Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (40719 Views)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by pleep(m): 5:25am On Jun 20, 2011
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Genuflect(m): 2:01am On Jul 12, 2011
Loooooooooooooooorrrrrdddddd, mi love mi Ganja!!!!! Lol. But I'm gonna be honest tho, weed can drive a person mad. I grew up in the projects right next to a weed spot so believe me, I know. Ganja is not for everybody. We are all different from each other so we are all bound to have different subjective effects when we are high. If your mind can't take it, then stop taking it! Plus I don't think negative thoughts when I'm stoned. You have to train your mind. Control your mind, don't let your mind control you. Now I'm off to roll a fattie of that lime-green Cotonou skunk. Peace!!!!!
#np Bob Marley - Easy Skankin'

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by temhab(f): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
close ur eyes n let us pray.Oh Lord my fada every spirit of igbo in dis nairaland repentb IJN wink
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by tunjiajayi: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
dayokanu: Abacus,

Did your UNILAG uncle buy his weed from Opanachi? That guys weed is too strong abeg

Guy.
Good ol lagoon front days, then access!
Bembo, ebie and colonel sef dem bad.
Opanachi!!!!!
Greatest AAAA
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by thoth: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2013
kandiikane: I have smoked weed quite a few times and I have had good and bad experiences with it.
The first time I took it it was shared around and I only got a few puffs in and I just had that giggly and happy feeling everything was good around me flowers trees etc.
I too it quite a few times again with the same people same feelings.
Oneday I got a small bag of skunk and I went to my friends to roll it for me not realising that it was 3 in one but I smoked the whole joint in one anyway. After about 15minutes or so(was sitting opposite a mirror) I looked in it and I saw my face been repeated alot(lol I don't know how to explain it but that is how I felt). I just had a feeling something was wrongand I told my friend the next thing I can remember is I thought I was dead or inbetween life and death. I was screaming(but later I was told I was not it was in my head). I was dehydrated(I drank a 1.5 bottle of water in one go) I told my friends to take me to hospital but they said they will get in trouble lol so I asked for my mother got the same reply.

I got up and took my jacket and threw it over my head and went in the street and started humming to my self. I literally thought I was mad and that this is how you feel when you are mad. I remembered my heart was beat furiously I could literally hear it in my ears which scared my. I was told I kept on murmuring and I remember been told to stop been worried quite a few times because that made my experience worse. I later when home got in bed and could not really sleep because when I cover myself I did get hot and when I removed the cover I was cold so I just did half and half grin grin My friends thought the reason I had that experience is because I had a gin(a spirit) and it was not happy with the weed.

Because of this experience I vow never to smoke weed again but I did it once more with a different group of friends in a tight room and I just felt my heart picking up pace(I get scare when I can hear my heart) and became paranoid and what made it worst is that this a friend of my friend was there and he has those eyes that will be staring at two different directions and I thought he was going to rape me. So I wanted to leave but they told me they will drop me home, I agreed but on the way my friend came out of the car to go cash point and left me with the guy and the eyes and I literally open the door as the car was moving to get out. This experience was not as bad though.

Last weed experience about a month ago:
I vowed again never to smoke it again but it is just too tempting. This time I was smoking in rounds and for like an hour itdid not feel anything and I was like this weed is sh[i]it[/i]. I smoked finish after about 5 weed sticks and ready to go home. I started shaking when I was walking to the busstop ut I thought nothing of it. My friend asked me can you feel it after a while and all of a sudden I just felt something come over me starting from the top of my head. My started to feel my heart-I hate that feeling it just scares the living daylight outta me and I became worried he told me to calm down and I was like "Yes, I will be calmed, you just do not worry" Bus came stumbled unto it and I thought to myself did  people see my stumble, do they know I have smoked. Sat and my head just kept on spinning(not in a bad way), I just had loads and loads of thoughts in my head but I was fine. Came off the bus stop this guy I knew from somewhere by looking at him  I realised he too was high(Have you noticed that  you recognise someone who is high when you are straight away even on the streets its like you are in another "world" looking in on this world and you are all connected).  grin. I got home and I do not what I was looking for but I just kept on going up and down the stairs looking for something for about an hour I was just walking about repeating things I just did and then all of a sudden I get this realisation that I am high and that is why I am just walking around the house. I will go lie on my bed after a few minutes I will get up and go look that smae thing I was looking for then I will realise agian I am high and I will go back to bed- well let say I continued to do this until I slept cannot remember when grin
Tori done cool
I again vow never to touch it. smiley
I did not proof read because I know it is quite long so sorry guys for the spellings in advance.
my roomie had this same experience back in the varsity days, i was really confused on how to handle him because i was blazed myself so i just let him wander up and down and i made sure i locked the door. Good old days.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by nathaniel442: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
winkGuys pls where can I get a good weed frm in benin city
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by CaptPlanet(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
Weed is natural....
Weed is peaceful....
Weed is beautiful....

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by aztvseries: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Get all your weed gadgets and accessories like vaporizers in Nigeria at [url]reyvape.com[/url]
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by LieDetector(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2020
ifyalways:
Lol.

When girls were girls  wink

Mystic smoke,It cures some,kills others.Some grow dreadlocks cause of it,others are forcefully shaven cause of it too.

A good skunk in a well prepared jollof rice . . . .When girls were girls,I say !   cool
madam ify shocked cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. / Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos) / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.