Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob (2350 Views)

So Biafra Won't Be A Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by MarketMentors: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2021
No matter how Igbo politicians disown or distance themselves from Biafra AGITATION, it will not stop the North from seeing them as IPOB.

If you claim ignorance of your true identity, believe me your enemies know your true origin.

You can't deny that glaring fact.

Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by flexlatifa: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2021
D
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Freestainworld(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2021
The only man who speaks the fact in front of his enemies, your enemy knows you no matter how denial you are.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Idonijebenson: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnnn
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2021
It's only too commonsensical.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2021
This same man was in the meeting with the SE Governors and Ohaneze where ipob was once again rejected and denounced ��.
Well news flash sir being Igbo cannot be relegated to being ipob.
Being a secessionist cannot be relegated to being ipob.
There are other secessionist movement in Igboland.
It did not start with ipob and it can't end with the destructive ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by oluztx: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
[s]This same man was in the meeting with the SE Governors and Ohaneze where ipob was once again rejected and denounced ��.
It did not start with ipob and it can't end with the destructive ipob[/s].

Spoken like an afonja. Go and focus on DSS and police killing Igboho and Oduduwa supporters.

10 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2021
oluztx:

Spoken like an afonja. Go and focus on DSS and police killing Igboho and Oduduwa supporters.

Coming from olumide��.
Do you want to try your luck with me on the stale and dry tribe tagging ��I am well prepared to beat you to it�.
So bring it on boy.

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by colorsofrainbow: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2021
That was how one quotasystem Fulani terrorist who his brother Buhari dashed CCT chairman misjudged a Kaduna man as "Biafran boy" due to the deep hatred for Igbos.

Abaribe has stated the real fact.
If u like like,leak Fulani's ass from the nyash deep to the small intestine,they still consider you as IPOB whether you like it or NOT

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
This same man was in the meeting with the SE Governors and Ohaneze where ipob was once again rejected and denounced ��.

Your reasoning is dumb.

It's like you just read that post without assimilating anything.

Is your brain leaking or what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by MarketMentors: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Aberibe has never been a party to eastern governor's position nor the ohaneze's.
Abaribe has maintain his stance with the majority of voiceless Igbo people..
Let Nigeria test the mindset of the majority of Igbos through a credible referendum.

It's only the politicians and few Businessmen outside the Igbo Land that wants one Nigeria..

Over 90% of Igbos want Biafra..
And Biafra they shall get..

Kanu represents the face of the Biafra struggle .
His arrest is positive for the Biafra course..

Omoslim26:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by amliftedhigher: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2021
This is nothing but the truth

5 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2021
MarketMentors:
Aberibe has never been a party to eastern governor's position nor the ohaneze's.
Abaribe has maintain his stance with the majority of voiceless Igbo people..
Let Nigeria test the mindset of the majority of Igbos through a credible referendum.

It's only the politicians and few Businessmen outside the Igbo Land that wants one Nigeria..

Over 90% of Igbos want Biafra..
And Biafra they shall get..

Kanu represents the face of the Biafra struggle .
His arrest is positive for the Biafra course..

I want Biafra I will sign my Yes if Igboland through her democratically elected officials calls for it,but being a supporter of ipob a group that went about parading themselves like gods, threatning people who have a different opinion from theirs and the occult group leader, would make me an efulefu.
Let the mischievous Dede Abaribe start to champion the Cause. He was also democratically elected so he has the legalty to do so.
I wish him a fair trial, but you see his occultic ipob with their destructive agenda!dead and buried.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by vedaxcool(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Politicians will manipulate you while you cheer them on.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by KRSWon: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2021
No matter how Igbo politicians disown or distance themselves from Biafra AGITATION, it will not stop the North from seeing them as IPOB.

Well, it seems he's right.

Especially seeing as the president himself did this on live television.

7 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
I like this man, thank God he can never be president of Nigeria.

He is a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria not biafra.

He is using his constituency head to get an re election for senate or governorship position in 2023
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

Your reasoning is dumb.

It's like you just read that post without assimilating anything.

Is your brain leaking or what?

You don't have sense,I dare you to ask me why I say so and I will prove to everyone here that your big for nothing coconut head has no business with thinking like a human being �

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by OBALOLA55(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
MAI GIDA THE THREAD IS ABOUT ABARIBE NOT OSAMA BINHARI angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by KRSWon: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:

But then why are you "cheering on" Buhari and APC politicians in particular?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by MarketMentors: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2021
The hypocrisy of the northerners, they hide a deep seated hatred for the easterners..
They said that no Igbo can become Nigeria president, that they are all secessionist. But the same northerners are the ones telling us about who is the real Igbos and IPOB..
Because there is pressure to divide Nigeria they have mess up..
Nigeria has never been one even before her independence.. there was progrom1945 in the north that claims thousands of lives of the easterners..
And Nigeria can never be one not today and not tomorrow...

3 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by donjahsy(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Coming from olumide��.
Do you want to try your luck with me on the stale and dry tribe tagging ��I am well prepared to beat you to it�.
So bring it on boy.
You tag a tribe stale and dry and you go home thinking you are normal? That beats my imagination Mr.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nzeobi(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:
So who's manipulating you

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2021
donjahsy:
You tag a tribe stale and dry and you go home thinking you are normal? That beats my imagination Mr.

When I say stale and dry tribe tagging,I mean the regular and already known antics used mainly by ipob supporters when your narrative does not suit their brainwashed mind.
They tag you as afonja or fulani just to show their fear for seeing an Igboman who is not as brainwashed as themselves ��.
Do you comprehend now??

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

You don't have sense,I dare you to ask me why I say so and I will prove to everyone here that your big for nothing coconut head has no business with thinking like a human being �

We need to first understand why you read and couldn't assimilate anything in that post first.

The post is short, yet your head couldn't grab it. What a uniquely dumb entity

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

We need to first understand why you read and couldn't assimilate anything in that post first.

The post is short, yet your head couldn't grab it. What a uniquely dumb entity

Oga you don't have sense,full stop.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga you don't have sense,full stop.

Explain why your brain is too dumb to understand that short post.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

Explain why your brain is too dumb to understand that short post.

Explain why you are carrying a big for nothing empty coconut head.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by hegelian: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Dindinrin.. If you wanna find out just criticize the govt on some major policies rigkurously in the midst of other tribes that support the govt and see if you won't be regarded as ipob..

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by adebenson155: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnn
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by hegelian: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
vedaxcool:

The same way you been on your own beloved politicians even at the detriment of innocent people...and yes you are one of those people that see every igbo as ipob and u even regard their region as dot.. Whay can be more ipob than that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Killings In South East / 2023 POLL: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi By A Wide Margin / Is Nigeria Really A Serious Country? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.