Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job (63491 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Mcslize: 10:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Solatium:

The lunatic is agitating,i stated the truth and you are throwing tantrum like a toddler.
Pẹlẹ,i know una no like to dey hear the truth.

Where is the skill in you? no one will even shortlist you for a job interview that pays that much,i can't even employ you on a salary of ₦50k,you don't have what serious employer of labor requires,one of that is anger management, simple civil discussion you don dey swear and curse instead make you argue logically.

You think na by certificate wey you settled to acquire in school?
Why do you think employers these days require you to write an aptitude test and oral interview?
My Grandad that died decades ago is smarter than you.
keep dreaming of going to Canada oo, don't do anything meaningful with your life when all your mate's are making progress,na there you go grow old.

Can't you see you are consistently being stupid with your comments?

No matter how useless you've become, don't use it to rub others. If you are sick upstair, find a solution to your sickness. Everyone can't be like you. Not being able to make it in life doesn't mean others ain't making it.

From your comments alone, one can decifer you've been battling with low self esteem for long. This has really hinders you and incapacitated you of how much you can achieve in life.

You think so low of yourself and rub it of others. You believe you can't make it further than your present position in life right now. You have loads of self doubts. You promote so much negative energy which is hindering your success.

Free yourself of negativities young man. I can attain any position I want in life and nobody can stop me. I am too loaded with wisdom for me to fail in this life. You are just one of those boys who has nothing to offer.

With that mindset, you rub it on others who know what they are doing in life, what they want and how to achieve anything they want.

You lack the prerequisite wisdom to plan your life the right way. I pray you discover what's hindering you in life that's making you have this chronic self disbelief and distrust.

Young man, your life is filled with too much negativities. Try and librate yourself from that bondage. Cuz right now, I just can't see how you will be able to move forward with your current self disbelief and mediocre reasonings.

Too much self doubts is hindering you. A serious road block, thus your paranoid nature and attacking of people who challenge you of those self doubts.

Do I need to say more? Can't you see I have done justice to your stupidity already? If you are wise, you will work on those gray areas in your life.

I just revealed to you that you carry so much negative energy, hence your consistent self doubts.

That's a serious psychological sickness you seriously need to liberate yourself from.

Don't consistently prove to me you are a typical bush man.

Ofrukpe, try and do something about that aspect of your life!
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2021
Mcslize:

Can't you see you are consistently being stupid with your comments?

No matter how useless you've become, don't use it to rub others. If you are sick upstair, find a solution to your sickness. Everyone can't be like you. Not being able to make it in life doesn't mean others ain't making it.

From your comments alone, one can decifer you've been battling with low self esteem for long. This has really hinders you and incapacitated you of how much you can achieve in life.

You think so low of yourself and rub it of others. You believe you can't make it further than your present position in life right now. You have loads of self doubts. You promote so much negative energy which is hindering your success.

Free yourself of negativities young man. I can attain any position I want in life and nobody can stop me. I am too loaded with wisdom for me to fail in this life. You are just one of those boys who has nothing to offer.

With that mindset, you rub it on others who know what they are doing in life, what they want and how to achieve anything they want.

You lack the prerequisite wisdom to plan your life the right way. I pray you discover what's hindering you in life that's making you have this chronic self disbelief and distrust.

Young man, your life is filled with too much negativities. Try and librate yourself from that bondage. Cuz right now, I just can't see how you will be able to move forward with your current self disbelief and mediocre reasonings.

Too much self doubts is hindering you. A serious road block, thus your paranoid nature and attacking of people who challenge you of those self doubts.

Do I need to say more? Can't you see I have done justice to your stupidity already? If you are wise, you will work on those gray areas in your life.

I just revealed to you that you carry so much negative energy, hence your consistent self doubts.

That's a serious psychological sickness you seriously need to liberate yourself from.

Don't consistently prove to me you are a typical bush man.

Ofrukpe, try and something about that aspect of your life!

This is one of the evil motivational speakers have done us,look at this idiot that is yet to figure out what life has in stock for him telling me i am full of negativity?
What you call negativity is what is reality of life,i don't blame you,you spent your time in consuming so much motivational quote without commensurate IQ and a day job to make that happen.

You even refer to me as a young man as if you know my age,i have said it here time's without number that Nairaland is a leveller,the fact everyone remain anonymous makes you think you are older and doing better than others,keep fooling yourself.

Lastly,i do not need to brag about what i have achieved in life to drive home my point,but by the grace of God i have 3 of your ilks on my payroll and 3 other dependents aside from my immediate family,if you have the kind of grace that i have had you would have misbehave long ago.
keep dreaming sotigbọ, dream's are healthy but it must be back by hardwork and appreciative mind for it to come through.

You are not yet on your way to making it in life, except you value every penny that is legitimately earn.
idiota

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Mcslize: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Solatium:

This is one of the evil motivational speakers have done us,look at this idiot that is yet to figure out what life has in stock for him telling me i am full of negativity?
What you call negativity is what is reality of life,i don't blame you,you spent your time in consuming so much motivational quote without commensurate IQ and a day job to make that happen.

You even refer to me as a young man as if you know my age,i have said it here time's without number that Nairaland is a leveller,the fact everyone remain anonymous makes you think you are older and doing better than others,keep fooling yourself.

Lastly,i do not need to brag about what i have achieved in life to drive home my point,but by the grace of God i have 3 of your ilks on my payroll and 3 other dependents aside from my immediate family,if you have the kind of grace that i have had you would have misbehave long ago.
keep dreaming sotigbọ, dream's are healthy but it must be back by hardwork and appreciative mind for it to come through.

You are not yet on your way to making it in life, except you value every penny that is legitimately earn.
idiota

What makes you think I have not achieved anything in life? Give me a job of 200k, I will reject it. What does that tells you? Do I need to spell it out before you realise what I implied?

Oh, you have 3 of my kind in your payroll that are slaving for you that's why you think 150k is a big salary that will sustain someone in this inflated economy?

I know your type. You are those people that will make people to slave for peanut and the moment they say they don't want to be a slave no more, you come up with unfair policy to tie down the person.

Not everyone wants to be slaves to one man business. That's why I told you, your 150k is a peanut to me.

Young man, go and heal yourself. Then come back and engage me. Engaging a mentally sick man in a debate is never my intention. But I just did it to reveal to you what your actual problem is.

Those doubtful spirits telling you that you can't advance further in life, go and get them out of your life and I promise you, you will have a renewed type of mindset and positive energy that will help you unlock all your already dead potentials.

Your self doubts and gazillions of negative energy is just what is limiting you right now.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Mcslize:

What makes you think I have not achieved anything in life? Give me a job of 200k, I will reject it. What does that tells you? Do I need to spell it out before you realise what I implied?

Oh, you have 3 of my kind in your payroll that are slaving for you that's why you think 150k is a big salary that will sustain someone in this inflated economy?

I know your type. You are those people that will make people to slave for peanut and the moment they say they don't want to be a slave no more, you come up with unfair policy to tie down the person.

Not everyone wants to be slaves to one man business. That's why I told you, your 150k is a peanut to me.

Young man, go and heal yourself. Then come back and engage me. Engaging a mentally sick man in a debate is never my intention. But I just did it to reveal to you what your actual problem is.

Those doubtful spirits telling you that you can't advance further in life, go and get them out of your life and I promise you, you will have a renewed type of mindset and positive energy that will help you unlock all your already dead potentials.

Your self doubts and gazillions of negative energy is just what is limiting you right now.

Give you a job of ₦200k?
Have you asked How much that your uncle and aunties that feeds you get as monthly salary?
Have you checked what is the salary grade across board (Civil service and Private practice) for a fresh graduate? even up to level 10?

You are not even employable, because you can't take to corrections,you don't know anything walahi,you said ₦150k is a slave salary when multitude don't have jobs? when some multinationals can't even match that for a fresh graduate?

.I swear you do not know anything,you think you will work to your dream job without prior experience?
Have you listened to News lately to know the numbers of those who have been homeless and jobless even in those saner climes due to economic downturn caused by covid-19?

Like i said to the other idiot before you,that your uncle and aunties that gives you stipends,feed you and house you need to throw you out of the house for you to learn in a hardway.

Comments like yours readily reveal you are being feed at home,no responsibilities to take,no commitment,thanks why you feel so much comfortable to vomit balderdash from your gullet and say ₦150k is nothing,have you ever earn that consistently for up to 3yrs?

If ₦150k no be money to you i will nominate 3 internationally recognized charity and ask you to donate ₦50k each to one of the for 3 months.
idiot

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Mcslize: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
Solatium:

Give you a job of ₦200k?
Have you asked How much that your uncle and aunties that feeds you get as monthly salary?
Have you checked what is the salary grade across board (Civil service and Private practice) for a fresh graduate? even up to level 10?

You are not even employable, because you can't take to corrections,you don't know anything walahi,you said ₦150k is a slave salary when multitude don't have jobs? when some multinationals can't even match that for a fresh graduate?

.I swear you do not know anything,you think you will work to your dream job without prior experience?
Have you listened to News lately to know the numbers of those who have been homeless and jobless even in those saner climes due to economic downturn caused by covid-19?

Like i said to the other idiot before you,that your uncle and aunties that gives you stipends,feed you and house you need to throw you out of the house for you to learn in a hardway.

Comments like yours readily reveal you are being feed at home,no responsibilities to take,no commitment,thanks why you feel so much comfortable to vomit balderdash from your gullet and say ₦150k is nothing,have you ever earn that consistently for up to 3yrs?

If ₦150k no be money to you i will nominate 3 internationally recognized charity and ask you to donate ₦50k each to one of the for 3 months.
idiot

Your stupidity is out of correction. So, to you I am still living with one aunty or uncle. How stupid can you be bush man?

200k is a peanut to me and I can't slave for a 150k job. Is it a crime to reject life of slavery? You mean I should work 9-9 job and be earning 150k.

The only people making 150k and be smiling are those having government jobs. They practically work less. But for those one man business, they will use you to work like a Jacky and be paying you peanut that can't sustain you and help you run a family.

People work for peanut just to keep body and soul together. You said I am not employable, but I have been quoting you that 150k job is a peanut for me.

You just too dumbed to comprehend what I have been trying to pass across to you. I can't labour for 150k salary a month at this my current status. Can you get that in your skull?

Others can do it. 150k is a big money of course. But right now, I can't labour for that cuz it can't sustain me. What I get in a month is more than that.

Is that too hard for you to understand?
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mcslize:

Your stupidity is out of correction. So, to you I am still living with one aunty or uncle. How stupid can you be bush man?

200k is a peanut to me and I can't slave for a 150k job. Is it a crime to reject life of slavery? You mean I should work 9-9 job and be earning 150k.

The only people making 150k and be smiling are those having government jobs. They practically work less. But for those one man business, they will use you to work like a Jacky and be paying you peanut that can't sustain you and help you run a family.

People work for peanut just to keep body and soul together. You said I am not employable, but I have been quoting you that 150k job is a peanut for me.

You just too dumbed to comprehend what I have been trying to pass across to you. I can't labour for 150k salary a month at this my current status. Can you get that in your skull?

Others can do it. 150k is a big money of course. But right now, I can't labour for that cuz it can't sustain me. What I get in a month is more than that.

Is that too hard for you to understand?

Where do people work 9-9?
You don't even know resumption hour,how do I expect you to know salary grade?
How many of your family member are on ₦500k per month since you said you are making more?
You must be in the mould of Femi Otedola and Akoko Dangote to be able to say ₦150k is a slave salary.

Please tell us what you do, number of staff on your payroll,your monthly gross,your net profit,how much you remit as VAT monthly and how much you have paid in Total comprising of income, educational tax, company income tax, Business premises levy,your running cost for the month.

We need to know all this to believe you are in the same league with Dangote and Otedola.
i am waiting to know all those

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Mcslize: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Solatium:

Where do people work 9-9?
You don't even know resumption hour,how do I expect you to know salary grade?
How many of your family member are on ₦500k per month since you said you are making more?
You must be in the mould of Femi Otedola and Akoko Dangote to be able to say ₦150k is a slave salary.

Please tell us what you do, number of staff on your payroll,your monthly gross,your net profit,how much you remit as VAT monthly and how much you have paid in Total comprising of income, educational tax, company income tax, Business premises levy,your running cost for the month.

We need to know all this to believe you are in the same league with Dangote and Otedola.
i am waiting to know all those

That's why you are a dundy. Haven't you seen people complaining of working out of job hours due to working for one man? Stupid maggot like you will just be typing rubbish. You are just too foolish. Ekpa!
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mcslize:

That's why you are a dundy. Haven't you seen people complaining of working out of job hours due to working for one man? Stupid maggot like you will just be typing rubbish. You are just too foolish. Ekpa!

i still await the answers to those questions i asked you oo bàbá olówó that earn 6 figures in a month.
Failure to answer them correctly reaffirm what i have saying of you
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Mcslize: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Solatium:

i still await the answers to those questions i asked you oo bàbá olówó that earn 6 figures in a month.
Failure to answer them correctly reaffirm what i have saying of you

We live in a digital world. You are still acting all archaic to me. It doesn't take so much to make legitimate money in this era that's why you think 150k is a big money.

Yes it is big for majority of people. But they will work out their ass especially when working for a one man business.

So when I tell you that if I am given 150k job, I will reject it, you are supposed to be smart to know I am making way above that without slaving for anyone.

When are you going to promote your imaginary 3 workers? That is if at all you have those who work for you. Cuz I know you are still jobless.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mcslize:

We live in a digital world. You are still acting all archaic to me. It doesn't take so much to make legitimate money in this era that's why you think 150k is a big money.

Yes it is big for majority of people. But they will work out their ass especially when working for a one man business.

So when I tell you that if I am given 150k job, I will reject it, you are supposed to be smart to know I am making way above that without slaving for anyone.

When are you going to promote your imaginary 3 workers? That is if at all you have those who work for you. Cuz I know you are still jobless.

Yèyé dey baff you, migration of business online does not mean you can't account for those things i asked you if you truly do a genuine business.

If you were to make an application at an embassy or high commission now as you look forward to japa,you go dey tell consular officers say because things have gone electronic you can't supply those basic information about your earnings?

When I talk say you no get sense you dey follow me argue,se how you keep exposing yourself,even a yahoo boy go don tell me say na yahoo him dey do and this conversation go do en tay tay.

You wey you no get work wan dey form big man online, wèrè
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Mcslize: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Solatium:

Yèyé dey baff you, migration of business online does not mean you can't account for those things i asked you if you truly do a genuine business.

If you were to make an application at an embassy or high commission now as you look forward to japa,you go dey tell consular officers say because things have gone electronic you can't supply those basic information about your earnings?

When I talk say you no get sense you dey follow me argue,se how you keep exposing yourself,even a yahoo boy go don tell me say na yahoo him dey do and this conversation go do en tay tay.

You wey you no get work wan dey form big man online, wèrè

I can't give my personal info to a dimwit. How hard is that for you to understand?
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mcslize:

I can't give my personal info to a dimwit. How hard is that for you to understand?

Na now you no fit give details of your imaginary good life abi,but all these while u dey whine dey brag say you be Dangote ally,i know how to catch idiots like you, simple figure to back all your claim you can't.

Wèrè wey dey dream big without commensurate hardwork.
No go find better work grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Mcslize: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Solatium:

Na now you no fit give details of your imaginary good life abi,but all these while u dey whine dey brag say you be Dangote ally,i know how to catch idiots like you, simple figure to back all your claim you can't.

Wèrè wey dey dream big without commensurate hardwork.
No go find better work grin

You ain't worth me telling you any info about my personal earnings. Not for a dimwit like you. Use your already demented imagination to figure that out.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mcslize:

You ain't worth me telling you any info about my personal earnings. Not for a dimwit like you. Use your already demented imagination to figure that out.

incase you need help on how to japa i will tutor you for free,i will tell you how you can arrange your dealings without paying kobo to anyone and you will have your way within a year of sticking to those tips.
Don't let frustration and fake life kills you,i am just a mail away.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Mcslize: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Solatium:

incase you need help on how to japa i will tutor you for free,i will tell you how you can arrange your dealings without paying kobo to anyone and you will have your way within a year of sticking to those tips.
Don't let frustration and fake life kills you,i am just a mail away.
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't need that. I heard they denied you visa thus your reason for clamping down on all those who wants to abandon this shit hole for you and your likes.

Please, don't be depressed. Try harder.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Solatium(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mcslize:

I don't need that. I heard they denied you visa thus your reason for clamping down on all those who wants to abandon this shit hole for you and your likes.

Please, don't be depressed. Try harder.

Visa denial is a normal thing during applications there is no where it was stated you must get one on application,only 30% of applicant's always get it right at anytime.

Denial means i have tried and did your information source also remember to tell you that i have gotten quiet a few after?
keep banging your head on the wall grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Keemy88(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
You guys should stop these back and forth insults and let people with positive comments post, please.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Taiwolus: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
in that 15 dollars, 11 dollars is for rent and bills.

Stop being silly. $15/hr is $2100 a month. I rented a 2 bedroom apartment is NW Calgary for $1,000/month. Wooden floors, brand new kitchen, great view of downtown Calgary. Phone bill, Bus Pass, Groceries all around $500/month.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by jesmond3945: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Taiwolus:

Stop being silly. $15/hr is $2100 a month. I rented a 2 bedroom apartment is NW Calgary for $1,000/month. Wooden floors, brand new kitchen, great view of downtown Calgary. Phone bill, Bus Pass, Groceries all around $500/month.
so you save 600 dollars per month, 7200 dollars a year. If not investing in Nigeria, what can 7200 dollars do for you in Canada? You cannot even buy a brand new car except tokunbo. Somebody in naija would make that money in a week just by a phone call away.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Ikwerelastborn: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
so you save 600 dollars per month, 7200 dollars a year. If not investing in Nigeria, what can 7200 dollars do for you in Canada? You cannot even buy a brand new car except tokunbo. Somebody in naija would make that money in a week just by a phone call away.
He's really poor with such a ridiculous savings. I have always just known it that the grass is not always greener on the other side

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Taiwolus: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
jesmond3945:

You are not seeing this from a logical perspective. A Minimum wage job is a minimum wage job. Like the least money you will earn if you have a job is $2K.

Ask yourself what is the minimum you can earn in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by jesmond3945: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Taiwolus:

You are not seeing this from a logical perspective. A Minimum wage job is a minimum wage job. Like the least money you will earn if you have a job is $2K.

Ask yourself what is the minimum you can earn in Nigeria.
if you look at my argument throughout this thread, I have always said that unless you are in medical or ict, you are just a slave to the system. Even you comparing a minimum wage earner in naija to you in abroad, I would say is almost the same thing; the lack of savings to do anything tangible where you live. If not for the exchange rate what is the catch, none. Infact that minimum wage earner in naija just need one phone call and he would just dust you.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Taiwolus: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

He's really poor with such a ridiculous savings. I have always just known it that the grass is not always greener on the other side

I’m not poor like that. For someone making N80,000 in Nigeria. Making $2K per month in less than 6 months is a BIG upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Taiwolus: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
if you look at my argument throughout this thread, I have always said that unless you are in medical or ict, you are just a slave to the system. Even you comparing a minimum wage earner in naija to you in abroad, I would say is almost the same thing; the lack of savings to do anything tangible where you live. If not for the exchange rate what is the catch, none. Infact that minimum wage earner in naija just need one phone call and he would just dust you.

The goal is not to dust anybody but to be able to create a good life for yourself where you can be fully responsible for your well-being. A minimum wage in Canada can do that. A 150K salary job in Lagos can’t give you that.

I am an Engineer by trade, and I came to Canada as a student. While I was schooling I made > $90K; I made this working legitimate jobs and breaking zero rules while I was “in school”. I will take me at least 5 years working for some of the best companies in Nigeria to be able to make that much money.

You have to find a way to live your life and project less on people that made the bold decision to seek greener pastures.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by jesmond3945: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Taiwolus:

The goal is not to dust anybody but to be able to create a good life for yourself where you can be fully responsible for your well-being. A minimum wage in Canada can do that. A 150K salary job in Lagos can’t give you that.

I am an Engineer by trade, and I came to Canada as a student. While I was schooling I made > $90K; I made this working legitimate jobs and breaking zero rules while I was “in school”. I will take me at least 5 years working for some of the best companies in Nigeria to be able to make that much money.

You have to find a way to live your life and project less on people that made the bold decision to seek greener pastures.
good life in abroad comes with a price which is not being able to climb out from the middle class. You would continually serve the system. Nigeria is badly governed and corruption has led to bad infrastructure. However, I can tell you that the quickest way to climb to the top is naija. In foreign land, it takes time. However, if you are in certain professions it can be quicker. The money you made in Canada how much can it do for you in Canada, if you take Nigeria out of the equation? Not much. But somebody who made such money in Naija would be riding private jet. And when you said you cannot make 90k dollars in niaja I laughed. Why do you sell yourself short? Are you telling me, if you got a contract you cannot make that money in 1 week? By the way 90k dollars is just 30milllion that people in naija spend in the club in a day.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by EKONGKING: 1:55am On Jul 11, 2021
authority2006:

Why are you so bitter like this and full of shitty words?

"Eric garner ,George floyd and countless blacks killed by police" were reported to the world because the citizens protested endlessly, not because their authority wanted the world to know. And they still remained dead!

In your ZOO ,if you protest ,you will be killed like a chicken .No body ,other than your family would know it.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by Shokoloko(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
jesmond3945:
good life in abroad comes with a price which is not being able to climb out from the middle class. You would continually serve the system. Nigeria is badly governed and corruption has led to bad infrastructure. However, I can tell you that the quickest way to climb to the top is naija. In foreign land, it takes time. However, if you are in certain professions it can be quicker. The money you made in Canada how much can it do for you in Canada, if you take Nigeria out of the equation? Not much. But somebody who made such money in Naija would be riding private jet. And when you said you cannot make 90k dollars in niaja I laughed. Why do you sell yourself short? Are you telling me, if you got a contract you cannot make that money in 1 week? By the way 90k dollars is just 30milllion that people in naija spend in the club in a day.

My brother, How many people get to the top. Nigerian top is just not enough!

Climbing to the top where you have to buy your security yourself? What if someone is kidnapped, pays N30million and is killed by the kidnappers.
Climbing to the top where you have to travel to saner climates for healthcare? Did you not hear about the young politician who did during the Covid lockdown because he could not go for followup.
The wonderful thing about living abroad is that everyone can afford a lot of stuff so nobody knows who is really top, topper or toppest

Did you just say that a student can easily make CAD90k (N30m) while in school. Did you just say that? Can you link anyone here to a N30m contract between now and the next 6 months. Can you get a N30m contract by yourself within three months?

You keep saying only Healthcare and IT can make it past the middle class and I told you it was not true as I am in finance and I have a good idea how far an African immigrant can go in finance. I even gave you an exercise to go on Linkedin and see some Nigerian people in top finance positions. You said you would revert and you never did.

Now, how many years have you lived in North America, Australia or western Europe to have come to this conclusion? Are you speaking based on hearsay or what you personally experienced? I would like to know the country that you lived in...... (10 days later, cricket sound, no response)

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by authority2006(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
EKONGKING:

In your...... ,if you protest ,you will be killed like a chicken .No body ,other than your family would know it.

Nigeria protests are usually end up in vandalism, more like a rampage.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by LebenNG: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Emperormartin:
Why is it that northerners don't move abroad?
They do on government sponsored trips, medical care, holidays, business...hustle like southerners no... why should they when the economy is in their favour grin
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by LebenNG: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2021
Emperormartin:
Why is it that northerners don't move abroad?
They do on government sponsored trips, medical care, holidays, education business...hustle like southerners no... why should they when the economy is in their favour grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by LebenNG: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2021
descarado:

Bill are inevitable in Nigeria too.
The only diff is that Nigerians cut corners.
Both rich and poor.

It's hard to cut corners abroad.

Bills are higher in Nigeria actually when you do the math.
The way some people think baffle me... dude is talking as if things are free in Nigeria even education is not free, for you to get stuff done you have to oil palms or no way. At least ur income can clear up your bills abroad yet fulfill your responsibilities to those at home but in Nigeria you bills pile up with crazy responsibilities... many people are still in lalaland.
Re: Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job by LebenNG: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2021
EmekaChiwe:

Most people do not realise what they are enjoying in Nigeria.

Lot of free stuff in Nigeria
What is free in Nigeria... i think the air we breathe.. thats why Nigerians are too comfortable to be poverty index in world statistics... things are free yet the average man is poor capped with no security.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.