Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Sucide Hit Thought - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sucide Hit Thought (265 Views)

See The Last Whatsapp Chat Of UNIPORT Student Who Committed Sucide / Pls Help. Really Considering Sucide / Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucide Hit Thought by AgboJennifer: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2021
Pls someone should help me I Am depressed and suicidal thoughts are coming on my head

I wrote my pass exams and I experience black out meaning anytime I get to the hall I always forget everything (I read i am under pressure because of the issue of graduating with my set ) I am done with my exam but I am not sure if I will pass one course the painful part is that I read hard for this exam I just don’t know why all this are happening to me
Re: Sucide Hit Thought by Oche211(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2021
Suicide is not the way out...
Just commot suicide from your mind and brace yourself..

Let me tell you something, your certificate doesn't determine your future here in Nigeria.
Just be patient and wait for the result to come out.
If you have carry over, it's not the end...

If you don't stand to fight as a man now, what story will you tell?
I think the black out is because you are tensed in the exam room and under pressure.
It may also be due to your reading patterns.
If you hurriedly read a day or few hours to exams, there is a high tendency that you may forget most of the things you have read unless you have a high retentive memory.

Suicide is never an option in your case.
Commot eyes from your course mates matter.
Your race is different from theirs.

Run your race, confront your fears and demons squarely...

Last last, the sun will shine again.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Sucide Hit Thought by heniford2: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2021
Jenny just relax okey look exams doesn't mean you are smart or whatever is just exams you will pass the exam but even if you didn't it should not worry everything that is happening has a reason for it
Re: Sucide Hit Thought by Oche211(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2021
heniford2:
Jenny just relax okey look exams doesn't mean you are smart or whatever is just exams you will pass the exam but even if you didn't it should not worry everything that is happening has a reason for it

Honestly I am surprise he/she is considering suicide cos of exams.
Na wa ooo..
Life isn't hard to that level na.

Tough times don't last, only tough people do.
Re: Sucide Hit Thought by Ehinjuola: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2021
Suicide for exam failure in Nigeria is a total waste of sin...
Carry over is meant for student n student alone.
As far as you're a student I don't think CO should b
something that's what dying for.
Re: Sucide Hit Thought by Loyalty100: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
AgboJennifer:
Pls someone should help me I Am depressed and suicidal thoughts are coming on my head

I wrote my pass exams and I experience black out meaning anytime I get to the hall I always forget everything (I read i am under pressure because of the issue of graduating with my set ) I am done with my exam but I am not sure if I will pass one course the painful part is that I read hard for this exam I just don’t know why all this are happening to me
hello in reply to your advice needed post, as a lady you can invest in female fashion accessories products for starters and then move on to clothes and handbags once you make enough. You can import your products at very cheap price from China and make over 100% profit by selling to big girls in your school, those girls have money and they like buying imported products, you don't even need a shop all you need is social media, quote me if you're interested and we can chat more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Choosing A Research Paper Topic / Excelr - PMP Certification In Bangalore / Is Ur Whatsapp Boring? Then This Is For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.