Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) (32734 Views)

My Father Lived To Train His Children Including 5 Lawyers - Kenneth Okonkwo / ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Franking: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2021
Good for u.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by friendl: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations sir
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by DebbieSylvex(f): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2021
it's really good to appreciate life...
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by chimesky: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Tinubu Age mate
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations sweet daddy.

The only man i wish he can grab me with that soft hand of his, and give me endless orgasm.

Even though i know he's married, I won't wait second to fling all my clothes of my body, if he demanded for the do from me.

I love this man i mean genuine love regardless of his fame or money.

what of ? thebosstrevor1, onionbandits and others zombies?
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by pacespot(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Be inviting unnecessary attention to yourself in this kind Nigeria today, just be happy for your life.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Richard shouldn't have talked now. Guy, talk when you are way above 60.....like 65 years. This is the same mistake Ajimobi made. 69 years is for the Ajimobis, and the day he mentioned it, he lost it at exactly 70 on dot. Damn! RMD! Someone should have lectured you about spiritual matters. Spiritual number counting is different. 69 and 70 are too close. 59 and 60 are damn too close too. But I soak you in the blood of Jesus.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Ishilove: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2021
Congrats sir
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Ramsinuah: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2021
KarnellAbra:
Do you bet on football matches? Visit the link on my signature to get information on how to never lose another football bet again.

GUYZ FLEE FROM THIS SITE
REAL FIXED MATCHES .NET
A FRIEND NEGOTIAED HIS FEE AND PAID 100£ VIA BITCOIN..ONLY FOR HIM TO DENY AGREEING TO SUCH FEE...AND NEVER RESPONDED AGAIN...NO REFUND NO GAME.
A NAIJA GUY CLAIMING FOREIGN...U WILL MEET UR DOOM.

THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION IS EMAIL...ITS A ONE CHANCE tongue

1 Like

Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Oosa4sure: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations sir RMD it's a broken yoke you're going to leave long sir and enjoy your the fruits of ur hard labor in Jesus name, Simply love ur simple and happy life you leave
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations sir, we would all surpass the achievements of our parents.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:

The only man i wish he can grab me with that soft hand of his, and give me endless orgasm.

Even though i know he's married, I won't wait second to fling all my clothes of my body, if he demanded for the do from me.

It can never be a toxic person like you
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Oyin2212(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I don't see any big deal here though.....but congratulations if he thinks that is an achievement

Be a real niggarr..there is nothing like "baby boy "
when a male child is born...the male child is seen as a "niggarrrr "
When the male child grows up and start bombing, banging pussy, smoking weed, drinking beer, making some dope money....then such male child is seen as a "real niggarrr "
Unlike female children..when a female child is born...she is a baby girl...even when they grow up ...they are still baby girl
You no get work
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Oyin2212(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Genuine ko. Mtchewww sad
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Emu4u2c: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Calabar or akwa ibom people.

Sex all the time
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Mike008(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Who's the guy with RMD? I mean 'Mr. Hmmmmmu' grin grin grin
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by TestimoneyTesti: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Chidinma the second this one is not ATAGA ooo…He is wiser than Ataga…. Besides you are too dirty for even his gateman to consider you
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Am speechless

Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Kalubolt(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I don't see any big deal here though.....but congratulations if he thinks that is an achievement

When the male child grows up and start bombing, banging pussy, smoking weed, drinking beer, making some dope money....then such male child is seen as a "real niggarrr "
Unlike female children..when a female child is born...she is a baby girl...even when they grow up ...they are still baby girl
Hahahaha haha you're one hell of a funny dude, keep it on bro.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Kalubolt(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I like people who say their mind as it is, kudos
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Kalubolt(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2021
BetExpert:
The walls have ears. Some things are best left unspoken till you are 100 yrs old. Don't remind Death he forgot your address, before him go do #challengeaccepted on your head.
Taa make we hear word
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by toffyz(m): 10:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Romanoff:
Fine man aging like wine.

Age is just a number o, enjoy life.

No born plenty children so that your old age go sweet.

@ the bolded, pls what do you actually mean?
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by thundafire: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Theboy21:
This man is so talented, his movies don't disappoint unlike many nollywood movies that are predictable since from the start cheesy cheesy
99% predictable just from the name

1 Like

Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2021
toffyz:

@ the bolded, pls what do you actually mean?

A lot of people spend their young age caring for many children. That can be exhausting and cause premature aging. Having less children makes you able to prepare for retirement and enjoy what's left of your life.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by chrisvic007: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations bro. I wish you a long and healthy life.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Peeloveonnaira: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2021
The Amitabh of our country. Ever looking young and handsome

1 Like

Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I LOVE THIS MAN I MEAN GENUINE LOVE REGARDLESS OF HIS FAME OR MONEY.

WEREY!!! we know una lol
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Cashio(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

so to you, a real niggah is one who bangs pussy and smokes weed and feed on alcohol.......change ur mentality man.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Congrats
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Amen
Congratulations in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic / Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.