Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Don’t Police Stations Have CCTV? So Why Do Gunmen Remain Unknown? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Police Stations Have CCTV? So Why Do Gunmen Remain Unknown? (218 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack 2 Police Stations In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Police Stations Have CCTV? So Why Do Gunmen Remain Unknown? by VaselineCrew: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
I know last time I visited a police station in Nigeria, I didn’t see one single computer, but I hope at least they have cameras.

It would be a monumental shame is a WHOLE POLICE STATION doesn’t have cctv, like...

They keep saying unknown hun men, but if you were a real police station for crying out loud, you should be able to release some videos of the siege on your stations, no so?

What am I missing?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Police Stations Have CCTV? So Why Do Gunmen Remain Unknown? by frankyychiji(f): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
You mean zoo police?

You want CCTV to catch them taking bribe? But don't be surprised that monies were released for it and they embezzled it.
Re: Don’t Police Stations Have CCTV? So Why Do Gunmen Remain Unknown? by Kylekent59: 12:32am On Jul 05, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Don’t Police Stations Have CCTV? So Why Do Gunmen Remain Unknown? by Draslo(m): 12:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Do you really want to begin the conversation on why things are the way they are in this contraption called Nigeria? The topic go reach page 2000 and we no go finish the story.
Re: Don’t Police Stations Have CCTV? So Why Do Gunmen Remain Unknown? by VaselineCrew: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Draslo:
Do you really want to begin the conversation on why things are the way they are in this contraption called Nigeria? The topic go reach page 2000 and we no go finish the story.

Obviously a lot is wrong, but the so called leaders don’t even acknowledge these common-sense faults and it’s irritating.

Even simple things like traffic rules that if enforced will cut down traffic times significantly; simplest of things like enforcing lane discipline.

Back to the issue of cctv at Nigerian stations though, I find it very annoying that they keep claiming how their stations are being waylaid by unknown people, yet no one in the whole police hierarchy could stand up and point out “Hey guys, maybe it would be a good idea to have cameras all around our facility, you know!”
Re: Don’t Police Stations Have CCTV? So Why Do Gunmen Remain Unknown? by Omoslim26: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Who dash them�

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Synagogue Church Holds Candlelight Service For TB Joshua / What Manner Of Man Is Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari And His Misplaced Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.