Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) (57003 Views)

Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Has Nothing To Do With The Demolition Of My Abuja Mansion / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by subcbouy: 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Did you see arm on gbonla gee.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Beey(f): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Probably one of the lessons she picked from her last is that marriage won’t make a man faithful or treat you any better. Happiness with a partner isn’t tied to an institution called marriage. No be today e start.
This “woke” generation keeps trying to prove a point. Trying to change traditional institutions and for someone who claims to to be a born again, should know marriage was designed for love and producing babies.Not outside of marriage but the woke folks will be quick to say am judging. People don’t want to be “tied” down. I think the issue of a man being faithful sometimes lies on the kind of man you pick for yourself.You choose how you want to be treated. People treat you how you allow them to.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
read my text well, I didn't say it won't last, one love
Wasn't referring to you. It'was a general comment
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Champneys: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Look at her black gums and lips... Lol

I hope it doesnt end in a torrent of tears for you o!

Enjoy Tonto and hopefully, you will quit referring to yourself as a man now!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by penplus: 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
You don start now...keep your love life out of social media.

When una go learn?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by yemiyemi: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Relationship that won't last, let's be honest.

we go hear another drama in the future

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by iconnecta(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Beey:
I’ve always been a big fan of Tonto in movies. I see how she posts about prayers & all which is good. I do really pray & hope this current relationship will work. However,why would she get pregnant a 2nd time for a man who hasn’t walked her down the aisle? Am assuming there was no wedding because the way she loves social media, we could have heard about it. When we go through issues, let’s not lose the lessons.

she need to get her babies out before the clock 40 like Linda Ikeji
or are u not thinking what i'm thinking of..
think in this direction and you will feel the vibe
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
Only God knows how appreciative she is that this man came over. If not conji for don finish her!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Exodora: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
This woman should grown small sense and take her relationship affairs off social media
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by davidque: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Why didnt she just forward it straight to Roselyn and Churchill cos this is clearly her way of saying she is happy too............
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by wany(f): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
jasmine1600:
Some guys get mind ohh. After seeing all She did Churchill, that’s same way she use to post Churchill too.
Niggas get mind. dating a girl that has no shame that can ridicule u outside is no no.
Premium tears awaits to guy, his own case will b a 1 seconds man.
My dear ,it is the one reason I always tell guys to speak for their selves,never say we men can not do this or that,rather say I James bestman will never do this.one man food is another man poison undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Queenethofficia: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
She is a king and her man a prince what a nice combo
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
When a relationship is new, the woman always wants to stay close to the penis. I’ve seen pictures of women practically worshipping men’s joysticks. It’s no wonder why jilted women aim for men’s joysticks when exerting revenge; it’s a sugar stick which they don’t want another to enjoy. Another thing they do is claim the man’s equipment doesn’t work well aka two-minute man to dissuade other females from being curious.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Oracleforce: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
another one-minute man loading....
see as she carry her elbow take bury the guy 's dick... this lady cant make a good home oh.
i pity the simp and cunt 's slave that will marry this kind of demon.

we are waiting to hear the aftermath drama of another broken marriage...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Hapinex01: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Am sure she don find man wey go dey under her, wey she go dey turn like Amala for pot.

Na her pride go still end everything.
We are waiting
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by generalwo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Newsmic:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to gush over her new lover, Prince Kpokpogri as she shared new loved-up photos with him, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6ifG_H2bc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
..... No be on top pweek this one rest her hand so?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by HCF(m): 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
jasmine1600:
Some guys get mind ohh. After seeing all She did Churchill, that’s same way she use to post Churchill too.
Niggas get mind. dating a girl that has no shame that can ridicule u outside is no no.
Premium tears awaits to guy, his own case will b a 1 seconds man.
Ideally no man should want to touch her again. But, ladies like Tonto are smart and highly manipulative. They have a way of warming their way into the hearts of men, especially men who without healthy boundaries.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Uchepele(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:

Future abi present
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Ashvik(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
I swear, It'll still end in premium dramatic tears.
Shebi we go still dey Nairaland
Iceyjayzz:

Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by mecussey(m): 2:03am On Jul 06, 2021
Newsmic:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to gush over her new lover, Prince Kpokpogri as she shared new loved-up photos with him, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ6ifG_H2bc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Why is she so interested in that centre of gravity.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by victons(m): 3:51am On Jul 06, 2021
She specifically choose to keep her hand there.
BTW, who took the photos?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by UstazAhmed(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
What happened to this relationship
Re: Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Gushes Over Her New Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On May 19, 2022
UstazAhmed:
What happened to this relationship
It ended in tears just as was predicted by several nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Idibia Storms Stage With Nurses (Photos, Video) / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.