Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School (55907 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Rita Daniels Harvests Her Yam, Dances In Excitement (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Cousin9999: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:
Baby mama loading...

ctfu Not cool.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by wisdomkid: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Passage:

You and who dey sexualize am? Are you sure you're okay?

Did you read the comments before rushing down to mine and quoting?

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
wisdomkid:
Useless comments up and down. A girl hugged a man, a girl-child and we're sexualizing it. Nigeria is cursed... Not because of the government but because of the humans in it.

Bro... Did you have to curse your country because of some ignorant comments? I also quoted the guy and corrected him, but this one is just too strong. Haba!

This comment of yours is now worse than the one you're criticizing. Biko take it easy, my Nigeria is blessed o.

4 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by seyz91(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
cheesy
Richie997:
If this video does not make u laugh then ur problem is inherited
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Chingykay77(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Yes the future is ...

You can't blame these kids,we place more value on nothingness.
That's why a first class student gets a goat and 5k as reward, sometimes less. But some shows where people go naked live on TV ,then take home millions and more endorsement.

The kids are watching and learning fast.

Goat bawo abi na only 5k cheque them go give such student
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by biggy26: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaybae:
Honestly when I watched this on someone's status I shook my head, the way she even hugged the guy.
Hugged him like a gee. grin
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by crossfm: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Chingykay77:

Goat bawo abi na only 5k cheque them go give such student

Sometimes nothing is given.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by ShawnT(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Haba nah secondary school she dey nah
illicit:
Baby mama loading...
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by akin9ja78(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ahahahah lol

Richie997:
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by bigpicture001: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaybae:
Honestly when I watched this on someone's status I shook my head, the way she even hugged the guy.

You mean making him feel her oranges ..?

Trust me,she is only star strucked nothing more..those high school girls are really innocent
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by AdemolaA2: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richie997:

I agree !!!
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Chingykay77(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
crossfm:

Sometimes nothing is given.

We are in country where majority celebrates :Hypocrisy and Nonsense and then Neglects Truth and sensible Minds
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by kay29000(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richie997:

Hahahaha! The way the girl was jumping up and down was funny. It definitely made me smile

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by subcbouy: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Yes the future is ...

You can't blame these kids,we place more value on nothingness.
That's why a first class student gets a goat and 5k as reward, sometimes less. But some shows where people go naked live on TV ,then take home millions and more endorsement.

The kids are watching and learning fast.

Maybe the gap is that the first class graduate spend his time on personal development while this guy spend his time making people happy.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by illicit(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
philo04:
he go hard for you to make it in life

Just because u said it

Dey there make bra dey wear u
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Fxwarrior: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaybae:

Nothing is wrong there, Aunty.

Hug is an expression of her emotion in seeing her star.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by illicit(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
ShawnT:
Haba nah secondary school she dey nah

Dey there
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Fxwarrior: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
kay29000:

Hahahaha! The way the girl was jumping up and down was funny. It definitely made me smile

He gave her morale.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Chicastle: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:
Baby mama loading...

Una no go kee us for this NL �
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by seunfape(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richie997:
same here bro, u must in one way or the other laugh.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by 001spice: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
illicit:
Baby mama loading...
na wao sense still na issue for people like you to have
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Omodua(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
wisdomkid:
Useless comments up and down. A girl hugged a man, a girl-child and we're sexualizing it. Nigeria is cursed... Not because of the government but because of the humans in it.
You are right. Nigeria is cursed indeed!

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Teco2(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Earlystar698:
E sure me say that breast that hit Reekado get stretch marks cheesy cheesy cheesy
perverts everywhere
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by crossfm: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Sad occurrence + realization......
Very sick society that place little or no value for credible evidence of positive success.

But high value on frivolous and immoral acts.
Though it's good she is happy to see a loved and talented artist as Banks but I'm sure she won't show this much joy if the school visited by Chimamanda.....

@Seniorwriter

Ask her who is Sole Soyinka,Chimamanda and other great educationalist's and watch her fumble.

All over the world celebrities are adored,so are other reputable people from all spheres of life.
The balance is always there.But over here the case is different.

Both the government and public sectors contributes to these madness.

The saying, "school na scam", is about to became a law today in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Originalsly: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
Was hoping to read the purpose of his visit.... the school he attended... which would very good.... and better to do something for the school to benefit the students. Seeing he is wearing cap and sunshades indoor I guess the roof is in a terrible shape ... hope he helped fix it.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by deolu2000(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
That a young girl out of excitement hugged a celebrity is by no means an offense, unfortunately, majority here because of their mindset are already misinterpreting the action. What a people.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by philo04(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
you4me:
easy oo jeje grin
people like him always see negative in everything to the point that they neglect the postive
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by expensivediamon(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
philo04:
So emotional

Same here. Though not a fan of secular music I saw a young girl been excited to see her super star.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by philo04(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
expensivediamon:

Same here. Though not a fan of secular music I saw a young girl been excited to see her super star.
some moments are cherish for life
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Yankee101: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Small small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) / Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.