Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari (28626 Views)

Angry Youths Attack Man In Katsina For Praising Buhari / Throwback Video Of Mbaka Praising Buhari, Aisha, Their Children In 2015 / Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Mamamiamaim: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buhari is a Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Felixalex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hahahahaa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by victons(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
grin grin grin

Gearing up to flap your lips

Post 38

Talkative
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by victons(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by mystery22: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
I knew it was a lie..ihedioha is not useless uzodinma

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Justinlean02(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
but Why Messi heroics at the Copa America not making rounds on Nairaland like when CR7 was making rounds at the Euro's with his penalties and matching international records

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by TimeTraveller: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cowards!!!
Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast.
Kanu ran to London
IPOB leader was caught in a ceiling hiding ���
Ihedioha just denied his comments.

COWARDS! Chest-beating noisemakers of the Red Dust Republic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by OyigboUpdate: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Everybody has to disassociate from Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by amuwo1980: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
November1857:
Fulani federal government (FFG) and propaganda are like 5&6!
Seriously , they spend more time in manipulating the narrative and all the news than actually governance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Nkitara: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
Only a leader with balls is fit to be leader.
Only a man who can speak the truth unwavered is fit to be a leader.

Ihedioha is only scared to speak because he doesn't want to go through the persecution Uzodinma is going through for staying on the side of truth.
As thus, Ihedioha is not fit to be leader and we are grateful the court was able to kick him out
Don't worry fool, you can be in that desert called North to decide for us in the south who should be our leader. Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by pascalbenz: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dpharisee:
Sadly, Nairaland has become the Chief carrier of unverified news, there's a particular Mod that his bias against Igbos leads him to throw every post that mentions Nnamdi Kanu to FP and if you question him he will ban your moniker.

Nairaland posted a statement of Ohaneze Ndigbo commending Buhari for abduction of Nnamdi Kanu only to post a denial 2 days after when the aim of the fake News has been achieved.

They posted Ihedioha praising Buhari and 3 days after when his supporters have rained insults on him they are posting that Ihedioha never praised Buhari and many of those who read the first post may not even see this denial and they will keep spreading the first one.

With the level of rebuttals we have seen on news posted on this platform it implies that Seun needs to reorganise this site to avoid total loss of trust on contents posted.
I am sure that Mod (he knows himself) will delete this comment if he sees it and ban my moniker for this obvious truth that can help this site
lolss I say my quote am in case they one delete am

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Commentor: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin

Ekweremadu matter still dey fresh for memory.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by KindlyAssist: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
I knew that was a some evil theorist running their sabo game......No Leader will react immediately in this kinda terrific atmosphere.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Teejay13(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
In every fake news their is an atom of truth. So leave matters for martias.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Mitsurugi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dpharisee:
Sadly, Nairaland has become the Chief carrier of unverified news, there's a particular Mod that his bias against Igbos leads him to throw every post that mentions Nnamdi Kanu to FP and if you question him he will ban your moniker.

Nairaland posted a statement of Ohaneze Ndigbo commending Buhari for abduction of Nnamdi Kanu only to post a denial 2 days after when the aim of the fake News has been achieved.

They posted Ihedioha praising Buhari and 3 days after when his supporters have rained insults on him they are posting that Ihedioha never praised Buhari and many of those who read the first post may not even see this denial and they will keep spreading the first one.

With the level of rebuttals we have seen on news posted on this platform it implies that Seun needs to reorganise this site to avoid total loss of trust on contents posted.
I am sure that Mod (he knows himself) will delete this comment if he sees it and ban my moniker for this obvious truth that can help this site

Nairaland is a divisive site.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by myrrtle(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Ihedioha is only scared to speak because he doesn't want to go through the persecution Uzodinma is going through for staying on the side of truth.
As thus, Ihedioha is not fit to be leader and we are grateful the court was able to kick him out
Shut the f>ck up. You sound like trash. What truth exactly. Abeg focus on the affairs of your region and leave igbo matters for more reasonable people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
africa is beautiful,enough of hates!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QUCmuBrRfc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Gaddafi1: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
true talk my brother
Dpharisee:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
November1857:
Fulani federal government (FFG) and propaganda are like 5&6!

It's more like delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys are the true purveyor of fake news. They live, drink and eat fake news from their dilector on daily basis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Kingcalls: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dpharisee:

Pls mention the person...let me finish the fool....they think its a joke....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Amodi470(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
That was not Nmandi kanu that they arrested, this one is MUTAMBO from Kigali
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Ausval: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
So what is your stand on the matter your excellency

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by November1857(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

It's more like delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys are the true purveyor of fake news. They live, drink and eat fake news from their dilector on daily basis.
Brainwashed fulani muslim stunts! Take your pathetic lowlife elsewhere..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
[[s]quote author=November1857 post=103361152] Brainwashed fulani muslim stunts! Take your pathetic lowlife elsewhere..[/quote][/s]

Retar@ded brainwashed delusional IPIG terrorist xtian monkey, drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine is bad for your mental and physical health.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by Web2020: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
I new it was a fake news when I first saw it. Fulani propaganda will not amount to anything. Nnamdi Kanu will come out victorious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Ihedioha Denies Praising Buhari by ragna1991(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Ihedioha can never be a hypocrite, Da emeka is a man whose word is just one, he is not a power tasty gullible like uzodinma, he is not a betrayer.. he is not a political party harlot. You can not compare him in anyway with the fellow you just mentioned, he is a true son of the soil, he can not sale his state for power and wealth.your supreme court only got a visible billboard written curuption after Nigeria and mounted it where the whole world can see , your supreme court only disgraced you in particular and themselves by exhibiting a day light fraud and robbery before the whole word

Do not compare Da Emeka with such a man.. is an insult to his personality..
Though everyone has where he is good and known for , which I can deny your credibility and that of your Godfathers in betrayal and stealing...

Don't you ever mention that name close to where Emekas name is written..
He was removed because he didn't want to accept the bribe giving to him to sale his people.. because he refused to defect to the party that has brought doom to the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Zobe Water Project In Katsina (Pictures) / Arunma Oteh Appointed World Bank VP / Senate Invites Prof. Itse Sagay Over His Comment On Delayed Screening Of RECs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.