Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 (35944 Views)

Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Restructuring: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103365109:
Sane, responsible and honest Naija Youths,
Use your heads.
Your future is in your hands.
Be Wise.

The progess and development of our darling nation is all we want at [/color].

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria.

Amen.
God bless you and yours forever.
As a good Sunday,
The below prayer is for you buddy..
Also for everyone who taps into it.....

Dem MANNA da truth in the building wink wink
obasanjo is a patriotic nigerian good step in the right direction
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by laiperi: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Obasanjo, despite my differences with his bloated ego as a unique Nigerian or African, is still the best military leader or militrician manager in Nigeria.

My fear is he tries to shortchange his people so that he can be called "the most detribalized" Nigerian by those who later abuse him constantly.

My wish is that he will be able to put Activists and Youths together as a new Party just for his legacy.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by zomby(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
dmbb:
Man will never rest until he finally dies, Obasanjo as old as he is, what is he looking for?
Please help me tell him

It has been proven that at the moment most people in Nigeria do not have the balls to speak out…which is the main agenda of this current administration.
Have you seen what happened to Sunday Igboho 3 days ago?

Believe it or not, this is the time we need folks like Obasanjo to step up and speak out and debase the new method of operation of this administration (to simply shut down everyone).
Regardless of obasanjo’s age, record or number of years in politics, at the moment Nigeria needs him more than anything else.

Many Americans said exactly the same thing about joe Biden…There is nothing more effective than when an old politician or leader who has absolutely nothing to lose, steps up and speaks out against a failed administration.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by temi1526: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103365116:
Again,
Sane, responsible and honest Naija Youths,
Use your heads.
Your future is in your hands.
Be Wise.

We are about to Rise!

And this same man was in power for 8 looong years.
And this same man is still enmeshed in a 10 Billion Dollars budgeted to bring power to every crook and cranny of our nation, but the money was looted and stole by this man and his cronies.
But this is the same man some brainwashed things are still hailing and praising, youths that their lives and the lives of their kids have been stolen away from their eyes.
They love thieves, looters and fraudsters but hate men with integrity, since frauds is what they were born to do and the only things they believed can give them good lifestyle.
Perpetual shame.

Only in Nigeria

Our darling imaginary Visitor,
Awon eyan Abu Abel,
Your reply will be the second image below,
Meanwhile,
Welcome to Nairaland.
A land of information for the good, sane and honest Nigerians.
A land where you can make your life to be better and build an everlasting bright future for yourself or opposite of all that, depending on which you want.
Big Welcome from all of us @MANNA.
We don't reply some @&@%# mentions always, but seeing you just created this moniker,
We have to welcome you here.
Want some hot, delicious Barbecue for your enjoyment this lovely sunday evening,
Pm us now Abu Abel cool.
We are that nice.!
Hugs and kiss kiss

Dem go soon talk say u be one of the good, sane, honest and hardworking members of [/b] ooo.
Those miscreants and nuisances are damn jobless jare.
But we always appreciate their mentions, it makes us smile to the bank on a daily basis.
It makes us happy. cheesy
Thanks for yours too.
[b]Anyone that hates whom God loves is just a dead man walking.
That kinda people can never ever know what is success in life, adaobi&adabi tins wink.

Stay blessed wink

Werey vulture griller
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by NLPoliceWoman: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
temi1526:

Werey vulture griller
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by zomby(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
laiperi:
Obasanjo, despite my differences with his bloated ego as a unique Nigerian or African, is still the best military leader or militrician manager in Nigeria.

My fear is he tries to shortchange his people so that he can be called "the most detribalized" Nigerian by those who later abuse him constantly.

My wish is that he will be able to put Activists and Youths together as a new Party just for his legacy.

Bravo!
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
This Greedy old fool will not go and rest
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by shameonyou(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
na so APC take start o! youth of our land make una shine una eyes o, awa mumu don do...
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by stepaside2: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dead on Arrival (DoA) for 2 reasons;

1. He tried something similar ahead of the 2019 elections. He was even more vocal and antagonistic with his numerous letters but didn't even make it past planning stage

2. He had a golden opportunity to put the country on the path of sustainable growth after his tenure but chose to plunge us into the debacle of a failed third term agenda, foistering leaders that were not ready to mount the saddle.

He should take a back seat and play an advisory role.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by fowlyansh181(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
duro4chang:
I pray it will work We are tired of these two parties. They can't lead us anywhere.
na the same way you tire for pdp come run enter apc hand , imagine a party about to be formed by someone who was among the founders of pdp then apc grin.. suffer never tire una
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
All for their selfish interest.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by greypencils: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

All you care about is your 30k and worshipping Buhari. I've been noticing you even as a visitor.
He is not called the vulture for no reason. He scavenges from the crumbs of decadent and rotten murderers.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bizibi:
some of us know him for that and I am still surprise he keeps progressing in his weird behavior on nairaland....just imagine been away for awhile and you log in to see the same nonsense from a human being.
Funny enough people like that don't exist in real life.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Freelane33(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Amen to who ever wish obj death I don’t know why human Dey always wish human like them death shiiiii
JBArokonkwo1:

I know say u no go reach OBJ age sha before u die....
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Pauladex(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
hammerDK:
OBJ GO AND DIE.

LEAVE NIGERIA, U HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE GRAVE.

E NO GO REACH 5 YEARS FROM NOW, GROUND GO OPEN MAKE U ENTER, SWALLOW YOU WHOLE.

OLD FOOL!

Just imagine the kind of upbringing you have. Shame!
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by duro4chang(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
fowlyansh181:
na the same way you tire for pdp come run enter apc hand , imagine a party about to be formed by someone who was among the founders of pdp then apc grin.. suffer never tire una
Na you go suffer taya.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by bizhop01: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Another evil political party from evil man
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by barcaboi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sulele04:
Yes that Nigeria would be without the Yoruba's sha.

I can bet my live savings that election won't hold in Yorubaland in 2023, instead a referendum for the liberation, and freedom of "omo kaaro ojire".

If you don't believe me you can waste your time in campaigning.

Odua a gbe wa o, odale ma bale lo.
Yinmu
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by precious1967(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
May be baba wants to bring angels from another planet.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by orisa37: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
LET THERE BE LIGHT.

AND THE LIGHT WAS GOOD.

LET US CREATE LIFE IN OUR OWN IMAGE.

MAY GOD GRANT OBASANJO POWER, MIGHT AND SUCCESS TO ACHIEVE HIS HOPE.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by orisa37: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Baba Obasanjo is passionate about doing something about current Nigerian political situation. OBJ IS VERY PATRIOTIC AND NOT A BIT HYPOCRITICAL.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by juman(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Oloriburuku agbalagba.

Obasanjo has no credibility.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by Naijayouth(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Glitcher:
How will God intervene if not through men?
You are definitely right. He will intervene through men. But let us look to him first.
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by kingsvictor2: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ayade was in Pdp, now in APC, Matawale was in APC crossed to pdp, then came to APC, Saraki was in Pdp then moved to APC, then back to pdp, Atiku was in Pdp, moves to APC, then back to pdp, Dino Melaye moved from Pdp to APC, then back to pdp, Orji Kalu pdp to APC, ortom from pdp to APC, then back to pdp, Adeyeye from Pdp to APC now the Chief campaigner for Tinubu 2023 the list is endless please what is the difference between APC & pdp?
no difference, they are all devils. Satan's incarnate
Re: Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 by orisa37: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
careytommy37:
Yinmu

KOKORO NJEMU YEN NI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others / Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.