Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Imagine If Its Buhari That Did This (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If Its Buhari That Did This (photo) (4790 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / Shame : Hope Uzodinma Says After God, Its Buhari / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If Its Buhari That Did This (photo) by KosiGee(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
udemzyudex:

Na only cow you see for that picture?

Try get sense naa you're grown.

I saw cows leaving groundnut pyramids (Kano) but heading towards tubers of yam (Benue) South to cause destruction.
Re: Imagine If Its Buhari That Did This (photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Theunbothered:

Your post is foolish, aren't you the one saying fish farming can only be found in southern Nigeria?

When did I say anything about cows?

Nonsense.

Sorry kid learn to behave morally.
Re: Imagine If Its Buhari That Did This (photo) by Saao(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
udemzyudex:

Na only cow you see for that picture?

Try get sense naa you're grown.
lol, see see finish �
Re: Imagine If Its Buhari That Did This (photo) by udemzyudex(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
KosiGee:

I saw cows leaving groundnut pyramids (Kano) but heading towards tubers of yam (Benue) South to cause destruction.

Interesting, na only you see these things for inside that picture?

Omo see where you thought carry you go with your analysis. Na wa oo
Re: Imagine If Its Buhari That Did This (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
udemzyudex:

Bro na only cow you see for there?

Those things you see there represent what a particular region is known for.
whatever..

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Obi Was Rigged Out In 41, 972 Where LP Had No Poll Agents- INEC / Construction In Nigeria ‘to Become World’s Fastest Growing’ / Corruption In EFCC Shocking – Lamorde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.