Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader (941 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Karlman: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu: “I told you I’ll smoke you out” – Asari Dokubo mocks IPOB leader

Niger Delta activist and leader of the Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND, Asari Dokubo has expressed satisfaction with the recent re-arrest of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, saying he (Dokubo) promised to smoke him out from hiding.

Asari Dokubo also accused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of defrauding ‘Biafrans’ a lot, stating that he receives defence funds without giving an account of the spending. In a viral message, the Ijaw nation activist further accused Nnamdi Kanu of demanding payment from all Biafrans on monthly basis in order to be part of the Biafra nation when actualized.

He said: “You are demanding that all Biafrans should pay money to you on monthly basis or they will not be allowed to enter Biafra.

“Doesn’t that make you a con man, an extortionist? Now you allege, the law says he who alleges must prove, that you gave me N20 million, video doesn’t lie. When I started it last year leading to election, you were so cowardly not to respond to me. You sent your followers to respond to me and they said a lot of things and I demanded the evidence that I demanded N200 million from you.

“I have never been a member of IPOB, you gave me N20 million, tell us is it by bank transfer, is it by cash, who brought the cash to me. I’m waiting. Produce the evidence” he challenged Nnamdi Kanu.

Describing Kanu as a liar and a con man, he also challenged him to show what he does for a living. “Where are you working? Who is paying you? Where do you get the money to gallivant everywhere? Do you pick money? Do you print money? Or does money fall from heaven?

“You called me a pipeline contractor, yes we make billions. So which one are you doing” he queried further.

He accused Nnamdi Kanu of preying on the gullibility of innocent Biafrans by extorting money from them. Asari Dokubo said Nnamdi Kanu and his family lost nothing in the Biafran war, insisting that his (Dokubo) family lost a lot including his grandmother, an outstanding Kalabari princess whom he said was nearly executed.

https://news.opera.com/ng/en/main/nnamdi-kanu-%E2%80%9Ci-told-you-i%E2%80%99ll-smoke-you-out%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93-asari-dokubo-mocks-ipob-leader?news_id=2e16b0c6283192e6c908503eaca8341c&news_entry_id=6c89a1f7210704en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_270ce16b-86b5-4aa0-8fb6-2b6e5fc24358

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by KillMNKnow(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
I don't know why southerners don't trust each other and despise each other... How can you achieve anything in politics without one voice. 1960 to date y'all can't agree on anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Graysons: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by hybrid11(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by gabmanuel(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Shut up... Smoke fish, abi smoker.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by SaintBishop: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by lyndaway(f): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Asari making sense ... Kanu gain followers because of Biafra..

... Biafra is very Dear to igbos..

Any man with con mind will always cash out.. till they wake .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Karlman: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
I cant even tell which corner this guy dey box from...

Okpata yarns always!

Thought he wanted telling us how he smoked Kanu out but for where na to just dey yarn okpata

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by triple996(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kai
Ipob are going through alot
Please hug an ipob member and please remove any rope or poison close to them. cheesy
Even their Niger Delta neighbors are now mocking them.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
For once I have to agree with Asari Dokubo aka Alabo Edi-abali of kalabari kingdom.

Nnamdi kanu is a 21st century fraudster.....

As an Abia State man ( characteristic to them) he is and thinking himself a wiseman booted out the gentle Anambra man ( a virtue applicable to all anambra- they are gentle, law abiding and above all God fearing) Uche mefor who stood by him in times of his tribulations and trials

Mefor did everything for that ingrate called but as someone who has abia blood running in him like OUK after sneaking around found his way to London and moneywise took over the whole funds and sack Mefor all in a bid to run one man show with people's money.....

Today he is languishing in prison and mefor a freeman.

Dokubo is right.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
But Asari Dokubo that promised to have a parallel government needs no smoking out cheesy cheesy grin

Asari Dokubo cheesy grin grin anywhere belle face cheesy grin

You will always remain in the shadows!

You will never be great!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Karlman: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
triple996:
Kai
Ipob are going through alot
Please hug an ipob member and please remove any rope or poison close to them. cheesy
Even their Niger Delta neighbors are now mocking them.

What Do you know!
Do you know what people go through to get freedom?
Ask Mandela
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by fineboynl(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
KANU makes the struggle a one man thing. And difficult to give advice or render any help. It hard for anyone to join a one man show.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by nairalandankrah: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
I [s]don't know why southerners don't trust each other and despise each other... How can you achieve anything in politics without one voice. 1960 to date y'all can't agree on anything. [/s]

During a referendum, he has only one vote! know this and know peace!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
De only language de understand very well #####Pythonese language,,,
4 + 4 = 2023,,,,, PMB = Next Level
Haters drink sniper

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by fenibak: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
see them above fulanis supporting their slave,look you cant stop what is coming asari is a criminal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by sweetshisha: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Na wa oo

Asari Dokubo promised like last month that he would smoke Kanu out of his hiding, and now it happened... What sort of connection does Asari Dokubo has or its mere coincidence

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by BassReeves: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Karlman:
Nnamdi Kanu: “I told you I’ll smoke you out” – Asari Dokubo mocks IPOB leader

Niger Delta activist and leader of the Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta, MEND, Asari Dokubo has expressed satisfaction with the recent re-arrest of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, saying he (Dokubo) promised to smoke him out from hiding.

Asari Dokubo also accused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of defrauding ‘Biafrans’ a lot, stating that he receives defence funds without giving an account of the spending. In a viral message, the Ijaw nation activist further accused Nnamdi Kanu of demanding payment from all Biafrans on monthly basis in order to be part of the Biafra nation when actualized.

He said: “You are demanding that all Biafrans should pay money to you on monthly basis or they will not be allowed to enter Biafra.

“Doesn’t that make you a con man, an extortionist? Now you allege, the law says he who alleges must prove, that you gave me N20 million, video doesn’t lie. When I started it last year leading to election, you were so cowardly not to respond to me. You sent your followers to respond to me and they said a lot of things and I demanded the evidence that I demanded N200 million from you.

“I have never been a member of IPOB, you gave me N20 million, tell us is it by bank transfer, is it by cash, who brought the cash to me. I’m waiting. Produce the evidence” he challenged Nnamdi Kanu.

Describing Kanu as a liar and a con man, he also challenged him to show what he does for a living. “Where are you working? Who is paying you? Where do you get the money to gallivant everywhere? Do you pick money? Do you print money? Or does money fall from heaven?

“You called me a pipeline contractor, yes we make billions. So which one are you doing” he queried further.

He accused Nnamdi Kanu of preying on the gullibility of innocent Biafrans by extorting money from them. Asari Dokubo said Nnamdi Kanu and his family lost nothing in the Biafran war, insisting that his (Dokubo) family lost a lot including his grandmother, an outstanding Kalabari princess whom he said was nearly executed.

https://news.opera.com/ng/en/main/nnamdi-kanu-%E2%80%9Ci-told-you-i%E2%80%99ll-smoke-you-out%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93-asari-dokubo-mocks-ipob-leader?news_id=2e16b0c6283192e6c908503eaca8341c&news_entry_id=6c89a1f7210704en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=HOME_PAGE_270ce16b-86b5-4aa0-8fb6-2b6e5fc24358

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY2IypQq034
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by tungamaje: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Asari, the coast is now clear, oya get us Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Karemarealty288(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:
For once I have to agree with Asari Dokubo aka Alabo Edi-abali of kalabari kingdom.

Nnamdi kanu is a 21st century fraudster.....

As an Abia State man ( characteristic to them) he is and thinking himself a wiseman booted out the gentle Anambra man ( a virtue applicable to all anambra- they are gentle, law abiding and above all God fearing) Uche mefor who stood by him in times of his tribulations and trials

Mefor did everything for that ingrate called but as someone who has abia blood running in him like OUK after sneaking around found his way to London and moneywise took over the whole funds and sack Mefor all in a bid to run one man show with people's money.....

Today he is languishing in prison and mefor a freeman.

Dokubo is right.

You see why Biafra is still a mirage....an Igbo man comparing Anambra man and Abia man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Karemarealty288:

You see why Biafra is still a mirage....an Igbo man comparing Anambra man and Abia man.

Biafra is dead. So I don't understand what Rubbish you are saying.

(1) (Reply)

How The 36 States In Nigeria Got Their Names / 2023 Elections:indigbo, Let Work For The Victory Of The South No / PHOTOS: President Major. Buhari Flexing Outside Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.