Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death (59758 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Shares A Swimming Section With Her Man And Hypeman / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Edusouls(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
My brother u don talk finish..
Martini101:
In Nigeria, Alcohol and substance abuse are usually the cause of celebrity death, rather than acclaimed poison.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by berrystunn(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
There is no coming back
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by pansophist(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Train yourself to detect trails of jealousy from friends, it is indeed, a crucial, self-preservation knowledge to know of. You have to understand that your enemy knows you better than you know yourself. Because he sees blessings that you're oblivious to, but he lacks. I bet you've never considered yourself lucky until you see a blind man trying to cross the road. But a blind man wishes he can see like you.

Most people rather than work hard and be like their ideal (the subject of their envy), would rather obliterate the person. To envious people, you're a reflection of their shortcomings, their failures, and perhaps, been unlucky. Only but few individuals have the inner strength to overlook and not burn with resentment, bitterness, and destructive anger to inflict damages on others. Most people do not have a strong sense of self hence, their envy is triggered even when you buy materialistic things as cheap as a shirt.

Do you think Cain will be able to kill Abel if Abel knew that Cain was envious of him, and understood the nature of envy? I don't think so. The problem I see here is not the deceased being envied, but for him to be ignorant or perhaps, careless with handling envious people and bringing them close instead of keeping them far away. They should be permanently, irreversibly, and irreconcilably ghosted. Envy, just like anger is a natural and a destructive emotions, don't accommodate it and most importantly, train yourself to detect it.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Bigfish121(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nah major loose guard this guy loose guard so if truly nah poison.
This is one of the reasons I don't keep friends.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by joshuaidibia(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kindness218:
It's getting to the level where one will only trust his or her parents. Don't trust friends, not even family members

But parents are family members na
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by samwillyco1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congratulations to the killer, he or she has achieved his or her heart desires , wicked people everywhere.

RIP to the young man, and may God give his family the heart to ... the loss
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by MrbonZ: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
pansophist:
Train yourself to detect trails of jealousy from friends, it is indeed, a crucial, self-preservation knowledge to know of. You have to understand that your enemy knows you better than you know yourself. Because he sees blessings that you're oblivious to, but he lacks. I bet you've never consider yourself lucky until you see a blind man trying to cross the road. But a blind man wishes he can see like you.

Most people rather than work hard and be like their ideal (the subject of their envy), they would rather obliterate the person. To envious people, you're a reflection of their shortcomings, their failures, and perhaps, been unlucky. Only but few individuals have the inner strength to overlook and not burn with resentment, bitterness and burning anger to inflict damages to others.

Do you think Cain will be able to kill Abel if Abel knew that Cain was envious of him, and understood the nature of envy? I don't think so. The problem I see here is not the deceased been envied, but for him to be ignorant or perhaps, careless with handling envious people and brining them close. They should be permanently, irreversibly, and irreconcilably ghosted. Envy, just like anger is a natural and a destructive emotions, don't accommodate it and most importantly, train yourself to detect it.

Words on marble,,, always watch the actions of those around you with intensity, notice subtle shades, change in character because they won't tell you that they are envious of your success. Like jcole said "watch the ones around you, they'd be the one to envy you " once had a an alleged friend refuse coming inside an apartment I rented while I was still young, albeit I got a bigger one than the one he had. I ghosthed his ass straight up since then. Be smart the street don't like you.

5 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by ozoebuka1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
The dj is different from the hype man. The hype man is still alive

2 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by FirstbornWds: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
Jealousy, envy everywhere

They can't even bear to see their brothers make progress in life..

I can bet my life that the person behind this wicked act will also be clamouring for a better Nigeria or Biafra somewhere

Hypocrites everywhere

You are obviously a glorified idiot. You living among humans is so the worst thing happening. Else, you should be thrown into the gallows where your meat would be shredded into bits

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Akharmony: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
if your success annoys a stranger, its allowed on account that them fit just deh jealous your blessed soul. but if you begin notice say someone closer to you deh frown @ your success before it end in tear teargas them of you life.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by CaptainFM1: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Stop reminding Michael Ataga's family of what is about to go off their various heart

A better advice is for the family to avoid social media and forum.There's no way people would not make reference to it.

Already the Nigerian Police, Poor journalist and hungry bloggers have made a blunder/mess of the case.

3 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Bahamas95(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Now that they have succeeded killing him they won't die again abi! undecided

Wicked people everywhere!

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by sweetshisha: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Trust nobody
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Centmelody: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dj Flexy. What a world, you left Oko to pH and was doing fine for urself only for me to received a call yesterday that u are no more. Rest in peace brotherly.

4 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by aspabay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
I thought all criminal and evil people have all disappeared since Fulani herdsmen became our only issue to talk about.

The earlier we realize that their are more indigenous criminals and evil minded persons among us, the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by NaBanga: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Show me an official autopsy report from Ghana. Don't trust anything Nigerians say about "poison". He probably had some heart failure from being an alcoholic, came down with Covid and died.

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by pacespot(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Some people are just a shadow of evil over your life, those old friends or families you see that suddenly showed up in your doorstep after you made it, beware of them. They have been stalking you all this while through Facebook, they only came back to destroy you.

6 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
Jealousy, envy everywhere

They can't even bear to see their brothers make progress in life..

I can bet my life that the person behind this wicked act will also be clamouring for a better Nigeria or Biafra somewhere

Hypocrites everywhere

HELINUES, EVERY SANE PERSON KNOWS HOW JOBLESS YOU ARE
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by orgylover: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
this is why i say in this life only the smart survive
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by buchi4action(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Martini101:
In Nigeria, Alcohol and substance abuse are usually the cause of celebrity death, rather than acclaimed poison.

I don't think that this is the case here, I knew DJ Flexy Nija in person, he is not a drug addict.

I strongly believed that he may be poisoned.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by ginggerxy: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
OnionBandit:
ok
cool, no bad blood I take all what everyone writes here as just banter even you're a Diallo I believe you don't fully support what ever that is going on up north I'm so sure of that . Having stayed in the north I have so many northerners as friends and my best friend happens to me a Yoruba (Michael adeyomo RIP) and I can tell you that what we read Online here is not entirely true about what who we are as igbos, Yoruba or Hausa , or any other tribe in Nigeria .it's just manipulation from the ruling elite to make maximum use of their opportunity and thats the reason those with geniu intension still get corrupted by the mostly corrupted ruling elite
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by FX2BROWN: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
I schooled at Eastern part of Nigeria, one thing is common there, poisoning! Prove me wrong! May his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by THURAFTERNOON: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
His last’s posts. Rest In Peace man.
May heaven console his loved ones

2 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by princebishop(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
fear your friends.

1 Like

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by Jayrow08: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nawa wa oo
Let's be very careful wherever we r in a bar or joint taking drinks with friends.
Me go jst dey drink when tym reach to piss I go jst jejely carry my bottle of drink along with me go piss. Bros no gog am oo

2 Likes

Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by GhettoBwoy: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why is man so unkind to mankind
Which kind life we dey?
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by ignis: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
I'm sure he know his killer.
Re: DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death by cmecproblem(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Keep your circle small...if it happens the suspect can be found easily

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi: I Was Playing Piano In A Bum Short, Not Undies" [See Photo] / Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.