Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko (32455 Views)

John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Prof Awuzie: Why Tinubu’s Billions Can’t Help Him To Be President In 2023 / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by RPG2020(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Wise words but some won't just understand.

We don't want to understand
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by olatuns2017: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/why-uk-cant-help-nnamdi-kanu-ambassador-olumoko/

I love the parts where he normally abused British government during his broadcasts!
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Femilekan233: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/why-uk-cant-help-nnamdi-kanu-ambassador-olumoko/
This your write up is a complete rubbish and nothing to hold on to,I usually don't comment on nairaland for reasons best known to me,but this is nonsense as all what u said hear about Nigeria is complete lie and fake .
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by slimfit1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Well all I can say is there is going to be war may the Lord of host help us.
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Mandela887(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by KratosCorp: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
When will you ignorant kids quit coming online to spew nonsense?

Contrary to your false narrative, what Nnamdi KANU and his group are currently doing/experiencing are the same things past freedom fighters did/experienced, from Scotland, to South Africa, and even the USA .

Just read the following to educate yourself a bit:

1)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Liberation_Army

2)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UMkhonto_we_Sizwe

3)
https://allthingsliberty.com/2016/04/top-10-patriot-militia-commanders-of-the-revolutionary-war/

And do know the following:

a) The more insincere, brutal and insulting you and Nigeria become to IPOB the more you and the govt get more people radicalized.

b) If IPOB eventually succeed in their cause, regardless of how long it takes, their leaders will be regarded as heroes for many centuries, regardless of all the insults and brutality they get from people and govt at the moment.

Casham:
Na wa o! I keep telling all who care to be reasonable that no nation on earth that is built on the rule of law will defend the activities of IPoB and Kanu. It is not wrong to fight for the right for self-determination, but these people (and the Igboho boys) are going about it the wrong way. Study the Scotland case and see the difference. Most of these 'Nelson Mandela wannabes' are only riding on the widespread dissatisfaction with the present leadership to chase clout and spite the government. Kanu will face justice and no nation will raise a finger. But all eyes will be on his case to ensure no violation of his rights is made. That's the best he can get. But I don't see him getting a sentence of more than ten years in jail. Lets stop all these hate and unite to face the real problems we have which are corruption, insecurity, unemployment and poverty. All these agitations are only a distraction to cause division and bring tribalism into the picture. We are the giant of Africa and we will be greater together.
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Boukac: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seriously i never really believed the attrocities most of these ipob agitators are forced into, few weeks back i was opportune to be with the
AC of police of a certain state when he received a call from his colleague who told him of an arrested ipob soldier who after been caught refuse giving information about the association citing his oath taking as a reason, after being forced he admitted and gave out information to the police and died immediately after confession, it's quite shocking why one (Nnamdi kanu) will compel another to take such devilish oath if truly you're fighting for a noble course!! Just like Catalan fighting for independence from Spain, i think we should do that in a civil manner, freedom fighter dey wear fendi fly around but later wear safari suit and beret whenever he's coming on air to address his supporters...hipocracy!!!

1 Like

Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by colestephan86: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
limeta:
This one is looking for favour
From who?
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Casham: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
KratosCorp:
When will you ignorant kids quit coming online to spew nonsense?

Contrary to your false narrative, what Nnamdi KANU and his group are currently doing/experiencing are the same things past freedom fighters did/experienced, from Scotland, to South Africa, and even the USA .

Just read the following to educate yourself a bit:

1)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Liberation_Army

2)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UMkhonto_we_Sizwe

3)
https://allthingsliberty.com/2016/04/top-10-patriot-militia-commanders-of-the-revolutionary-war/

And do know the following:

a) The more insincere, brutal and insulting you and Nigeria become to IPOB the more you and the govt get more people radicalized.

b) If IPOB eventually succeed in their cause, regardless of how long it takes, their leaders will be regarded as heroes for many centuries, regardless of all the insults and brutality they get from people and govt at the moment.

I really want to reply you, but I don't think you are ready for that mental challenge! Just let it be. Biafra will be actuallized, definitely! I wish everyone will appreciate the work of Nnamdi Kanu even now. But I wish above everything that you people will be truthful to yourselves. But you are blinded by hateful sentiments. Everyone telling the truth to you now is branded a hater when in reality, you are the ones propagating hate.

1 Like

Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Casham: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thinkfree:

May you be greater than the way you are.
You are one of the few intelligent guys to have ever commented on this forum. Some people will hate a tribe for no reason but what they read about such tribe on social media.
Bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Casham: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
MT:

The charge of treason and treasonable felony are serious offences against the Nigeria state, which is why they attract death penalty and life imprisonment respectively.
whose! That's serious. I really need to get myself a copy of the constitution of Nigeria. Where can I buy one.
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Casham: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gojas:

It's bad wallowing in ignorance
enlighten me brother.
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Zionthelion: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
where i come from people dont talk unless they have something to say
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Casham: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
sotall:

Giant of what?
Better open your eyes and face reality
This is Us! I love Nigeria. God knows
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Casham: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
awujale231:

Would your unity make Buhari go after herdsmen or stop Lauretta Onouchi Abi wetin be her name from becoming inec commissioner? Or if the Fulanis refuses to relinquish power una go con start protest?
You people give too much credit to these 'Fulani' of a thing. You inflate their "power" too much. You folk don't even know they are powerless. Buhari will not be president for ever. Go and vote. You are only intimidated and scared for nothing. Lets make this country great.
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by oribini2: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by FarukuWadata12(m): 2:22am On Jul 06, 2021
It's all part of the plan from our supleme leader to return back to Nigeria and deal with the zoo leaders... Nigeria can't jail him and uk,us and eu will help our leader... ���
Re: Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 06, 2021
michelz:
I must say that this is a very astute analysis largely devoid of personal bias.
The fact remains that MNK got it wrong in several areas.
What his handlers must do now is to commence a damage control program, which they are not even handling well.
MNK is very autocratic and refuses to listen to any reason that doesn't align with his emoti6on. I just hope it's not too late for him.

Same mistake Hitler made. They don't listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram / Pat Utomi: 'Nigerians May Soon Queue To Buy Salt' / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.