Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians (4095 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / It Is Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account, Infact I'm Totatlly Feed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by lordally(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Tolani1122:
. Bro ,thanks how did you receive your card ,? Where

They brought it to my house via all these Logistics bike men
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Tolani1122(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2021
lordally:

They brought it to my house via all these Logistics bike men
. Okay. Thanks bro
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by somehow: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2021
somehow:

You think i am here to blab?
Do you know how often I use them?

For almost 4 days now, none of my messages to them on all channels have been replied and almost 500k is hanging in the process.

So dont ever disregard other people's opinion if you dont know their story.

Because they gave you 50k overdraft abi?

There are people they gave up to 1m overdraft that aint even interested in it.

Their customer care is shitty and you can't reach them on phone.

How can a serious bank's phone number be switched off for days.

Got fund reversed after almost 4 days.

Seems they don't operate on any channel once its Friday till Monday.
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by lordally(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
somehow:

Got fund reversed after almost 4 days.

Seems they don't operate on any channel once its Friday till Monday.

Nice one!! I've always loved Kuda... Me my #181 wey I try recharge from UBA I enter my phone but I was debited... It's been 3 days now them never reverse am!
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by Seyong10(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
please say what you know.

Kudabank response team is very efficient and I have been using them for over a year now. In fact I can proudly say I started when they were just starting out.

They are worth every effort to bank with. Every Nigerian should have an account with them as a matter of fact. No fees at all.

I even recently got an offer from them: loan of 50k at 0.3% interest per month, which bank in Nigeria can offer that?

Why do tell so much lies
Re: Is It Advisable To Safe Money In Kuda Bank Account . I'm Feed Up Of Nigerians by MartinsD12(m): 5:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Premiumwriter2:
yeah. Totally mixed it up.

Thanks for pointing it out.

It's 0.3 per day. That's about N4,500 interest on a 50k loan per month. That's about 10% interest per month.
For how many months?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Husband & Wife Share One Bank Account? / Kilishi/ Dry Meat / IBADAN Chemical Market? Ojota Chemical Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.