Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob (2376 Views)

So Biafra Won't Be A Democracy / Why Is North Seeing Kanu As A Threat Than Boko Haram And Bandit? / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

This doesn't change the fact that your useless coconut head is dead and empty ��.

And it cements the fact that your brain is too dead and dried to know anything
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

And it cements the fact that your brain is too dead and dried to know anything

Your useless coconut head is dead and empty ��
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are too mentally dead to know this
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

You are too mentally dead to know this

Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by nairanaira12: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

If you take time to think, you'll know you are too dumb to know anything.... Oh, I forgot. His can a dumb person think
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by SweetiliciousD: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2021
MarketMentors:
Aberibe has never been a party to eastern governor's position nor the ohaneze's.
Abaribe has maintain his stance with the majority of voiceless Igbo people..
Let Nigeria test the mindset of the majority of Igbos through a credible referendum.

It's only the politicians and few Businessmen outside the Igbo Land that wants one Nigeria..

Over 90% of Igbos want Biafra..
And Biafra they shall get..

Kanu represents the face of the Biafra struggle .
His arrest is positive for the Biafra course..

Well spoken and spot on
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by mbaise1000: 12:43am On Jul 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:
This same man was in the meeting with the SE Governors and Ohaneze where ipob was once again rejected and denounced ��.
Well news flash sir being Igbo cannot be relegated to being ipob.
Being a secessionist cannot be relegated to being ipob.
There are other secessionist movement in Igboland.
It did not start with ipob and it can't end with the destructive ipob.

And who told you that every one in that meeting voted to proscribe IPOB?
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

And who told you that every one in that meeting voted to proscribe IPOB?

Who told you this particular person didn't vote against ipob?
Has he openly championed the ipob course?
What was his take on how mnk and his occult group went about jubilating, praise singing and urging animals killing and wrecking trouble in Igboland??,
What and what are his achievements and good deeds to the people he represents.
I have always admired Abaribe,but he got this one wrong.
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by mbaise1000: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

Who told you this particular person didn't vote against ipob?
Has he openly championed the ipob course?
What was his take on how mnk and his occult group went about jubilating, praise singing and urging animals killing and wrecking trouble in Igboland??,
What and what are his achievements and good deeds to the people he represents.
I have always admired Abaribe,but he got this one wrong.

Very simple, he is the only politician from all of igbo land that has spoken and acted openly against the treatment of igbos in nigeria, the rest are afraid to speak up or act up because they are compromised and looking out for their families and themselves, I don't know what you expect him to do for his people, he was elected to speak for them and he is doing that very well not only for his immediate constituency but for all of igbo land, I don't know where you come from, if you are igbo tell me who is representing you in that place and tell me one thing he has done your people and how many times he has spoken on your behalf there, he stands for what he believes in and is not afraid, who is your own senator?
Re: Abaribe: Denial Of Biafra Won't Stop The North Seeing You As Ipob by Omoslim26: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Very simple, he is the only politician from all of igbo land that has spoken and acted openly against the treatment of igbos in nigeria, the rest are afraid to speak up or act up because they are compromised and looking out for their families and themselves, I don't know what you expect him to do for his people, he was elected to speak for them and he is doing that very well not only for his immediate constituency but for all of igbo land, I don't know where you come from, if you are igbo tell me who is representing you in that place and tell me one thing he has done your people and how many times he has spoken on your behalf there, he stands for what he believes in and is not afraid, who is your own senator?

I will be a liar if I don't agree with you that the Political class in Igboland have not been up in their game�.
Henry Ndochukwu is like a decoration in Mbaitolu/ikeduru.
But you must also agree that speaking is not only the achievement a senator should have as achievement,they should be able to draw development to the various quarters.
Never the less Abaribe is my man I just don't agree with him this once�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Discovers Location Of ‘radio Biafra’ In London / The Professor Of Everything That Knows Nothing. / APC Must Go Plate Numbers Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.