Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Success Is A Decision. Is That True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Success Is A Decision. Is That True? (352 Views)

A Good Proof That True Love Exists / They Said That You Must Be Bad For You To Succeed, Is That True? / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Success Is A Decision. Is That True? by Blessada1(f): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2021
Do you really believe success is a decision?
Many people decided to succeed but have they succeeded?

Well here's my opinion; "Success is a Process" that is beyond just making decisions. Many people have decided to succeed but not many are passing through the process of succeeding.

It is not wishing or dreaming. It's is reality looking face to face with you. Living up to a certain expectation, meeting the standards of life.
It is not by being smart, having qualifications. No, it's beyond that. It is following the Process.

In the school of good success only one thing counts, "Patience." Because in learning every process, it takes time to master. That's why I like some of the rich people, they begin early in taking their children through the process of success.

Let's think about it..it will do you a lot of good

1 Like

Re: Success Is A Decision. Is That True? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Blessada1:

It INCLUDES your decision but there are many many other factors which determine and affect success.

But the first issue is, WHAT IS SUCCESS?

Blessada1:

It goes to their personal definition of success.

Their success may not be considered as success by another person reviewing their activities.

Blessada1:

Well here's my opinion; "Success is a Process" that is beyond just making decisions. Many people have decided to succeed but not many are passing through the process of succeeding.

It is not wishing or dreaming. It's is reality looking face to face with you. Living up to a certain expectation, meeting the standards of life.
It is not by being smart, having qualifications. No, it's beyond that. It is following the Process.

In the school of good success only one thing counts, "Patience." Because in learning every process, it takes time to master. That's why I like some of the rich people, they begin early in taking their children through the process of success.

My contribution is that success has a process that must be fulfilled to be obtained.

1 Like

Re: Success Is A Decision. Is That True? by judedwriter(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Blessada1:

Yes, I agree with you.

Success is a process.

This is where many youths get wrong in life by wanting quick success without the process.

The butterfly is such a beautiful insect. But majority don't know the long process it undertakes in its metamorphosis.

There are certain things I couldn't accomplish years ago that I am accomplishing now.

GOD is a God of process, its a pity some are just too impatient with Him and rush into fraud or the occultic to be successful.

Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Success Is A Decision. Is That True? by Blessada1(f): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It INCLUDES your decision but there are many many other factors which determine and affect success.

But the first issue is, WHAT IS SUCCESS?

It goes to their personal definition of success.

Their success may not be considered as success by another person reviewing their activities.

My contribution is that success has a process that must be fulfilled to be obtained.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for your contribution. And like you said "Their success may not be considered as success by another person reviewing their activities" is true because success means different things to different people. But whichever ever way we choose to see it, success is beyond just decision, you have a part to play to fully ignite it. It takes diligence, consistency, patience, prayer, self discovery, etc.
Re: Success Is A Decision. Is That True? by Blessada1(f): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
judedwriter:

Yes, I agree with you.

Success is a process.

This is where many youths get wrong in life by wanting quick success without the process.

The butterfly is such a beautiful insect. But majority don't know the long process it undertakes in its metamorphosis.

There are certain things I couldn't accomplish years ago that I am accomplishing now.

GOD is a God of process, its a pity some are just too impatient with Him and rush into fraud or the occultic to be successful.

Cheers wink
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks for adding your voice sir.
Re: Success Is A Decision. Is That True? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Blessada1:

Thanks for your contribution. And like you said "Their success may not be considered as success by another person reviewing their activities" is true because success means different things to different people. But whichever ever way we choose to see it, success is beyond just decision, you have a part to play to fully ignite it. It takes diligence, consistency, patience, prayer, self discovery, etc.

Yes many many things are involved. (Write in between [color=#0012300] and the second, just like this to create the effect you are trying to make [/color])

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Of Jesus / Help: In Search Of Buddhist Community In Nigeria / I Don't Want Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.