Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi (1356 Views)

IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / APC Crisis: Giadom Has Resigned From NWC - Nabena / OPERATION 'AURE': The Northern Military Counter-rebellion Of July 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 6:35pm On May 22, 2022
A Northern Military Personnel has taken to twitter to announce that Nigeria Military has accepted his resignation from the army.

@Dawa419 took to his Twitter page to make the announcement.

[/b]I wish to tell you my voluntary retirement has been approved by the @HQNigerianArmy which has paved room for me to vigorously campaign for Peter Obi as my preferred candidate of choice come 2023 in sha Allah we will rescue this country.[b]

Peter Obi is indeed building strong spirited Nigerians

1 Like

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by Malory: 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
Good
Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by Rastaramsey(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
He is massive

3 Likes

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by Golan007: 6:38pm On May 22, 2022
Someone they'll still call almajiri or product of quota system.

OK.

1 Like

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by jerryunit48: 6:38pm On May 22, 2022
Obi has suddenly become a force , my only concern is if he can convince the entire North to back him because the Yoruba will definitely not support him

2 Likes

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2022
The northerners love igbo

1 Like

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by ogbuefi677(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2022
Golan007:
Someone they'll still call almajiri or product of quota system.

OK.
Skull miner, na u de tell northerner names wey dem call am now ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by trutharena: 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
LOL.

His username is Dawa419, you can see he is a thief and fake just like Obi Pandora.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by SwissMass: 7:05pm On May 22, 2022
Hehehehehe
Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by youngaliwa(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2022
Second plan is on the way. We know them

For your broker/ Bitcoin Investment website, banking site, shipping site, website cloning, website design, Bitcoin flashing, admob earning app and any programing work, Link in bio
Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2022
He is very wise.

1 Like

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by cenaman(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
Cash out format.
Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by lonecatt(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2022
Resigning from the almighty Nigeria army to support a southeast president is massive and commendable even though hate filled person's will not like this.

I wish Peter the rock and the entire southeast the best . Peter Obi surely have a lot to contribute to the Nigeria economy and social life.

2 Likes

Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by FlordFlorez(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2022
Good move
Re: A Northern Military Personnel Has Resigned From The Army To Support Peter Obi by Reality3080: 9:58pm On May 22, 2022
jerryunit48:
Obi has suddenly become a force , my only concern is if he can convince the entire North to back him because the Yoruba will definitely not support him
u mean d north will back an Igbo man?

It’s like u have forgotten how nnamdi kanu declared buhari dead?
It’s like u really don’t know that most northerners see any Igbo aspirant as nnamdi kanu supporter

Even if a certain part of d north will support Igbo it will b okorocha or kalu n not an ipob supporter like obi

Everyone knows obi inherited ipob supporters n they work with d same modus operandi

Once u don’t support them u will b threatened n insulted,I believe Reno n others told u

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. / 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! / Who Really Made Phyno ? Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.