Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Don't Want Fight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Want Fight (351 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Fight by JideJordan: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Good morning. I just wanted to thank everyone for their contribution on the other thread. I also wanted to let everyone know that I am not here to fight or argue with anyone. I just wanted to share my mind and that's all. It's fine if you are a believer, I have no problems with that. Some people like jesusjnr2020 seem to think that I am a troll or something who wanted to pick fight with Christians. Like I said, I don't know if God exists. However, at this moment, I cannot deceive myself by calling myself a Christian. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Fight by hupernikao: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:
Good morning. I just wanted to thank everyone for their contribution on the other thread. I also wanted to let everyone know that I am not here to fight or argue with anyone. I just wanted to share my mind and that's all. It's fine if you are a believer, I have no problems with that. Some people like jesusjnr2020 seem to think that I am a troll or something who wanted to pick fight with Christians. Like I said, I don't know if God exists. However, at this moment, I cannot deceive myself by calling myself a Christian. Thank you.

Hey Bro. Having doubt isn't a peculiar to you. It's common. I have seen many even in worse cases. And yet got out of it better.

It's a phase that will get cleared with more exposure to God's word as taught in the scriptures.

You have your reasons why you don't feel like a Christian again. But sometimes our feelings can be distracting because of what happens around us.

Can you share what prompt such feels? I am sure there is a reason which you havent shared.

I will be glad to have simple discussion
Re: I Don't Want Fight by hupernikao: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

I just read from your other post, some private challenges. It's not a big deal, don't let your mind make it a big one. It's what you can handle and overcome. Even if you are in an environment where they make it looks like you are now a devil, know this, God's verdict is final. And his verdict for you is of good.

You don't have to get wearied about how long. And you don't have to live in condemnation of it. Your heart showed your intention and that's key. If you can hold for that long, that means you have more energy to push through. Hence giving up shouldn't be an option.

You know why?

Giving up won't still solve the problem, it will only let you feel you aren't accountable to anyone so you can do what you like. But we all know life isn't as such. Personal struggles are what make us strong, resolute and trusting.

Stay strong.
Re: I Don't Want Fight by Dtruthspeaker: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:

Because you went to a place called Church, does not mean you were ever a Christ Follower.

You are still the same exactly as you were when you were going to church.

Which is you NEVER KNEW GOD and You Never Had Christ.

So you were never a Christian in the first place!
Re: I Don't Want Fight by JideJordan: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So you were never a Christian in the first place!

Your opinion is kindly noted sir.
Re: I Don't Want Fight by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:
Like I said, I don't know if God exists. However, at this moment, I cannot deceive myself by calling myself a Christian. Thank you.
My opinion as a Christian - It is better to perish in the grave than to live a life of deceit, pretending to be of God, to end up spending eternal in His Hell after it all. undecided

My hope is you never gained access to the Kingdom of God before this .I.e. believe, eat the last supper and were baptized. Even if you were, walk away and go seek God out on your own, and for yourself. Only then willl you find Him. undecided
Re: I Don't Want Fight by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
JideJordan:
You're an NL atheist acting out a well written script. It's very glaring I can see through you and what you're trying to achieve with this act of innocence you're putting up.

You're either naijasatanist or working with him, so as you can see, your plan has perforated and failed woefully, your cover has been blown.

So instead of all this one you're doing, tell those who you're attempting to convince you're innocent, your previous moniker so at least they'd know who they're dealing with, if one of NL Christians or not. Also, quit this acting, you're not even good at it, i must say, because actors are meant to make belief and not let people know that they're acting.
Re: I Don't Want Fight by JideJordan: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're an NL atheist acting out a well written script. It's very glaring I can see through you and what you're trying to achieve with this act of innocence you're putting up.

You're either naijasatanist or working with him, so as you can see, your plan has perforated and failed woefully, your cover has been blown.

So instead of all this one you're doing, tell those who you're attempting to convince you're innocent, your previous moniker so at least they'd know who they're dealing with, if one of NL Christians or not. Also, quit this acting, you're not even good at it, i must say, because actors are meant to make belief and not let people know that they're acting.
Suit yourself sir

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Pick And Choose What To Follow From The Bible? / Thorns / MFM Church In Ọrẹ, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.