Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] (3145 Views)

Those Pesky Ijaws Again / Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) / PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Maybe Clark and Spiff collected some goody bag to sell out their people like they have always done hey I don't trust Ijaws they are sell-outs they used to be slave traders who are now Fulani slaves themselves, Ijaws can sell you without looking back

Buhari is giving them 3% of oil money and then 30% to the north, lol. We have been telling Ijaws, Igbos are not your enemies you know the enemy but your envy for the Igbos won't let you do the right thing but you are not God

Them never leave una now in asari dokubo voice the main Fulani slave, when would Ijaws wake up and do the right thing because they always claim. To speak for all tribes of the Niger delta, when would you take lead and liberate your people from this slavery and control your own oil 100%, I am so pissed and can't even type more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsO7Izljaw

https://www.biafranboys.org/n-d-3-north-30the-fulanis-defeated

7 Likes

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema

2 Likes

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator

THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by duro4chang(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don't know what is the source of your happiness here.
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by richmond500: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
goat
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi you dey mad .
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Mastakija(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
you guys should just report this guy
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Tinubuadvocate: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Please tell one tribe that love igbo in the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Mastakija(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator

THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
report him
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by richmond500: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:
hey I don't trust Ijaws they are sell-outs they used to be slave traders who are now Fulani slaves themselves, Ijaws can sell you without looking back
nobody can sell their brothers more than an Ipob man

Buhari is giving them 3% of oil money and then 30% to the north, lol. We have been telling Ijaws, Igbos are not your enemies you know the enemy but your envy for the Igbos won't let you do the right thing but you are not God
where did u read that Buhari gave 3% of oil money to iijaw and 30% to north? By the way there is nothing to envy from an Ipob man, u are just chestbeating

Them never leave una now in asari dokubo voice the main Fulani slave, when would Ijaws wake up and do the right thing because they always claim.
nobody is a bigger slave than a group of people who will want to settle as number 2 to Atiku
To speak for all tribes of the Niger delta, when would you take lead and liberate your people from this slavery and control your own oil 100%, I am so pissed and can't even type more

Ijaw is not speaking for every tribe, ijaw is speaking as a Niger Deltan and as a ND voice, we allow everyone to have his opinion that is why u hardly find any ND man insulting his fellow ND just because we have different opinion, we are not like SE that is always masturbating on ND issues and when a ND disagrees, they call them Aboki, Oga leave us and face ur SE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
duro4chang:
I don't know what is the source of your happiness here.

lol.i am happy and pissed at the same time
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sufferingboy:
fozapi you dey mad .

lol..see pain...na me give una 3%?

1 Like

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mastakija:
reported him

lol..cry babies..
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Please tell one tribe that love igbo in the world?

mc oluomo thug who ask you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mastakija:
you guys should just report this guy

cry me a river
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Sufferingboy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:

lol..see pain...na me give una 3%?

You want me to dey argue with you right? No I nor get that time now.

1 Like

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
nobody can sell their brothers more than an Ipob man

where did u read that Buhari gave 3% of oil money to iijaw and 30% to north? By the way there is nothing to envy from an Ipob man, u are just chestbeating

nobody is a bigger slave than a group of people who will want to settle as number 2 to Atiku Ijaw is not speaking for every tribe, ijaw is speaking as a Niger Deltan and as a ND voice, we allow everyone to have his opinion that is why u hardly find any ND man insulting his fellow ND just because we have different opinion, we are not like SE that is always masturbating on ND issues and when a ND disagrees, they call them Aboki, Oga leave us and face ur SE

it shows you are not following nigerian politics,your leaders have sold you already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You want me to dey argue with you right? No I nor get that time now.

hahaha..fulani don play them..lol
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Graysons: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:
Maybe Clark and Spiff collected some goody bag to sell out their people like they have always done hey I don't trust Ijaws they are sell-outs they used to be slave traders who are now Fulani slaves themselves, Ijaws can sell you without looking back

Them never leave una now in asari dokubo voice the main Fulani slave, when would Ijaws wake up and do the right thing because they always claim. To speak for all tribes of the Niger delta, when would you take lead and liberate your people from this slavery and control your own oil 100%, I am so pissed and can't even type more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsO7Izljaw

https://www.biafranboys.org/n-d-3-north-30the-fulanis-defeated

Oga are we complaining?

1 Like

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by richmond500: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:

it show you are not following nigerian politics,your leaders have sold you already
Oga bring out the topic where Buhari said he is giving 3% of oil money to ijaw and 30% to Fulani,

Aren't u guys ashamed of urselves, why do u guys like bringing embarrassment to the entire SE, u are making the SE looks like they are vulnerable without the SS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
my nickname is destroyer of the ijaws on nairaland..na only me day give una fire..ask my ijaw boys adakaboro8..lol..i sill get more on the way,people need to understand the ijaw treachery..lol

3 Likes

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Graysons:
Oga are we complaining?

haha..see pain..poverty way go hit una soon,plus the one way una day inside,you no say na oyel money una day depend on..lol

1 Like

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
Oga bring out the topic where Buhari said he is giving 3% of oil money to ijaw and 30% to Fulani,

Aren't u guys ashamed of urselves, why do u guys like bringing embarrassment to the entire SE, u are making the SE looks like they are vulnerable without the SS

a simple google search would have saved you from this embarrassment..so you no hear of the trending PIB..you have been sold..go and drink your ogogoro and meditate..lol

5 Likes

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Sirchef: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na dem sabi
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
call me destroyer of nairaland ijaws..lol..ask this my ijaw boy tutudesz he will tell you..dont come here if you are not armed with facts and figures,i dont need ogogoro ranting
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by richmond500: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:

a simple google search would have saved you from this embarrassment..so you no hear of the trending PIB..you have been sold..go and drink your ogogoro and meditate..lol
no feh embarrass urself Oga.
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
all nairaland ijaws don run even saintbishop..lol
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Graysons: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
fozapi:

haha..see pain..poverty way go hit una soon,plus the one way una day inside,you no say na oyel money una day depend on..lol
Ok. So how is it your business? You are neither ijaw or fulani so how is it your business if we suffer or not? undecided
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by fozapi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
no feh embarrass urself Oga.

lol..what you do about the 3% one ijaw boy says they will declare ijaw republic..lool....oya captain8 come here now my little ijaw boy
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by gaetano: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Well, the 3 percent also affects imo and abịa. It's not just ijaws or others in the ss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No Gree For Anybody" Was Started By Yul Edochie (picture) / Doubts Over Integrity Of CBN Audit Persist / Why Nigerians Must Reject The Second Coming Of Buhari By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.