Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. (629 Views)

I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| / Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) / “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. by Doxjosh1: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqCaq8g7IpI
Re: Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. by Oxb90: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
I give up on this shit hole called Nigeria.
Re: Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. by CandyOps(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lol no be only Palm wine even the Hennessy wey una de pop for clubs na usually knockoffs.

Not just alcoholic drinks, ordinary Pure Heaven done cast. Most times the fake go even look more original than the main thing.

That's why I focus on Agua like my man CR7 recommended. Or pata pata I drink beer find my way. No be only Igbo boys, even Yoruba sef done bad gan for the fake goods production
Re: Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. by GuyWise101(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ha kwesiri imechi ebe ahu ono na ere mmaya ojo ahu osiso
Re: Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. by NaMe4: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Even for clubs, most na knockoff.
Re: Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. by Oxb90: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is horrible
Re: Must Watch: Please Beware Of What They Sell To You As Palm Wine. by complexBoss12: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
CandyOps:

Not just alcoholic drinks, ordinary Pure Heaven done cast. Most times the fake go even look more original than the main thing.

Just like Falz said, in Nigeria, "everybody na criminal" sometimes I wonder why we don't use our creativity positively.

There is a secret I can't divulge based on this original-fake you just talked abt bc it's a public place, but we are too creative in this country, bt we just use it for the wrong reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Yosuf Buhari A Billionaire Whit Out Work / ETHNIC CLEANSING IN THE BUHARI’S NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES - PSJ / Bandits Sent To God To Answer For Their Crimes COAS Said After PMB promotes him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.