Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) (46558 Views)

Pogba And Burna Boy Do Focus Dance After Manchester Utd Win (Photos, Video) / Pep Guardiola Smoking At Manchester City Premier League Title Party (Photos) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by zaxbash: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Weedogwo
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by biggy26: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Focus kiss
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by uchennaq(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
mysportdab:
Here is the moment Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba and singer Burna Boy danced to a Nigerian song at his party.

Grammy Award winner Burna Boy hosted a party to celebrate his 30th birthday.

France Star Paul Pogba was one of the guests at the surprise party in Miami.

Pogba arrived at the party with a signed France shirt with his no. 6 and he handed it over to Burna Boy.

At the party, Pogba and Burna Boy both danced to the trending Nigerian tune named Focus.

Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9HRaT1xsAc

YOU SEE WHY YOU DEY PLAY RUBBISH grin grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
KarnellAbra:
Do you bet on football matches? Visit the link on my signature to get information on how to never lose another football bet again.

No, i only Bet on who to KP buhari first
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Darkblood: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn niggar that was too much
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Burna my real niggar.....

Not that untalented moda fucccking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shit to his gadamnnn fans

See as pogba and burna dey ball for party
Money dey football and music sha
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Jewepe: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Read me
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by MrgudK(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
mysportdab:
Here is the moment Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba and singer Burna Boy danced to a Nigerian song at his party.

Pogba arrived at the party with a signed France shirt with his no. 6 and he handed it over to Burna Boy.

At the party, Pogba and Burna Boy both danced to the trending Nigerian tune named Focus.

Video;

Pogba too like party ehh
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by MrBanner(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lonevoice11:
Good afternoon all please be aware of the impersonation going on his forum by one scammer called Anthony okeke. Using and post my ex video I didn't mention my name.

Please
forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlҽsƭเɳe am fɾσɱ υgωυ-ҽɱҽ αωɠu local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferเɳɠ from parraplegic injury of the spine since the past1 3 years ɳσω. Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since my accident happen but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetic and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pleasehave mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
*3. 171. 786. 625 0*
Celestinҽ Nwankwօ
first. bank
One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Oam4j Justwise Lalasticlala Rocktation
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Cokahot: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
Burna boy short jor
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Trillionier007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
when I dey small, any black skinned player I like support to score even tho I no no his name or country.
now, see Pogba+ Burna =African we are great.....abeg make them enjoy life cus na YOLO YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
odogwo
#TreetyTrillionierGangTTG
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Leogodswill: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
best combo in the game
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by KendrickAyomide: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kingpin1000:
If na froggy,we for no hear word.
In between, Pogba waited for Burna boy to UnCloth,
This our 9ja celebrities and their agbero DNA. Na so Bro Shaggy carry bear body to go find American visa for embassy, na security bounce am back.
please shocked grin grin how true is that broad shagi gist

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Akeem79(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Burna my real niggar.....

Not that untalented moda fucccking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dog shit to his gadamnnn fans

See as pogba and burna dey ball for party
Money dey football and music sha

Davido bathroom slippers will change your life and the life of all your poor sisters and poor relatives combined together for good
Mumu audio bomber grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by TimmyTen(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pogba will choose shakara over his football career
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Cossybob(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kingpin1000:
This our 9ja celebrities and their agbero DNA. Na so Bro Shaggy carry bear body to go find American visa for embassy, na security bounce am back.

Damn nigga
Broda Shaggy na typicall agberooo be that grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by foreshore(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
mysportdab:

Video;

Association of Mad people.
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Bro Shaggy wore his natural coat to the embassy. LOl

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Danielmegg(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Correct
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by GraceofGod4: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
MrBanner:

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Oam4j Justwise Lalasticlala Rocktation

Blessings shall locate you. Thanks
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Legendrysailor(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Odogwu but for his unguided pride and links to cultism.....I love his music works.

Paul amongst so many other soccer players are living their lives to fulfillment...and I envy them but since I can't be physically involved ive directed my skills into earning appreciably with E-Sports tournament and investment options.

@Seniorwriter

Bro pls enlighten me on how to this esports works
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by Yink10(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Tomorro8:
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
...|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
.....I want to participate ,how can I go about it?
Re: Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) by iamimohtal(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
NaijaGoBetter20:
We have to musicians in Nigeria

Burna and others

G

Nawa ooo, u wan post rubbish u no fit type am correctly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit / Boxing: Efe Ajagba Vows To Dethrone Anthony Joshua / Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.