Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Is Abortion Advisable? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Advisable? (16882 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Abortion Morally Permissible? / Is Abortion A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Ogbuabana: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2021
*Purchase our Online Banking Script Click below*

*Once Payment Successful Download Link Will Be Sent To Your Email Automatically*

https://flutterwave.com/store/sefantech/tnqryw5wmmok

*OR*

https://paystack.com/buy/latest-online-banking-php-script-with-e-mail-and-sms-alert-z
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by realtalk19: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I

She should give birth first and use family planning.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Amaechi2023(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:
It's not the baby's fault so why punish the child by killing it

They need to learn about contraception. There should be Family Planning Clinics in Nigeria. Abi?
if the baby is aborted, he wouldnt come into this sinful earth and would be chilling in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by GlobalWay: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2021
No!!! Op we know you folks are on NL for evil assignment and satanic mission. These Satanists have come again! Subtly programming, implicating and initiating young minds into AntiChrist mentality.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Tapout(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2021
The advice you should be giving the man should be on Family Planning.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Akalia(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I
You have a tendency to commit homicide, your head needs to be examined or you rather need spiritual counselling. How can a believer give credence to abortion, this sort of thought should not even cross your mind. If you can't help the struggling family then mind your business.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by falcon01: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

What to do? I
Those people saying Tufiakwa, Tell them to contribute Money for the child and if they can't they should come and Take the child after its born. My Advice, Abort it! There's no use bringing a child to this world to suffer and for those saying what if it was going to be a president ask them what if it was going to be next Hitler?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2021
I don't understand how poor men even achieve or sustain an erection in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Obakashdee(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2021
Taejimin:

[s]I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do?[/s]

Rather why can't they go for family planning or better still wetin concern you?

Sense you no get, brain mbanu
Family planning after pregnancy
Better Stil wetin concern you sef
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Obakashdee(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2021
Akalia:
You have a tendency to commit homicide, your head needs to be examined or you rather need spiritual counselling. How can a believer give credence to abortion, this sort of thought should not even cross your mind. If you can't help the struggling family then mind your business.

You are a senseless person brother, mind my business? Are you minding your business here?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2021
falcon01:
Those people saying Tufiakwa, Tell them to contribute Money for the child and if they can't they should come and Take the child after its born. My Advice, Abort it! There's no use bringing a child to this world to suffer and for those saying what if it was going to be a president ask them what if it was going to be next Hitler?

Ted Bundy the infamous rapistt and killer of women was born in a two parent household intact family units, abortion doesn't prevent men from being evil, Lenin , Zedong, that made millions to starve had well to do parents

Abortion is literally murder
Very evil and babaric act in these mordern era
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nephilim: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2021
That could be the child that could take them out of poverty. Why abort!
They should seek the face of God.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You are not wrong my dear
They should get rid of the pregnancy
After aborting it..then look for a way to prevent the wife from getting pregnant for now.....
Couples can do withdrawal method, condom....family planning....Whatever....I mean what ever...

And funny enough their apartment might even be a low budget face me i slap you kind of house

I used to respect your post, but since you don't value the sacred sanctity of life of unborn infants, do you think abortion only occurs by mistake like these story, most Abortions are conscious decision made to be sexually irresponsible

It's plain evil, sadistic and babaric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Meteng: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2021
greenie77:
After aborting this particular pregnancy, what is the guarantee she won't get pregnant again?
Thank you
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by JasonSleek(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2021
Pilopher:
He That kills is of the devil
David killed Goliath too.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by 2special(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You are not wrong my dear
They should get rid of the pregnancy
After aborting it..then look for a way to prevent the wife from getting pregnant for now.....
Couples can do withdrawal method, condom....family planning....Whatever....I mean what ever...

And funny enough their apartment might even be a low budget face me i slap you kind of house

mumu
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2021
emrain:
Flush away the foetus. Bringing an unplanned child into a family wallowing in poverty is pure wickedness.

In fact, poor people have no business having more than two children. One is usually enough, but that one might be a girl child, and we know how Nigerians rate girls.

These is evil, sadistic and babaric
Very inhumane and utterly repulsive

What of adoption options
Why can you advocate for safe sex and responsibility

Population has nothing to do with wealth distribution, it's fundamentally government policies and individual IQ

Abortion is antithetical to the advancement of civilizations since it incentives promiscuity leading to fatherlessness via single motherhood who choose to keep their foetus as statistics show as it was legalized in USA with welfare system more children out of wedlock were born leading to poverty

Abortion doesn't solve poverty
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2021
greenie77:
After aborting this particular pregnancy, what is the guarantee she won't get pregnant again?

GBAM
Smart response
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Akalia(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

You are a senseless person brother, mind my business? Are you minding your business here?
Don't call me brother, I am not your brother and you are a bloody hypocrite. In your flawed mind as a fake believer, abortion is justifiable on some grounds. Right?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Ahmerdibnz: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Abortion is never an option, the coming baby might the cause of their relief
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by michlins(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
emrain:
Flush away the foetus. Bringing an unplanned child into a family wallowing in poverty is pure wickedness.

In fact, poor people have no business having more than two children. One is usually enough, but that one might be a girl child, and we know how Nigerians rate girls.
poor people have no business bringing a child into this world

It's a crime against humanity to drag someone into your poverty

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by falcon01: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ted Bundy the infamous rapistt and killer of women was born in a two parent household intact family units, abortion doesn't prevent men from being evil, Lenin , Zedong, that made millions to starve had well to do parents

Abortion is literally murder
Very evil and babaric act in these mordern era

what if Ted Bundy was aborted? What if Lenin and zedong where aborted?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Bahamas95(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2021
One of the ways a poor man can enjoy life is through sex, that's why they breed children like rats.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2021
falcon01:
what if Ted Bundy was aborted? What if Lenin and zedong where aborted?

The premise of my argument is that they came from intact family unit and Lenin and Zedong killed millions, how can their parents predict that they would do so from birth, your logic for abortion is that the child will probably end up evil which no one can tell as we have many children from orphanages who didn't become evil, it can go either way decent family or poor upbringing

Single motherhood crisis was incentived by welfarism and liberalization of laws from alimony, no fault divorce, safe and legal abortion, now we can see the fatherlessness crisis in western societies where there is strong correlation between suicide rates, drug abuse, poor mental health, depression and single motherhood

When abortion and liberalization of laws didn't exist western societies didn't have those crisis
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by echesilver: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Which law of God says u shouldn't abort?
Jeromejnr:
The Israelites were carrying the ark of the covenant...

As it began to fall to the ground, a man put forth His hand to try steady it, he touched it and died instantly.

Now fallen humans will say, well but he had a good heart, he was just tryna save the ark from been damaged or getting in the mud. God should understand.

But what men fail to understand is that God laws never change under any circumstance. God's laws are eternal and therefore should be strictly adhered to no matter how painful. Only God can change His laws or modify it if He wants to.

Not man.

Same advice goes for divorce and remarriage.

He that hath ears to hear let him hear. Jesus said His words will judge man on the last day.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Obakashdee(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2021
Akalia:
Don't call me brother, I am not your brother and you are a bloody hypocrite. In your flawed mind as a fake believer, abortion is justifiable on some grounds. Right?

Brother you are a fooIish person.
Abortion is justifiable and I never told you I’m a believer, so rest.
Mr perfect mind

3 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by phemmyfour: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

What to do? I
No, He can put the child up for adoption. Abortion is only advised if another life is at risk
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

Brother you are a fooIish person.
Abortion is justifiable and I never told you I’m a believer, so rest.
Mr perfect mind

It is not under any circumstances whether you are secular atheist liberal or a conservative Christian

It is fundamentally babaric ,sadistic and inhumane
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Lamanii22(f): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Offpoint1:

A take a baby with 2 living parents to "Orphanage"?

The church should "Help them"?

How una dey reason sef?

Child responsibilities is something of 1 or 2 years, this is something of over minimum of 20 years... So the church should help them for 20 years for their irresponsibilities right?

It's better than killing the baby..... The church can help now... Like help them to raise money for a business... Or they should take the baby to an orphanage home...

They are two living parents who are poor....

My reasoning is different from yours... We all see things differently... No one is wiser than the other....
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2021
echesilver:
Which law of God says u shouldn't abort?

Exodus 21 sir.

I'd rather not give you the easy thou shalt not kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Being In Church Is A Must To Secure Your Redemption" / How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming / Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.