Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (71625 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
She's looking all Cocked up

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by georgeakins: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
$3,000 to take that kind of risk? I don't believe her.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by osazsky(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

Tinubu used it as business. Buruji Kashamu used it as business. It is not a tribal thing. Any tribe can do it
lies only igbos do drugs oga..go to any part in d world..watch border control on CBS reality on dstv any black caught in d airport is always igbo I have nerver seen an ijaw man.benin man istekiri man on d program.i have watched this program for over 65 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by nairanaira12: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
osazsky:
lies only igbos do drugs oga..go to any part in d world..watch border control on CBS reality on dstv any black caught in d airport is always igbo I have nerver seen an ijaw man.benin man istekiri man on d program.i have watched this program for over 65 years

Lolz. Did you just say buruji Kashamu and Tinubu didn't do drug? Oga, go and search about it on Google and stop disgracing those who paid your school fees.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
I HOPE SHE'S CONNECTED TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE . I KNOW WOMEN WELL,IT MIGHT BE ARGUMENTS OVER 5000 THAT CAUSED THIS WAHALA.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by osazsky(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
nairanaira12:

Lolz. Did you just say buruji Kashamu and Tinubu didn't do drug? Oga, go and search about it on Google and stop disgracing those who paid your school fees.
tinubu nor do drugs ..propaganda as usual.. my people if u have a igbo side chic pls nerver reveal ur acc bal to her.even if ur bal is 2300 dont show her or tell her ur pin.u wont leave that room alive..I dont know y matured man way get sense go get igbo side chicks when we have God fearing side chicks in the south.some guys can be so stupid at times..I dont know wat attracts them to these beast .the sight of thier yam legs alone can make a sane man throw up.spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by NewDelhi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
All these ndlea people their wahala too much.. moreover that woman na mumu. Why you go carry that kind thing for a paltry $3k..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Drug business don cast una dey hear, anyway is better to be caught in Nigeria than any other country shall, goodluck to you

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by planetx: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you are a Igbo man or woman especially a young man coming from a South American country especially Brazil better believe that you will be given extra scrutiny and attention.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Yankee101: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
They should learn to use gloves and nose masks, drugs like fentanyl will kill you where you stand

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by superstar1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
These biafraudsters and disgracing Nigeria is like 5 and 6!!!

Some demented akpuhead will still tell u why was she arrested? it is her right to do business, she was arrested because she is a biafraudster. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Debra911(f): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

So says the report.

I can't independently verify that.

Not like I want to.

grin
Hahaha... Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by planetx: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
This should tell you how terrible Nigerians are suffering in all this third world countries like Brazil etc that are still trying to take care of their own very large poor population talkless of some immigrant, for them to be swallowing drugs risking their lives for #1 million. This is like the 5th case recently of a Nigerian living in Brazil trafficking drugs for peanuts I have seen here on NL recently. She probably as been in Brazil for decades but have to traffic drugs for a paltry $3k to be able to bury her father.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Akharmony: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
and this kind of Madam deh always deh very brutal mostly to house girls..

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by nairanaira12: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
osazsky:
tinubu nor do drugs ..propaganda as usual.. my people if u have a igbo side chic pls nerver reveal ur acc bal to her.even if ur bal is 2300 dont show her or tell her ur pin.u wont leave that room alive..I dont know y matured man way get sense go get igbo side chicks when we have God fearing side chicks in the south.some guys can be so stupid at times..I dont know wat attracts them to these beast .the sight of thier yam legs alone can make a sane man throw up.spits

I have no business with your Igbo side chic. It is your personal problem.

Yes, Tinubu pushed hard drug. It is not propaganda. Check below for a court document against him by the FBI

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by planetx: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Benwallt:
Those officials were tipped. As in they acted on a tip-off. And to think just because of burial. It is a shame. Crime like this has nothing to do with tribe
They don't have to be tipped, there is something called profiling. Any Igbo coming from Brazil especially a young man will be given extra attention and scrutiny.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by nairanaira12: 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
osazsky:

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Ororocelemi(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
cheesy grin grin your comment is funny, I'm Igbo though
I believe she will surely be released but it will be expensive.
Imagine crossing European or American boarders with such kilos cocaine, na better hammer!!!

superstar1:
These biafraudsters and disgracing Nigeria is like 5 and 6!!!

Some demented akpuhead will still tell u why was she arrested? it is her right to do business, she was arrested because she is a biafraudster. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by ZooOga: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
InsideLove:
Na wa o.

happy Sunday to you all. My name is Victoria. I'm sorry
for bothering you but please assist me with any amount.
Things are really not friendly at the moment. Not like I'm
a lazy type please. Nothing is just with me. Please help.
God bless you.

30960 28525, first bank, Victoria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
MrJames007:
So where is the private part own?

Don't mind the OP.....the news was just to sabotage a tribe and anything to add to it is welcomed

Meanwhile I didn't see where the OP said she raped her 1 year old son and cut of his head for ritual

OR

that she raped her one year old son and butchered him to pieces.....

I think I will go with the one that is not a muderer amongst them all
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by nairanaira12: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
osazsky:

Tinubu was charged with drug trafficking by the FBI in the USA

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by oloshun(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

But Godliness with Contentment is Great Gain.

The quest for Quick money led our Sister to take Quick Journey with Pellets of Drugs which will end her in Quick jail

I must admit, sometimes you dey talk sense.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Kubernetes: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Akharmony:
and this kind of Madam deh always deh very brutal mostly to house girls..

Exactly, it tells from her wicked looking face

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Teejay13(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2021
I trust my people in Naija, we sha fit do anything for the sake of the kaluba.

I wish her the strength to withstand the trials though
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Fmlao: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2021
InsideLove:
Na wa o.

happy Sunday to you all. My name is Victoria. I'm sorry
for bothering you but please assist me with any amount.
Things are really not friendly at the moment. Not like I'm
a lazy type please. Nothing is just with me. Please help.
God bless you.

30960 28525, first bank, Victoria

Ifeoluwa Vic, you still come do banbiala for nairaland. The one u do for ilaro and ijoko no do u?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Bimpe29: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Haba, why nah Anita?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by 1Sharon(f): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2021
She'll be aite.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by 1Sharon(f): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2021
nkemdi89:
The woman was too stingy to drop money, if not they wouldn't have searched her bag, you can't be carrying such consignments and you don't know how to do PR.

I believe she can still drop money if she desires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by OCEANPOWER: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Officialgarri post=103366781]I'm not surprised at all. If these same set of people are determined to follow a coward to his grave, then I assure you that they can also be determined to do anything senseless even if it will lead to death.
Despite the death sentence these people get when caught for drugs, they are still determined to continue.
But why are these people like this? Just because of show off.
Same people will kill their mother for ritual just so they can pepper the village during Christmas.

For those denying Kanu ordering the killing of people for Ikonso's death, here's a link asking for 2000 heads to be buried with him[/q

THE THREE MAJOR TRIBES IN NIGERIA ARE KNOWN FOR,

1) THE NORTH FOR BANDITS, TERRORISM,ISWAP, BOKO HARAM, KILLER HERDSMEN, SUICIDE BOMBERS KILLINGS RAPE OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BOTH CHILDREN AND OLD, DESTROYING LIFE AND PROPERTIES ON REGULAR BASIS ..

2) THE SOUTH WEST.. RITUALIST, RITUALS KILLINGS DEN, SHEDDING INNOCENT BLOOD FOR PEANUT , SELLING HUMAN PARTS AND PRIVATE PARTS ..
YOU CANNOT WALK IN ANY OF THEIR 6 STATES FREELY MOST IN THE NIGHT OR LONELY PLACE.....
YOU DARE NOT SLEEP IN THAT ZONE WITH ALL EYES CLOSED WHEN TRAVELD TO ANY OF THE STATES.. IF NOT UR BODY PARTS WILL BE SOLD 200K, SKULL MINING IN THE GRAVES OF THE DEAD FOR DIABOLICAL MEANS...

3) THE SOUTH EAST... DRUGS PEDDLING WITH THEIR LIVES, TAKE THE RISKS OF THEIR OWN LIFE AND DESTINY BY THEMSELVES FACE THE PENALTIES THAT ARE INVOLVED BY THEIR BLOOD NOT TAKING BLOOD OF SOMEONE.. ...

THEN JUDGE AMONG THESE 3 ETHNIC GROUPS WHO IS MORE WICKED AND DANGEROUS TO HUMANITY THAN OTHERS,.

(1) NORTH......

( 2 ) SOUTH WEST.......

( 3 ) SOUTH EAST.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) / "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.