Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,056 members, 7,832,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] (3157 Views)

Those Pesky Ijaws Again / Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by SaintBishop: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2021
2elliot:
mad man
lgbo man like you pretending to be ijaw is a clear example to show that you are not normal but a mad man, who deserve to be in a mental asylum receving shock treatment.

1 Like

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by Graysons: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2021
SaintBishop:
lgbo man like you pretending to be ijaw is a clear example to show that you are not normal but a mad man, who deserve to be in a mental asylum receving shock treatment.
grin grin
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by 2elliot: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
SaintBishop:
Late prof. Okoko was my uncle. I am from the Gbarain clan around the River Nun, where Shell petroleum and Ezekel modular refinery operate in the Gbarain Ubie. That is if you are familiar with the ijaw in Bayelsa state. Our yam festival is this July 15th, and I am inviting you.

1 Like

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by 2elliot: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Graysons:
grin grin
Mad men. Gbaun
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by SaintBishop: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
2elliot:
Late prof. Okoko was my uncle. I am from the Gbarain clan around the River Nun, where Shell petroleum and Ezekel modular refinery operate in the Gbarain Ubie. That is if you are familiar with the ijaw in Bayelsa state. Our yam festival is this July 15th, and I am inviting you.
you are a bloody igbo man. I sometimes do bear names like,Arinzechukwu and Bunkechukw I speak igbo does that makes me Igbo Jew? No!
Like I said,you deserve to be in a mental asylum receiving shock treatment igbo man.

1 Like

Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by 2elliot: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
SaintBishop:
you are a bloody igbo man. I sometimes do bear names like,Arinzechukwu and Bunkechukw I speak igbo does that makes me Igbo Jew? No!
Like I said,you deserve to be in a mental asylum receiving shock treatment igbo man.
I am hosting you to our yam festival this July 15th in gbarain clan, yenegoa l.g.a. Enough roasted yam and fish with red oil and palm wine dey. Barrister and Pereama will be playing awigiri. Just come, I go flex you.
Re: N-D 3% North 30%:the Fulanis Defeated Ijaws Again[video] by 2elliot: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
SaintBishop:
I am hosting you to our yam festival this July 15th in gbarain clan, yenegoa l.g.a. Enough roasted yam and fish with red oil and palm wine dey. Barrister and Pereama will be playing awigiri. Just come, I go flex you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd Flocks Peter Obi For Selfies This Evening - Photos / Seun Osewa Chides APC & PDP For Fielding Retired Players (pix) / What Tinubu’s Swearing-in Will Do To Me – Peter Obi Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.