Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari (28630 Views)

Angry Youths Attack Man In Katsina For Praising Buhari / Throwback Video Of Mbaka Praising Buhari, Aisha, Their Children In 2015 / Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Charly68: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
so you want the state you have been trying to govern to be in jeopardy ? you people must play politics with good ideology ,if Kanu is not arrested ,imagine the number of people he asked his boys to burry with his commander in crime that died in Imo state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
sweetshisha:
cheesy

Trying to stay relivant

.. relevant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Lucifer1419: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dpharisee:
Sadly, Nairaland has become the Chief carrier of unverified news, there's a particular Mod that his bias against Igbos leads him to throw every post that mentions Nnamdi Kanu to FP and if you question him he will ban your moniker.

Nairaland posted a statement of Ohaneze Ndigbo commending Buhari for abduction of Nnamdi Kanu only to post a denial 2 days after when the aim of the fake News has been achieved.

They posted Ihedioha praising Buhari and 3 days after when his supporters have rained insults on him they are posting that Ihedioha never praised Buhari and many of those who read the first post may not even see this denial and they will keep spreading the first one.

With the level of rebuttals we have seen on news posted on this platform it implies that Seun needs to reorganise this site to avoid total loss of trust on contents posted.
I am sure that Mod (he knows himself) will delete this comment if he sees it and ban my moniker for this obvious truth that can help this site
. I have copied it incase the wicked mods ban you, thanks for this information.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
I hate to hear when people dare opine that FG should engage kanu in dialogue
Rubbish
The guy iss emotional and lacks vision
I would rather engage the illiterate Igboho
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Owologbo(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
Only a leader with balls is fit to be leader.
Only a man who can speak the truth unwavered is fit to be a leader.

Ihedioha is only scared to speak because he doesn't want to go through the persecution Uzodinma is going through for staying on the side of truth.
As thus, Ihedioha is not fit to be leader and we are grateful the court was able to kick him out
EKPA, do you want to put words in his mouth?
And who is he scared of?
ÈWEH.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Ugokelvin007: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
ANYBODY NOT IN SUPPORT OF MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS A DEMON..A VERY WICKED IDIOT..SO U LOVE THE KILLINGS AND RAPE IN YOUR COMMUNITY..ESN WAS CREATED OUT OF NECCESSITY..SO WHAT BAD THING HAS MNK DONE.
TO THOSE SHOUTING SOUTH SOUTH N NIGER DELTA..U WERE ALL CREATED BY GOWON FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE EASTERN REGION..DO UR RESEARCH U DAFT STUPID SET OF PEOPLE..THE SO CALLED NIGER DELTA IS MADE OF ABIA, IMO AKWA IBOM CROSS RIVERS, RIVERS BAYELSA N EVEN ONDO STATE U IDIOTS..
FOR UR INFO CRUDE OIL WILL SOON BE OUTDATED IN THE NEAREST FUTURE BECAUSE THE WORLD IS ADVANCING IN TECHNOLOGY..NIGERIA ECONOMY IS FINISHED BUT THEY WON'T TELL U.. NIGERIA NOW PAYS MORE THAN 5BN DAILY AS SUBSIDY.. NIGERIA HAS NOTHING TO FALL BACK ON WHEN CRUDEOIL IS NO MORE NEEDED ABROAD.
WETHER MR SUNDAY IGBOHO OR MNK STOP AGITATING OR NOT THE COUNTRY WILL STILL DISINTEGRATE BECAUSE NOTHING WILL FUNCTION ANYMORE...LEAVE SENTIMENTS ASIDE GO AND LISTEN TO ALL MNK BROADCAST I BELIEVE MOST OF U IDIOTS WILL BE ENLIGHTENED!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Collyti19: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
speechless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by ukahrawah: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
I know that Ihedioha would never commend the Bororos for kidnapping MNK. It was the supreme court governor's handiwork to discredit the beloved Ihedioha before Ndi Imo. Failed project.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Truth2Life: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
No right thinking person will praise Buhari for arresting Nnamdi Kalu for any reason, it is only terrorist in and out of his government will praise him for arresting a man for expressing of his interest for government to conduct a referendum since Nepotism and injustice against a zone is her pivotal reason of governance. We know is from enemies of Goodness and progress.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by AriseNews: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmmm

Meanwhile, Watch shocking confession of an arrested IPOB member who revealed how the sect killed 10 virgin girls in Imo State for Spiritual Fortification and charms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9USmRk4x26I
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Cnach: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
But like play play there is no difference between zeeworld and Nigeria government.
Does it hv to do with same or related religion or what I don't know?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by FreeIgbos: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun has allowed a great site he built over the years to go the dogs. The amount of fake news and government propaganda being dished out here is disgusting to say the least. A particular mod called mind is the one dragging this site through the mud with his biasness, bigotry and unholy connivance with government agents.

If nairaland continues in this shameful path, it will eventually go down because corporate organizations won't want to place advert here or do anything with them. Also, individuals will stop coming here too when they know that information being posted here is likely to be fake news or just government propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by FreeIgbos: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
AriseNews:
[s]Hmmmm

Meanwhile, Watch shocking confession of an arrested IPOB member to revealed how the sect killed 10 virgin girls in Imo State for Spiritual Fortification and charms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9USmRk4x26I[/s]

Stop decieving people and spreading fake news just because you want gullible ones to click on your link.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by OpinionCounts(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dpharisee:
Sadly, Nairaland has become the Chief carrier of unverified news, there's a particular Mod that his bias against Igbos leads him to throw every post that mentions Nnamdi Kanu to FP and if you question him he will ban your moniker.

Nairaland posted a statement of Ohaneze Ndigbo commending Buhari for abduction of Nnamdi Kanu only to post a denial 2 days after when the aim of the fake News has been achieved.

They posted Ihedioha praising Buhari and 3 days after when his supporters have rained insults on him they are posting that Ihedioha never praised Buhari and many of those who read the first post may not even see this denial and they will keep spreading the first one.

With the level of rebuttals we have seen on news posted on this platform it implies that Seun needs to reorganise this site to avoid total loss of trust on contents posted.
I am sure that Mod (he knows himself) will delete this comment if he sees it and ban my moniker for this obvious truth that can help this site

And who said seun is not aware and okay with the mods activities?

You think the mod would have continued with this barbarism and unprofessionalism uncautioned for this long without seun's consent?

It's like saying Buhari is not aware of fulani herdsmen atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Sholaco: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Drowning man, your video clips are on the internet
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Willie007: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dpharisee:
there's a particular Mod that his bias against Igbos leads him to throw every post that mentions Nnamdi Kanu to FP and if you question him he will ban your moniker.

Pls how will one know the mumu mod that does this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Splashme: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
I knew it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Gjmff: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
They took their brother in
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by blahc007: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
Only a leader with balls is fit to be leader.
Only a man who can speak the truth unwavered is fit to be a leader.

Ihedioha is only scared to speak because he doesn't want to go through the persecution Uzodinma is going through for staying on the side of truth.
As thus, Ihedioha is not fit to be leader and we are grateful the court was able to kick him out
When I read the first news...I didn't need to be told that it was a cooked up lies wey no even done before serving it to the public....
with simple Logical and political reasoning, do you believe that though ihedioha doesn't support Kanu, he will come out publicly and declare it... invoking hatred upon himself from his own people and tainting his political ambition?
if you want to live long and be prosperous in this country..FEAR THE MEDIA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by SLOVFO(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
I talk am.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by NacoAba: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Real IMO State Governor, you don't need to explain, we already know. I said it here that the news was fake . Good that I am Right and the zombies are wrong. We move.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by kweensheba: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hmn....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Okemsinachi: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
All The Parts You Guys Played And Still Playing are on Record. A Day Of Reckoning is Coming. You Guys Should also Know That, He Who Dines with satan uses Long Spoon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Ekealterego: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Willie007:

Pls how will one know the mumu mod that does this
Is this still news, who doesn't know that mad Mynd whatever.. He even makes his hateful comments openly. He doesn't hide under any moniker. He will let you know he is the one.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Lightorder: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dpharisee:

Nairaland beware
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dpharisee:

Nairaland is not a news site. It’s an open source blog basically.

I wouldn’t be looking here for credible news if I were you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) / Fayose To FG: Keep Your TSA, We Are Not Interested. / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.