Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School (55878 Views)

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Omodua(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaybae:
Honestly when I watched this on someone's status I shook my head, the way she even hugged the guy.
Which secondary school is this?
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by illicit(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
I no fit open page 1

Why
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by lakefist(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richie997:
If this video does not make u laugh then ur problem is inherited

Honestly I couldn't hold my laughter back
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Pacesetter123(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
madridsta007:

During my time, we would have rushed to hug Einsten, Newton, Achebe, Soyinka, Steve Biko, Nkrumah, Ben Carson- people we had studied and knew about and aspired to become.

Today, young people at that age rush to hug singers who take weed.
And we act surprise when their JAMB scores are horrible.
grin grin cheesy
So you mean most of those big men you mentioned doesn't take weed or some hard stuff atimes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by illicit(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pacesetter123:
grin grin cheesy
So you mean most of those big men you mentioned doesn't take weed or some hard stuff atimes?

grin
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Herdeybayo1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Pain(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Baby MAMA loading..
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by judedwriter(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Just the same way when a famous pastor came to one of his numerous branches in my locality...

From where I was sitting upstairs, I could hear a lady scream out very loud in excitement when he came in the hall.

The girl was just star-strucked, let's not read meaning into it.

But the way she hugged him sha...
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Chuksmonika(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fear some of this secondary school girls, if you don ever teach them before, you go understand wetin i dey talk.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by cletz991(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Asadujames202:
The bulge in my pants
Was as hard as a rod
perv!
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Child abuse for saying that or she getting pregnant?
Afriqan:

Na wa to you oo... Ordinary school teenager no fit hug celebrity again? That's child abuse na... undecided
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Glamouzpeter(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Yes the future is ...

You can't blame these kids,we place more value on nothingness.
That's why a first class student gets a goat and 5k as reward, sometimes less. But some shows where people go naked live on TV ,then take home millions and more endorsement.

The kids are watching and learning fast.

My nigga ur killing me with laughter
How did u even come up with the idea of � and 5k
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by ShawnT(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lol
illicit:

Dey there

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by eeithis(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
ShawnT:
Haba nah secondary school she dey nah
hmmm like say you no know say na secondary school girls dey do pass
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by eeithis(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Darkblood:

A teenager shocked
God have mercy on u
teenager wey get breast abeg if she dresses sexy now you no go even know say she be teen
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by eeithis(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaybae:
, I understand now, she was so excited.
he said high school girls are all innocent and you gree abi? E be like say one never jam you
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by crossfm: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

My nigga ur killing me with laughter
How did u even come up with the idea of � and 5k

My brother,make I gist you.

The news made front page about 2year ago.I have even had of fowl and some tubers of yam.The things happening in Nigeria are too depressing.

Like I always say,our leader's are really out to proof that the saying, "School na scam" is actually a fact and nothing but the fact.They will stop at nothing until they establish such fact.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by eeithis(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
If nah me after the party I much chop that smelly fresh vegetable... nah this kind toto dey drip oil...nah pure blood tonic...but if she be yoruba forget it, nah them dey disvirgin from stomach
grin grin
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by eeithis(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
deolu2000:
That a young girl out of excitement hugged a celebrity is by no means an offense, unfortunately, majority here because of their mindset are already misinterpreting the action. What a people.
me sef misinterpreted it girl na girl Weda teen or adult we just need to becareful that's all
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
crossfm:

My brother,make I gist you.

The news made front page about 2year ago.I have even had of fowl and some tubers of yam.The things happening in Nigeria are too depressing.

Like I always say,our leader's are really out to proof that the saying, "School na scam" is actually a fact and nothing but the fact.They will stop at nothing until they establish such fact.
I get ur point but am a sister
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by crossfm: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

I get ur point but am a sister

My bad,please do accept my apology.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Gjmff: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Gjmff: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Really
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Realhommie(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
goslowgoslow:

What is funny about the video? You are probably the one with inherited problem.
It's actually funny.. The way she began dancing immediately she saw Reekado and the music was playing in the background. That was funny.

Nor to say i endorse such acts though.
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Peteromi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Omodua:
You are right. Nigeria is cursed indeed!
sir, Nigeria isn't cursed, it's background issue Sha

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Abeyjide: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Richie997:
If this video does not make u laugh then ur problem is inherited

Honestly the day I watched the video,Laf won kill me.nice one. All work without play makes Jack a dull boy.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by 9jaRealist: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kaybae:
Honestly when I watched this on someone's status I shook my head, the way she even hugged the guy.

Why would you shake your head?
She’s not thinking what’s in your Agbaya head. SMH
>
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by 9jaRealist: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Realhommie:
It's actually funny.. The way she began dancing immediately she saw Reekado and the music was playing in the background. That was funny.

Nor to say i endorse such acts though.

What don’t you endorse?
A kid getting excited at the sight of a “celebrity”?

Definitely better than all those Agbaya Agberos chasing “celebrities” for money.
>
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Ebonygeek(f): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Afriqan:

Na wa to you oo... Ordinary school teenager no fit hug celebrity again? That's child abuse na... undecided

The sad thing is that the guy you quoted is a secondary school teacher. Such a perverted fellow
Re: Secondary Student Hugs Reekado Banks In Excitement As Singer Visits Her School by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ebonygeek:

The sad thing is that the guy you quoted is a secondary school teacher. Such a perverted fellow

Just imagine... Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.