Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob (2349 Views)

So Biafra Won't Be A Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Explain why you are carrying a big for nothing empty coconut head.

From the way you responded to that post, you are even too dumb to know what a coconut head is.

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Anago55: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
This same man was in the meeting with the SE Governors and Ohaneze where ipob was once again rejected and denounced ��.
Well news flash sir being Igbo cannot be relegated to being ipob.
Being a secessionist cannot be relegated to being ipob.
There are other secessionist movement in Igboland.
It did not start with ipob and it can't end with the destructive ipob.
. The CCT man in the Abuja supermarket will disagree with you. People like you constitutes more danger to the Igbo nation than the fulanis. Can you imagine your reasoning. When the tribunal man came out to label those that had altercation with him "Biafran Boys"you didn't preach this , is that not a hypocrisy on your part?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

From the way you responded to that post, you are even too dumb to know what a coconut head is.

Your dead brainwashed head is empty.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Anago55:
. The CCT man in the Abuja supermarket will disagree with you. People like you constitutes more danger to the Igbo nation than the fulanis. Can you imagine your reasoning. When the tribunal man came out to label those that had altercation with him "Biafran Boys"you didn't preach this , is that not a hypocrisy on your part?

You guys will just accept whatever you read without a second thought, making it very easy to be brainwashed.
The main point here is Biafran.
Is being a Biafran all about ipob??.
Yes I am a Biafran, every Igboman is a Biafran but tagging it together with the occult ipob is a big misfit.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
hegelian:

Dindinrin.. If you wanna find out just criticize the govt on some major policies rigkurously in the midst of other tribes that support the govt and see if you won't be regarded as ipob..

Olodo that's bcus we have so much senseless people like your type in the country ��.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Your dead brainwashed head is empty.

You are too dumb to know if someone's head is Empty. Yeah...took dumb.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

You are too dumb to know if someone's head is Empty. Yeah...took dumb.

You don't even have anything on that empty coconut head of yours �.
No be only took dumb na take dumb.
Brainless thing ��
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

You don't even have anything on that empty coconut head of yours �.
No be only took dumb na take dumb.
Brainless thing ��

I've told you that you are too dumb to know the meaning of empty coconut head... I mean you can't even understand a very short post. That's mental daftness

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

I've told you that you are too dumb to know the meaning of empty coconut head... I mean you can't even understand a very short post. That's mental daftness

I have told you that your big for nothing coconut head is dead and empty ��.
You have no hope of being sane��.
Zero thinking faculty.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by hegelian: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Olodo that's bcus we have so much senseless people like your type in the country ��.

No wonder your name is slim, ur brain don slim finish.. Chikini sense no dey

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
hegelian:

No wonder your name is slim, ur brain don slim finish.. Chikini sense no dey

My name is not slim,you see se you don confirm se you no get sense true true ��.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

I have told you that your big for nothing coconut head is dead and empty ��.
You have no hope of being sane��.
Zero thinking faculty.

And I'm telling you that you are too full to know the meaning of coconut head

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

And I'm telling you that you are too full to know the meaning of coconut head

Olodo �� I am telling you that your coconut head is dead and empty��.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Olodo �� I am telling you that your coconut head is dead and empty��.

And I'm telling you that you are too dumb to know the meaning of coconut head

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

And I'm telling you that you are too dumb to know the meaning of coconut head

Ok but I shall know say your coconut head is dead and empty ��
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:
This same man was in the meeting with the SE Governors and Ohaneze where ipob was once again rejected and denounced ��.
Well news flash sir being Igbo cannot be relegated to being ipob.
Being a secessionist cannot be relegated to being ipob.
There are other secessionist movement in Igboland.
It did not start with ipob and it can't end with the destructive ipob.
it was after the meeting that the statement was made.His t-shirt said it all

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ok but I shall know say your coconut head is dead and empty ��
No, you can't know. You are too mentally dried up to know anything

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Fahdiga(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Coming from olumide��.
Do you want to try your luck with me on the stale and dry tribe tagging ��I am well prepared to beat you to it�.
So bring it on boy.
What a weak reply

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Burruchaga71(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
MarketMentors:
No matter how Igbo politicians disown or distance themselves from Biafra AGITATION, it will not stop the North from seeing them as IPOB.

If you claim ignorance of your true identity, believe me your enemies know your true origin.

You can't deny that glaring fact. Gbam

Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Burruchaga71(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
MarketMentors:
No matter how Igbo politicians disown or distance themselves from Biafra AGITATION, it will not stop the North from seeing them as IPOB.

If you claim ignorance of your true identity, believe me your enemies know your true origin.

You can't deny that glaring fact. Gbam

Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe
Gbam
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

No, you can't know. You are too mentally dried up to know anything

I know that your coconut head is dead and empty.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

I know that your coconut head is dead and empty.

Someone with a brain as dried as yours can't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a weak reply

Shioo��.

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

Your useless coconut head is dead and empty.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Your useless coconut head is dead and empty.

You are too dull to even know the meaning of coconut head. The problem is that you don't even know that you are dull.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

Omo! That guy's brain is over dried, na only bone remain for dere, I'm sure he's one of them BMC. Still trying to figure out why the dumb head can't comprehend a short simple post, d guy na real EWURE! grin

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pa3cia:

Omo! That guy's brain is over dried, na only bone remain for dere, I'm sure he's one of them BMC. Still trying to figure out why the dumb head can't comprehend a short simple post, d guy na real EWURE! grin

His case is disturbing

1 Like

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

You are too dull to even know the meaning of coconut head. The problem is that you don't even know that you are dull.

Your useless coconut head is dead and empty ��
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by frankyychiji(f): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

You don't have sense,I dare you to ask me why I say so and I will prove to everyone here that your big for nothing coconut head has no business with thinking like a human being �
Prove what to everyone here? You must think you are very important. See this one grin
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Your useless coconut head is dead and empty ��

Check below for what someone else wrote about you.

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

Check below for what someone else wrote about you.

This doesn't change the fact that your useless coconut head is dead and empty ��.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Finance Commissions 2 Innoson Plants And Robotic Booth In Nnewi / Simon Ekpa Blasts Germany's DWnews For Calling Nnamdi Kanu The 'Most Notorious…' / Viral Killings In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.