaimed on TV that the people of Southern Kaduna can go to hell because 67% of them said in a survey that they wouldn't vote for him. As a result, he chose a Muslim as his deputy (in a roughly religiously divided state which has always had a Christian as the deputy). He would be the one to be islamise Nigeria fully (he proclaimed that anyone who kills a Fulani (esp herdsmen) has taken a loan which is repayable no matter how long it will take).

Just because he has a first class in Quantity Surveying from ABU and MPP from Harvard Kennedy School doesn't make him fit for governance. I repeat, El-Rufai is the younger and intelligent version of Buhari. He would do way worse than Buhari.

Anyone reading this should cut-off whatever relationship you have with an El-Rufai supporter. S/he is a demonic person who can kill you anytime any day.
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Gerrard59(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
BTW, Tunde Bakare shouldn't be taken seriously. Someone who was a former Muslim, possess a British passport, campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015? Same riff-raff lampooned job seekers as if there is anywhere in the world that has more employers than employees.

What does he know?
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by Oracleforce: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
short man devil....if though you have people's vote in Kaduna and some other Northern State, you cant have much vote in the south because you epitomize who a bad political leader is.

tueh ... i spit on you
Re: El-Rufai: Tunde Bakare Introduced Me To Buhari, CPC by ofiko123(m): 5:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Very correct, happens all the time in politics..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New York Times Special Report On Buhari's Inauguration / I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Appreciates His Wife, Precious Chikwendu With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.