Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Is Abortion Advisable? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Advisable? (16892 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Abortion Morally Permissible? / Is Abortion A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Abortion is illegal.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by ibechris(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
How does it concern u...if the matter isn't about u then keep quiet.

After all,it is their poverty,wetin pastor see close mouth naim u wan put mouth.

Abeg take your eyes away from them.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Franzinni: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Find a way to help him if you can rather than planing his family digitally.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by obyrich(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Not advisable under this circumstance. He needs to work harder to overcome his current situation. Worst case scenario, he can give the children out to foster parents. I know a couple of well-to-do guys today who were brought up by foster parents.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Pilopher: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
If you can't take care of the child, financially, emotionally and psychologically. Kukuma abort

If someone was aborted earlier, Nigeria wouldn't be like this
See what's
You are saying from your mouth I your mother had aborted you may be you would have not been here typing h
This shit
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by simplexvi: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2021
How U take know say she de pregnant? She told you? Are U her brother? Wetn concern you for another man family affair? Hope it's not what am thinking
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Flush away the foetus. Bringing an unplanned child into a family wallowing in poverty is pure wickedness.

In fact, poor people have no business having more than two children. One is usually enough, but that one might be a girl child, and we know how Nigerians rate girls.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by beaversticks(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2021
He knows his poor... Yet no family planning... No condom... No sense... Just to Bleep up and down...

If he aborts that baby I hope the mother goes with it.... Cause it's just plain wickedness...
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Kobicove(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2021
Having an additional baby will compound their problems now.

You may suggest an abortion to them if you're that close to the family

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by michlins(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Pilopher:

See what's
You are saying from your mouth I your mother had aborted you may be you would have not been here typing h
This shit
so if am aborted, what's going to happen. Won't the world move forward abi the people that have been aborted stopped us from moving on.

You just want to breed humans for your own selfish interests and guilt. The children you're bringing into this world didn't ask you to do it. If you're afraid of going to hell if you abort, don't have sex so as to make heaven

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Savedday: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by nedekid: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2021
AntiChristian:
Abortion, tufiakwa!

Only when it poses a threat to the mother's life.

Why can't the church help them stand better?

People are still making it in this Buhari era. Na same God wet create prosperity create calamity! Check Isaiah 45:7.
I don't think abortion is a threat to a woman's life if done professionally by a doctor. It us when they go to quacks or seek self help issues arise.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Bunnatex(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2021
Jeromejnr:
The Israelites were carrying the ark of the covenant...

As it began to fall to the ground, a man put forth His hand to try steady it, he touched it and died instantly.

Now fallen humans will say, well but he had a good heart, he was just tryna save the ark from been damaged or getting in the mud. God should understand.

But what men fail to understand is that God laws never change under any circumstance. God's laws are eternal and therefore should be strictly adhered to no matter how painful. Only God can change His laws or modify it if He wants to.

Not man.

Same advice goes for divorce and remarriage.

He that hath ears to hear let him hear. Jesus said His words will judge man on the last day.

Are you justifying the above because it's GOD'S act or because it's morally right?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Abort a child when he could have easily worn a condom before meeting his wife even if he doesn't understand all the calculations involved in the billings way of family planning ?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by kingxsamz(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:
It's not the baby's fault so why punish the child by killing it

They need to learn about contraception. There should be Family Planning Clinics in Nigeria. Abi?

The only punishment here is bringing the child to this world to suffer for lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by AntiChristian: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2021
nedekid:

I don't think abortion is a threat to a woman's life if done professionally by a doctor. It us when they go to quacks or seek self help issues arise.

But abortion is killing a life or multiples!

Abortion should be permitted if it puts the mother's life in danger only.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by EKONGKING: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:
It's not the baby's fault so why punish the child by killing it

They need to learn about contraception. There should be Family Planning Clinics in Nigeria. Abi?

It also not baby fault that he will be condemned for everlasting poverty and hardship until his demise at an early age in this present day nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by kaycshine(f): 8:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Abortion is not an option, who knows that baby might be their good luck charm that they want to flush away. Let them keep trusting in God he will make away for them even where there's no way
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2021
They need to born that baby. If they didn’t want a baby, then they shouldn’t get pregnant on the first place. There are many effective ways not to get pregnant in this modern world.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Bukasint(f): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I

She should kindly abort the pregnancy. If they don't know how to do it let them contact me here on Nairaland,I will do it free of charge for them. You don't raise kids you don't have money to carter for. It's a crime against humanity. Pls OP let me know where they are am ready to do the abortion for free with my MVA and other Medical and Surgical evacuation. Pls let them not waste their energy thinking of keeping it. I will also insert implanon on her non dominant arm for 3-5 years family planning.

4 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by illmatic101(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I

What is it with poor people and giving birth to many children?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by thot(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2021
People tend to be saint sha. Those people talking abortion is not the solution. If anyone come to beg them for food now or to borrow money, they will be given flimsy excuses. Why do we see everything as sin. My own take.. Its left for the family to decide sha.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Offpoint1: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2021
AntiChristian:
Abortion, tufiakwa!

Only when it poses a threat to the mother's life.

Why can't the church help them stand better?

People are still making it in this Buhari era. Na same God wet create prosperity create calamity! Check Isaiah 45:7.
You bleeped and church carries the responsibilities right? Continue

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by vickydevoka(m): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2021
In idoma land is an abomination
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by vickydevoka(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

What to do? I
Why must u release in a gals body. Can u do withdrawal method. Or better still use condom. If u can't masturbate. I hate to see men way de loose gad for gals matter.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Offpoint1: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Lamanii22:
The church should help them... They should keep the child and then take the baby to an orphanage home...
A take a baby with 2 living parents to "Orphanage"?

The church should "Help them"?

How una dey reason sef?

Child responsibilities is not something of 1 or 2 years, this is something of over minimum of 20 years... So the church should help them for 20 years for their irresponsibilities right?

5 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Chuksjohnleo24: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto to you.
Abortionees are murderers.
Murderers will go to hell forever.
Forever they will burn.
Fifth commandment.
Pro-life.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by vkeeshez(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Hypocrite full here
I’m not advising for an abortion
But I know a lot of persons here have committed abortion for different reasons
Don’t share your problems on nairaland
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Offpoint1: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Goldbw122:

Trust me when you give birth to that child then there will be open doors, there are child like that.
Nonsense idealogy like this is the reason Nigeria is suffering from over population and poverty.

They've birthed eight and non open ways, then this will magically open ways and if it doesn't they'll birth more.

8 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Frales6(f): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2021
If she just dey miss her period, that is the belle never go far, e never form anything...make she comot am. no be to pack children full house dey suffer them and expect make dem bear with you as nothing dey to eat. But if the pregnancy don go far make she leave am cos it's now a soul living inside her. maybe somehow somehow God fit use that one pity them, open door for them, though it's not guaranteed oooo. becox "na God dey give children" na make people dey born like rat still nothing come out.

4 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Origin(f): 9:09am On Jul 04, 2021
The only time abortion is advisable is when it impacts on the mother's health...

Not because of poverty. A N200 birth control pill would have prevented this.

Things could go wrong and worsen their situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" / How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming / Don't Joke With Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.