Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) (55449 Views)

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by ajl: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Most Nigerians are very stupid seriously

You know how dangerous it is to protest in Nigeria, yet you embark on such dangerous mission that you already know the outcome, later ,those who devicieved you will be online calling UN, USA,UK, HTC,GSM..LOLZ while chilling in their comfort zone leaving you helpless under police brutality......

How many of these protests have yielded positive result in the past? Use your head before them go use am 4u.

Whenever prominent Nigerians come out for protest, just know that it is for sincere course and you can join, example is protest against subsidy removal in January 2012.

People like you will die as slaves and subservient to others. Those individuals I see there are all adults and they made the right choice. Police should have tried to arrest the yoruba traditionalist s that included women that are the forefront. I can imagine the police knew what could happen to them. More so, protest is legal. I expect Femi Falana to come bail them out.

Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You know how dangerous it is to protest in Nigeria, yet you embark on such dangerous mission that you already know the outcome, later ,those who devicieved you will be online calling UN, USA,UK, HTC,GSM..LOLZ while chilling in their comfort zone leaving you helpless under police brutality......

How many of these protests have yielded positive result in the past? Use your head before them go use am 4u.

Whenever prominent Nigerians come out for protest, just know that it is for sincere course and you can join, example is protest against subsidy removal in January 2012.

This is bravery...

You could say the same thing to Martin Luther King Jnr, or the US founding fathers, or our founding fathers, or to Ghandi, or apartheid protesters, etc.

It has always been dangerous to protest the government of the day, but if brave people hadn't done it, the world would be a different place than it is today.

So kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
dairykidd:

I pray u are alive to witness it. No need to argue with u.
Sorry dairy kid, I have no intentions to live for the next 250 years.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Bhol28: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Misplaced priority.Yoruba nation when all Yoruba states have representatives in both lower and upper Senate of Nigeria,VP who all have sworn to defend the constitution of Nigeria.Herbalists chose a known political thug as leader and are calling for a State.Wanders shall never end.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Franking: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
What is their offence?
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
ajl:

People like you will die as slaves and subservient to others. Those individuals I see there are all adults and they made the right choice. Police should have tried to arrest the yoruba traditionalist s that included women that are the forefront. I can imagine the police knew what could happen to them. More so, protest is legal. I expect Femi Falana to come bail them out.

Only Egbe mamiwater People I see in your photograph, where are the aworis & Benin people the original owners of Lagos Island, & The Ndigbos the present owners of Lagos State? Selfish misguided Tribalistic so called Oduduwa agitators, go back to your inland enclaves & leave Lagos State alone.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

you look foolish with this comments..

The one of ENDSARS that was genuine, was it allowed without much resistance from government? Use your brain
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Highlyrespected(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Hahahahahahaha
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Fools
They will go to jail while their warlord is chilling in Sierra Leone cheesy

Sophisticated fools
Must everything funny to you undecided
Get a life!
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by RomanGreen: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You leacherous azz-licking zombi.e, how was the subsidy protest a genuine one ....the same subsidy is what your evil govt of today had removed or planning to remove....how people like you lie to themselves and go to sleep is what baffles me. You are so shameless to defend this gross glaring incompetence and nepotism never seen before in the history of this country. Continue
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Deepthoughts: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Whether you are center left, or center right, North Pole, or South Pole, Nigeria will never break up in your lifetime. People lost their lives & loved ones to preserve the unity of Nigeria, the labors of our Heroes past, shall never be in vain, not might never be in vain, Once you understand the magnitude of the words chosen by your forefathers, you will know you are wasting your precious time chasing shadows.
Let me get you clear about me, I'm from the north Central and would certainly prefer be Nigeria remain one as the country stand a better chance of being a force to be reckoned with as we are today but the unity n indivisibility of the country can only be guaranteed by justice n fairness but certainly not by the way buhari is running the country with his actions and utterances,and mind you the indivisibility of Nigeria is never cast in steel,it would take just one episode of misfortune for the country to break up,much stronger nation had broken up in the past, Don't boast n rest on your oars.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
RomanGreen:

You leacherous azz-licking zombi.e, how was the subsidy protest a genuine one ....the same subsidy is what your evil govt of today had removed or planning to remove....how people like you lie to themselves and go to sleep is what baffles me. You are so shameless to defend this gross glaring incompetence and nepotism never seen before in the history of this country. Continue
I will leave you alone, if you can mention just 1 thing your state of origin or state of residency has done to better your life as a Nigerian? Everyone knows the Federal Government is for Almajiris.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Sorry dairy kid, I have no intentions to live for the next 250 years.
Lol.. no wahala cheesy
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by palsenator(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
SUPOL:
Unrealistic Course, Nigeria Cannot divide, Its too late already. It would have been easier during Ojukwu era, but he made a costly mistake trusting a Westerner Late LT Col Victor Banjo

The same Banjo that led your battalions to conquer till Ore! Maybe they did not tell you the truth that your grand fathers are the greatest traitors

1 , In London when our constitution was being drafted, It is on record that Nnamdi Azikwe was the one that objected against secession being included in our constitution. Awolowo fought for that clause to be included buy your vision less Mr One Nigeria debated against it

2 When Isaac Adaka Boro of the Niger Delta region wanted to secede from Nigeria, was it not OJUKWU that fought and kill his armies using the federal might? For your information, Aguiyi Ironsi was then the head of state... Was that not the best time to secede? The same Ojukwu that stop Niger Delta from leaving, just few month later started the same course..

I think most of you from the East are too myopic to see history. You relied solely on what you heard simply because you were pained because of the war.

The more you keep talking about blames, the more you will be political drowned. I have repeatedly said the south should come together and leave blame trading. I hope I have taught you some clear history and I hope you can start speaking about unity instead of this your myopic reason

Let's form a United southern voice

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Deepthoughts:
Let me get you clear about me, I'm from the north Central and would certainly prefer be Nigeria remain one as the country stand a better chance of being a force to be reckoned with as we are today but the unity n indivisibility of the country can only be guaranteed by justice n fairness but certainly not by the way buhari is running the country with his actions and utterances,and mind you the indivisibility of Nigeria is never cast in steel,it would take just one episode of misfortune for the country to break up,much stronger nation had broken up in the past, Don't boast n rest on your oars.
You are chasing shadows focusing on Buhari, States were created for a reason, what concerns me with you from North Central, Let your Governor provide for you, can you tell me how much your state collected from statutory allocation in the last 4 years from the Federal System? No you can’t, can you tell me how much your state raised from Internal generated revenue? No you can’t, can you tell me how many jobs your state created & in what sectors that they have a comparative advantage? No you can’t, Nigeria will never prosper because we have too many illiterate minded people not willing to ask the critical questions, just blame the President is their solution, yet nothing has changed till date with the pointing game. Has your Governor or state given you justice & fairness, before you are looking at the whole Nigeria?
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Conrod: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Youruba nations and biafra is a goal and dream that can't be actualized and realised

We the the youth should focus on something else...

The forces holding this nation together is not that fuckkking weak van da waal forces
Na so everybody thought of japan during the WW2 untill two atomic bombs changed the narratives.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Highlyrespected(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Only Egbe mamiwater People I see in your photograph, where are the aworis & Benin people the original owners of Lagos Island, & *The Ndigbos the present owners of Lagos State?* Selfish misguided Tribalistic so called Oduduwa agitators, go back to your inland enclaves & leave Lagos State alone.
Something is wrong with your head undecided
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
So all these people do not have shoes or sandals? Nigerian Police and their barbaric, lack of respect and crude way of dealing with people.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Prophet777: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
You can't be killing them on their ancestral land and expect them to fold their hands.
You can't be kidnapping them for ransom and expect Salah gift
You can't be raping their wives and expect friendship handshake.
They are sophisticated.
They are race of knowledge and pedigree.
They are peaceful and friendly.
Attack on one is attacks on all.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Prophet777: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Every nationality has a right to self determination. The right to self determination is the right of every nationality anywhere in the world.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by hegelian: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Jan 2012 was not sincere, it was for personal politics reason why it was mostly championed by the opposition and we can see the result today, if not why have we seen much more sincere protest from so called prominent Nigerians since pmb became the president despite the country nose diving on all developmental metrics, even tuface wanted to do one but was bullied
However I agreed that protesting in Nigeria of today is suicidal cos the citizen are not dying for cos they will be the first to laugh in you grave and no justice for you.., instead stay in your home and enjoy your garri since we are all suffering it together, when we are tired the protest will be spontaneous....
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bishop David Oyedepo warned Nigerians enough in 2015, we refused.
Some of you says it was because of tithe.
Now is it tithe?
Who is suffering
Almighty God will deliver us.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
CaptainFM1:
So all these people do not have shoes or sandals? Nigerian Police and their barbaric, lack of respect and crude way of dealing with people.
There not Nigerians, these egbe mamiwater worshipers are from Dahomey.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
They can do what they like but those peaceful protesters can't not be harm.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Deepthoughts: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are chasing shadows focusing on Buhari, States were created for a reason, what concerns me with you from North Central, Let your Governor provide for you, can you tell me how much your state collected from statutory allocation in the last 4 years from the Federal System? No you can’t, Nigeria will never prosper because we have too many illiterate minded people not willing to ask the critical questions, just blame the President is their solution, yet nothing has changed till date with the pointing game. Has your Governor or state given you justice & fairness, before you are looking at the whole Nigeria?
ok,you keep defending buhari n wish citizens direct their anger at their state governors but when it comes to security which is the concern of some of us,you n I know that the laws of this country hasn't empower the governors to directly do anything tangible when face with dear security challenges,the president controls everything n it's only him that can really take the decisive steps to handle n curtail security challenges,as far as I'm concerned buhari has failed woefully in this aspect due to sentiment n he should be blamed squarely n not any governor.you referred to some of us as illiterate but it's ok perhaps that makes you happy so enjoy.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
RALPHOW:
Bishop David Oyedepo warned Nigerians enough in 2015, we refused.
Some of you says it was because of tithe.
Now is it tithe?
Who is suffering
Almighty God will deliver us.
He warmed us to vote for pdp & Atiku instead, what is the difference between Atiku & Buhari? Atiku lost the APC Presidential ticket to Buhari, then decided to crawl back to pdp. Keep deceiving yourself waiting for a messiah, better go & arrange your life by yourself, Federal Government in Abuja cannot yelp you.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
They'll all be released. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hakeem Odumosu should release these people unconditionally ..What is all these people wen no thief , them no even scatter anything you and ur men dey arrest and wan charge them for wetin .. Nigeria is a useless Country ..May nobody quote me cos i no go respond.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by calcal: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
tamdun:

Their offence?

NBA VP Mr. Martins SAN, Lawyer "The president has right to kill anyone that agitate for self-determination"

So, therefore, those guys suppose to be killed right at the spot.

Buhari supposed to kill those millions of people agitating for self-determination that's what the constitution says.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Deepthoughts:
ok,you keep defending buhari n wish citizens direct their anger at their state governors but when it comes to security which is the concern of some of us,you n I know that the laws of this country hasn't empower the governors to directly do anything tangible when face with dear security challenges,the president controls everything n it's only him that can really take the decisive steps to handle n curtail security challenges,as far as I'm concerned buhari has failed woefully in this aspect due to sentiment n he should be blamed squarely n not any governor.you referred to some of us as illiterate but it's ok perhaps that makes you happy so enjoy.
You are entitled to your own opinion, but that doesn’t change the facts, The Governor is the Chief Security Officer in charge of his state so says the constitution, President Buhari did not write the constitution, his office & powers also emanates from the provisions of the constitution, he who feels aggrieved should take their grievances to the Supreme Court of Nigeria for interpretation, or convince your elected officials to amend the section of the constitution, it falls within their jurisdiction, the President is a creation of the system he has jurisdictions limited by the Constitution 1999 (As Amended). This is a democratic dispensation not the Military era.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Daytonbale: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
SUPOL:
Unrealistic Course, Nigeria Cannot divide, Its too late already. It would have been easier during Ojukwu era, but he made a costly mistake trusting a Westerner Late LT Col Victor Banjo
what really happen with Victor Banjo throw me more light please
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by Owologbo(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Sense is far from you.
The idiotic prominent Nigerians that protested in 2012 are the ones ruling you like cow now.
Re: Police Parade Yoruba Nation Protesters Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
No b dat guy wey dem carry dey the second pix cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Okorocha Congratulates Tinubu / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.