Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 (35909 Views)

Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is what happens when as a leader you shut the door to upcoming leaders only to realise in your old age that you have made a gravious mistake for not grooming a leader to take over from you.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:
Yes that Nigeria would be without the Yoruba's sha.

I can bet my live savings that election won't hold in Yorubaland in 2023, instead a referendum for the liberation, and freedom of "omo kaaro ojire".

If you don't believe me you can waste your time in campaigning.

Odua a gbe wa o, odale ma bale lo.
you will soon join your lord and savior Sunday ogbono in his hideout.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by seyz91(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
You no lie cheesy
Sulele04:

I can bet my live savings that election won't hold in Yorubaland in 2023, instead a referendum for the liberation, and freedom of "omo kaaro ojire".

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by millionboi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kei144:
This is very good. Judging from how PDP handled its selection of flag bearer for gubernatorial election in Anambra State, it is clear that previous prophecies that PDP cannot rise again is true. Having APC as the only option in Nigeria is a disaster.
lol
With dat pdp is gonna
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by unbiased2021: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:

Men with balls
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Jolomenas: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:

Oshey the one who knows the future, as you done see 2023 you never see time wey you go leave poverty grin
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by emmytex311: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
I will only back this movement only and if only Prof. Moghalu will be the flag bearer, and the back bone of the party will be 70% youth.
Moghalu/Muazu for president 2023.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
duro4chang:
I pray it will work We are tired of these two parties. They can't lead us anywhere.
grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Jolomenas: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
you will soon join your lord and savior Sunday ogbono in his hideout.
Lol Ogbono grin
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Diong22(f): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
okay.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by ThatFairGuy1: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Retired Political associates

Even former Governor Oyinlola has no value in his polling unit cheesy
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by legendsilver(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:

Which of the odua?
Maybe japa odua grin grin

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by vasel15: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
What is in this country that these people are refusing to divide this country, he wants to use the same people that destroyed the country to fix the country, we are mad in Nigeria, we deserve to suffer, you people are make we igbos and yorubas that want freedom suffer because of your stupidity
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by aspabay(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
He did this in 2019 and it failed.

This will fail too.

If it even succeed, PDP and APC members will decamp there
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by ThatFairGuy1: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sorry, which yorubaland?
Sulele04:

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by tony0806: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
He'll just end up splitting the votes from the West while the northerners cast their vote for one northerner with the presidential ticket from PDP or APC
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Taye4j: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Since it will be old wine in a new bottle, I won't support this new party. Baba needs to understand that the cronies and looters from both APC and PDP can't bring anything new or meaningful to the new party.

Unless we see new faces that are youths, we won't support any party. Those PDP governors that are decamping to APC are joking, come 2023, we won't vote for any of them.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Sulele04(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jolomenas:

Oshey the one who knows the future, as you done see 2023 you never see time wey you go leave poverty grin
It is not a must to believe me, if you don't believe me it is fine.

Your belief is irrelevant.

I repeat, There will be no election in 2023.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Unchecked: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Baba failed woefully as a godfather. Yar’Adua and Goodluck were fair compared to what we have now but were never the best options available.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by dederocs(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good one from OBJ, we definitely need an alternative.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by gawu1: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
The below is the only thing that captured my attention:

“The three former governors are to subtly coordinate the activities of the hybrid party in the North-West, North-Central and South-west zones,''

That is to say even Baba Iyabo knows the 5%ers are inconsequential when talking politics in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by nairalandankrah: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Party of the dead.
POD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103365109:
Sane, responsible and honest Naija Youths,
Use your heads.
Your future is in your hands.
Be Wise.

The progess and development of our darling nation is all we want at [/color].

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria.

Amen.
God bless you and yours forever.
As a good Sunday,
The below prayer is for you buddy..
Also for everyone who taps into it.....

Dem MANNA da truth in the building wink wink

So IRREDEEMABLE a d..ft
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Buckeyemedia1: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:

What savings? You will bet with it on naijabet or where? Who will conduct the referendum for you? Stop smoking drugs.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Sulele04(m): 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Sorry, which yorubaland?
Apc online urchin.
I don't have time to argue with you, you can disregard it if you like.
I repeat, "Ko ni si election ni ile omo kaaro ojire ni 2023".
Abo oro lan so fo omoluabi to ba de inu e a di o din din.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by hammerDK: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
gawu1:
The below is the only thing that captured my attention:

“The three former governors are to subtly coordinate the activities of the hybrid party in the North-West, North-Central and South-west zones,''

That is to say even Baba Iyabo knows the 5%ers are inconsequential when talking politics in Nigeria.

ACTUALLY, THE SS AND SE ARE TOO SENSIBLE AND REPUBLICAN TO FALL FOR YOUR GRAVEYARD BABA.

NW AND TERRORIST ALMAJIRI

NC AND SLAVERY TO FULANI

SW AND SURRENDER OF ILLORIN.

SOUNDS LIKE A GATHERING OF SLAVES.

MAYBE YORUBA SHOULD FORM COUNTRY WITH NW AND NC.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Sulele04(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What savings? You will bet with it on naijabet or where? Who will conduct the referendum for you? Stop smoking drugs.
You this Niger delta druggie again undecided.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by djon78(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/04/obasanjo-moves-form-new-party-alternative-pdp-apc-ahead-2023

I support Baba Obasanjo on this one

Let lovers of democracy come together and save Nigeria
Sink APC and PDP to eternal abyss

They have wrecked havoc on Nigeria

Also people should be taking note of all those that messed up Nigeria

They must answer for there atrocities

They must all rut in jail
Everyone of them

None should be spared
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by mukthar2000(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
I have a dreammm, that las las Bubu would support OBJ new party and the would support any Presidential candidate appointed from that paty

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Buckeyemedia1: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:

Apc online urchin.

I don't have time to argue with you, you can disregard it if you like.

I repeat, "Ko ni si election ni ile omo kaaro ojire ni 2023".

Abo oro lan so fo omoluabi to ba de inu e a di o din din.
Whoever is giving you Arizona weed to smoke, should desist from it immediately.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Buckeyemedia1: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
djon78:

I support Baba Obasanjo on this one

Let lovers of democracy come together and save Nigeria
Sink APC and PDP to eternal abyss

They have wrecked havoc on Nigeria

Also people should be taking note of all those that messed up Nigeria

They must answer for there atrocities

They must all rut in jail
Everyone of them

None should be spared
It is a ploy to weaken pdp more.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by kingsvictor2: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103365109:
Sane, responsible and honest Naija Youths,
Use your heads.
Your future is in your hands.
Be Wise.

The progess and development of our darling nation is all we want at [/color].

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria.

Amen.
God bless you and yours forever.
As a good Sunday,
The below prayer is for you buddy..
Also for everyone who taps into it.....

Dem MANNA da truth in the building wink wink
Nigeria will be great but never with Buhari and APC. They are demons, devils in human skin. Nigeria has never had it dis bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.