Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (71614 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Judolisco(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Omo her puna go wide o...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Trustedpronet: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Dem go dey ride big cars, build big houses and you might be wondering where you got things wrong. Never envy anyone success.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Trustedpronet: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Dem go dey ride big cars, build big houses and you might be wondering where you got things wrong. Never envy anyone success

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Image123(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2021
This one too will say she's a Christian oh.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Commentor: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2021
AyakaDunukofia:

Everything in that country smacks of inferiority; the so called security operatives dipping their unprofessional hands in the luggages without hand gloves. I just don't like this country. It sucks

They are more guilty than the drug pusher.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Commentor: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2021
omoadeleye:

I don't think that they're doing it for the money,

I think they're doing it because of the harsh life impounded on them by the Fulani master.

So let's say, that's there own way of protesting against the government.

Hence, the massive drug pushing. Thank you.

Instead of claiming it was for the purpose of her late father's burial she should just use this as her defense in court.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by bluefilm: 6:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Chai.

I just came to check names to see weda na dem.

I was not disappointed at all.

Na dem o!

Both dia male and female dey game.

Na wa o
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Debra911(f): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are a woman and you are asking this question, that hole is big and you know
It is not that big to contain stuffs like this

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by izubext007: 7:02am On Jul 05, 2021
[s]
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394699/ndlea-arrests-brazil-based-nigerian-mum-three-100-wraps-cocaine-private-part-handbag-photos-video/
[/s]
Imo ladies with thier life.
Loyalty to husband zero
Good character zero
Moral life zero
Everything zero.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Debra911(f): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2021
izubext007:
[s][/s]
Imo ladies with thier life.
Loyalty to husband zero
Good character zero
Moral life zero
Everything zero.
Hmmm its well
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Dikaveli(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
I'm not surprised at all. If these same set of people are determined to follow a coward to his grave, then I assure you that they can also be determined to do anything senseless even if it will lead to death.
Despite the death sentence these people get when caught for drugs, they are still determined to continue.
But why are these people like this? Just because of show off.
Same people will kill their mother for ritual just so they can pepper the village during Christmas.

For those denying Kanu ordering the killing of people for Ikonso's death, here's a link asking for 2000 heads to be buried with him

That tribe igbo will continue to be a thorn on your flesh even in your grave
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by justjify(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
angry
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Chukwuphone: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2021
tempering of evidence, no hand-gloves grin grin
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by georgeakins: 7:33am On Jul 05, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I understand you.

But the international community won't categorize it as igbo tribe, they term everyone to be Nigerian.

Some Asian countries are already aware that there is a notorious tribe called Ibos in Africa who are known for drug courier business
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Hathor5(f): 7:33am On Jul 05, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

Why do these people keep wanting criminals to be protected Denounce her actions first

She has got a family. They need to be protected. Let her face the law and leave her family out of it. Simple.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Hathor5(f): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2021
Reference:

Protect her kids from what exactly. They haven't committed any crime. Or am I missing something here.

Why is it so difficult for you people to understand that the family carries the shame when you publish her name and face? You think the kids are not affected when their mother is publicly shamed?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by segun18(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2021
No matter the hardship.. 419 or drug trafficking is not the way forward.

The young kids she left with the Kenyan woman back in Brazil will now enter into unnecessary battle at a tender age.

Before you step into crime remember Hushpuppi and this woman.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Bighead95(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2021
.... The current stage of naija now is to do what will make you survive...

The country don turn woro si woro
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by lagusboyyy(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2021
georgeakins:

Some Asian countries are already aware that there is a notorious tribe called Ibos in Africa who are known for drug courier business
Ahahahahah.

Would you believe that I'm laughing reading this your comment.

Are you joking, or you really mean this?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by v2: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Nigeria!
The person searching is not even putting on gloves.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by DKM123: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2021
I have never seen an headline that read "NIgerian dad of 7 caught using his neighbor for rituals".... Or "Nigerian dad of 6 caught in the kidnap of 101 school children in Kaduna".
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by judedwriter(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Crime never pays....

See the shame on her face, oh what a pity.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by CeleFantastic: 10:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Chai! Just to see chop... SMH

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by Coun3MAN: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Igbo peole with crime is like the human body & blood,
They are either into ashawo or illegal drug business.
Igbos lineage everywhere in crime. God is seeing u guys, u will be cut anytime soon
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by shameonyou(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2021
Officialgarri:
I'm not surprised at all. If these same set of people are determined to follow a coward to his grave, then I assure you that they can also be determined to do anything senseless even if it will lead to death.
Despite the death sentence these people get when caught for drugs, they are still determined to continue.
Same people will kill their mother for ritual just so they can pepper the village during Christmas.

For those denying Kanu ordering the killing of people for Ikonso's death, here's a link asking for 2000 heads to be buried with him
u're sick in d head, go get ur drugs fast before u....
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by siempere(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Can somebody ban this fool for life pls...thnak you admins.
Officialgarri:

Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by siempere(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Admins please another little goat here, life ban pls,thanks.
Coun3MAN:
Igbo peole with crime is like the human body & blood,
They are either into ashawo or illegal drug business.
Igbos lineage everywhere in crime. God is seeing u guys, u will be cut anytime soon
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by MOVIC6: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Quick money syndrome
Righteousness2:

But Godliness with Contentment is Great Gain.

The quest for Quick money led our Sister to take Quick Journey with Pellets of Drugs which will end her in Quick jail
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by ubee(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2021
So why are you laughing? You think the poster is telling a lie, or you just are surprised by the claim?
lagusboyyy:
Ahahahahah.

Would you believe that I'm laughing reading this your comment.

Are you joking, or you really mean this?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag by yemiyemi: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Flatttyyy headbut....We know ourselves grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos) / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.