Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees (1334 Views)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / How Fake 'Customer Care' Withdrew ₦500k From My Dad's Account After A Phone Call / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by darkstar6971(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
Greetings to Nairalanders, pls I need advice one girl dey follow me say my nigga collect her 500K and he blocked her which she cant be able to reach him and I’m the only person dat knows his place... so plz Nairalanders I need legal advice as the girl told me say na her tuition fee so I dey reason the thing since na why I say make I come look for advice, Thanks.
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by falcon01: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
If you no dey game give out his address.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Shellsploit: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
lol
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by RichieGrassi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Help her out man
Don't follow your friend oh
If she involve police e go hot

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by kingthreat(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Your friend can kill you over this matter. Stop talking to the girl. Stay neutral. If you give up your guy, after your guy commot for police station, na you be him Enemy number 1. If you really want to help the girl, anonymously snitch your friend. Dont ever let it be linked to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by darkstar6971(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
kingthreat:
Your friend can kill you over this matter. Stop talking to the girl. Stay neutral. If you give up your guy, after your guy commot for police station, na you be him Enemy number 1. If you really want to help the girl, anonymously snitch your friend. Dont ever let it be linked to you.
Chai
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:06am On Jul 05, 2021
kingthreat:

A friend to a thief is also a thief. Op the smartest thing to do is to call the guy on conference call. Call the girl first, then call the guy...
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by BigYash: 4:43am On Jul 05, 2021
darkstar6971:
Greetings to Nairalanders, pls I need advice one girl dey follow me say my nigga collect her 500K and he blocked her which she cant be able to reach him and I’m the only person dat knows his place... so plz Nairalanders I need legal advice as the girl told me say na her tuition fee so I dey reason the thing since na why I say make I come look for advice, Thanks.
When the girl go carry police come meet you,say na only you know his whereabout ,then you eyes go clear. Tell her you don't know his where about. She and the guy know the business dem do. Wash your hand comot matter wen no concern you ooo.. But I hope say u no chop from the money sha,cux na time e go take them must catch that thief and if you follow chop,you go join inter cell o.. 500k no be joke na.. D girl is not even wise.. The boy no get name? Abegi na them know business wen dem transact together.. Op distnce ursef o

1 Like

Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by DoctorDree(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
It’s really a delicate situation
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Shukushaka: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Just travel out.
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Takeoff8832(m): 4:54am On Jul 06, 2021
darkstar6971:
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Born2winnx: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
darkstar6971:
I can never snitch on my niggas.

bodiee---the wire

Don't be a simp and a snitch at the same time.

You weren't there... when she did the transfer.

Nor fear..... nobody go come hold you.
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Born2winnx: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
kingthreat:
A snitch is a snitch...even if he did it anonymously.... where am from we don't fûck with snitch ass niggas.
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by kingthreat(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Born2winnx:

A snitch is a snitch...even if he did it anonymously.... where am from we don't fûck with snitch ass niggas.

Someone will probably drop out from school because of the fraudster.
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Takeoff8832(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
You Deserved a Medal �
Born2winnx:

Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Takeoff8832(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Why Risk your Tuition Fees? Maybe she get Scammed Cause of her Greediness or Maybe it’s Just Karma her Father might be among the looters in this worst Administration in Nigeria History. NB I am not supporting the fraudster for what he Did.
kingthreat:

Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Born2winnx: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
kingthreat:

Let her go get the fraudster...she paid to his account.. didn't she... follow the legal way.

Left to me..as long I wasn't involved in the first place when the.. moaning...n transaction was going on...."I be sipping my zobo in peace".
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Edyice: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Your friend is a thief .

Don’t listen to what people are saying about snitch .

That dude can steal from you when opportunity comes.
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by badboyTee(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
op my advice as a father to you is not to betray your padiii even if God comes deny of not knowing your friend whereabout then you both go share the cash .....

HastalaVista
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Don't snitch, call your friend and explain the situation to him...

But if she involves police don't hesitate to snitch cause I know your friend won't go to jail for you.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by AuroraB(f): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
badboyTee:
op my advice as a father to you is not to betray your padiii even if God comes deny of not knowing your friend whereabout then you both go share the cash .....

HastalaVista
you sure know what the emboldened means
He'll need help for closure and not get it.
That's karma. 'till the circle comes around'
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by peppermint7(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2021
Until she go bring police talk sey you be the thief friend.
You go release that info on duress
Re: My Friend Ripped Off 500K From A Girl Tuition Fees by RadioMOUTH(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
darkstar6971:

Trust me, if your Friend was in that situation he would have snitched on you...

You know what to do... get yourself outta trouble now that you can..

There are many innocent people in prison...

I'm a living evidence of a close case... and I suffered for it...

A word is enough

(1) (Reply)

Young Yahoo Boys Make Video In Shrine / Have You Been To A Nigerian Police Cell Before / Police Arrest Officer Caught On Camera Smoking Weed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.